What's new

1 millions more indians are going to die by june

Yet globally doctors nurses. Actors politicians are dying. I have seen stupid people but you take the biscuit even amongst Indians.
By your assumptions "Only fools and those who are unfit to live like alcoholics, smokers , obese etc will die" smart

You don't see through this conspiracy, you too will join those dead fools. If you think you are such a smartass then answer few of my question

1) with mortality rate of less 3% why entire media is crying corona corona 24 7 when other diseases kill far more people each year than this flu?

2) why not even one farmer died of covid when lakhs sat in delhi for month and they didn't even wore mask?

3) why people are dying in hospitals only and not in home?

4) why this virus reached every nook and corner of the world but not in other parts of China?

5) why are such tests are being done for covid like rt pcr which are known for their inaccuracies?

I want clear answers not speculative and vague.

You don't see through this conspiracy, you too will join those dead fools. If you think you are such a smartass then answer few of my question

1) with mortality rate of less 3% why entire media is crying corona corona 24 7 when other diseases kill far more people each year than this flu?

2) why not even one farmer died of covid when lakhs sat in delhi for month and they didn't even wore mask?

3) why people are dying in hospitals only and not in home?

4) why this virus reached every nook and corner of the world but not in other parts of China?

5) why are such tests are being done for covid like rt pcr which are known for their inaccuracies?

I want clear answers not speculative and vague.

Talking to a a man with your intellect is simply wasting my time..

if wishes were horses. For the first time in two months cases has started declining in states where the reported cases were high. Bangalore is the one state which is struggling as of now else others because of lockdown or night curfew is reporting less cases. I believe we will see the actual picture in a week or fortnight but million deaths are over exaggerated.

Dear list maker of 1 million upcoming dead

please check the list and let me know if @jamahir @Capt. Karnage and @Chhatrapati are in the list of dead or not . if not please exclude 3 innocents and ad them in 1 million dead ,

thanks and best regards

Are chacha Jan kahi aisa na ho ki tumhara hi number lag jae:lol:

Cases are already peaked out.
By two more weeks cases will come down to less than100k and similarly fatalities too.

That is not how it works. How do you even know that peak has come? Last time it took a lockdown to return from the peak. What has India done now to make it back to normal? Your peak is yet to come and it will make this current situation look like a paradise. Already new trends are showing newer variants are more deadlier than their predecessors. I am afraid worst is yet to come for us all not just India but entire world. This attitude expecting some miracle to happen rather than following SOPs wont cut it.

Gaddafi was sensible? LOL that's a joke.

Not a joke. Watch this speech of his from 2009 in the UNO General Assembly and decide for yourself. It has English voice over. If you want I can link you to the speech's text.

Gaddafi was much inspired by one of your countrymen - Jamal Abdul Nasser. Do you think Nasser was a joke too ? Let me tell you that Nasser was respected among the older lot of Muslims everywhere and in fact one of my batch mates at a computer institute here in India was named Jamal Abdul Nasser. Named so by his parents.

What should we practically do to the Israeli Jews ? I don't know , maybe India can take them in since you peeps love them so much , they don't belong in the middle east AT ALL.

I don't think the 6.3 million Israeli Jews would want to come to India even if overcrowded India found a place for them here. :)

You as a Middle Easterner should be looking for peaceful solutions to the issue. Do you want your ancestral country to be destroyed in war with Israel ? For something that could have been resolved with dialogue ? Israel will be affected too but so will you. Why war ?

take a look at gaza , firing rockets all the time , did israel discover where they hide it even with their spies and mossad agents? nope.

Maybe the Israeli Establishment doesn't want the Gazan rockets to be removed so that some in Israel can continue the hostile situation in the region. The Israeli military industrial complex is as much a global player as the American one. And the Israeli government works on continued hostility too.

Also, it is said that decades ago Israel allowed Hamas to be established to counter the popularity and influence of the PLO.

did the saudis win the war in yemen? nope.

Both the Saudis and the Yemeni Houthis are Middle Easterners and fight each other. What's your point ?

Last edited:
Even when their dhoties have slipped down exposing who they really are, a third world cesspool , these monkeys are running around chanting the same old crap "shinning India" "Supa power India" and what not other non sense. Poor Nepal is now suffering Indian Virus.

Hindus are destined to float in Maa Ganga..
Not you but your asstiyan after a proper cremation and antim sanskaar which if you die these days you won't get. You are not destined to float in ganga with a exploding belly , decomposing and stray dogs feeding on you. I will never want such a horrible death and funeral even to my worst enemy.
Talking to a a man with your intellect is simply wasting my time..
Same thoughts here . This is the reason I decided not to reply :lol:

please check the list and let me know if @jamahir @Capt. Karnage and @Chhatrapati are in the list of dead or not . if not please exclude 3 innocents and ad them in 1 million dead ,

thanks and best regards
Sorry for the calculation error the correct figure is 1000003.

Dushman Mare Ta Khushi Na Kariye ...Sajna Vi Mar Jana Ehh
Degar De Din Gaya Mohammad Ohruk Nu Dub Jana Ehh.
(Do not be happy over an enemy's death, because someday ur loved ones would also die!
The day has passed by, the twilight will also go...!)

(Baba Bullay Shah)

thanks and best regards
How many old Monk should I bribe you to exclude me from that list. :enjoy: I have two Bacardi and two old monks from my grandpa's military quota left in the cabinet.

How many old Monk should I bribe you to exclude me from that list. :enjoy: I have two Bacardi and two old monks from my grandpa's military quota left in the cabinet.
tujhy zinda rehna hai mery bhai 50 saal or . no one should kill you . you are saint :rolleyes1:

Dushman Mare Ta Khushi Na Kariye ...Sajna Vi Mar Jana Ehh
Degar De Din Gaya Mohammad Ohruk Nu Dub Jana Ehh.
(Do not be happy over an enemy's death, because someday ur loved ones would also die!
The day has passed by, the twilight will also go...!)

(Baba Bullay Shah)
It's a beautiful Punjabi poetry indeed. But the poet is mian muhammad baksh from my jhelum region not baba bulley shah.
Man send me some old monk rum for eid. I heard it's damn good ..

Back
Top Bottom