What's new

1 millions more indians are going to die by june

At least 25-30 thousand indians are dying everyday from covid and government is reporting 3-4k deaths a day. What a joke.
If we do the math then 2.7 million indians are already dead from covid.
The number is actually 50-100k
Consesus is reporting is 10-20x lower

So far 2 million have already died(reported 2,60k)

Even in USA consesus was reported deaths were half. In india pakistan it is probably 5x more under normal circumstances and 10-20x more when break down occurs

Some people are dying outside in rakshas and are taken and cremated without any testing or knowledge
I havent seen a single indian expert stating the number is less then 50k per day(10x higher then reported)

An eye for an eye .. I can't see Hindus wishing Palestinians to perish and you want me to stand still ? Nope , won't happen.

A vey revered sufi saint and poet of Punjab wrote a verse that translates roughly to;

If your enemy dies, do not celebrate, for your friends will also die.

The Indians that you tend to come across on the internet are filthy horrible people. These people celebrated on TV when Pakistan had a rise in Corona cases and today they are dumping their bodies in rivers and chopping down trees in parks to have enough wood to burn the dead.

Lowering yourself to thier level does not suit a Muslim, it blackens your soul. Our efforts for Palestine must focus around calling our own leaders to action.

The number is actually 50-100k
Consesus is reporting is 10-20x lower

So far 2 million have already died(reported 2,60k)

Even in USA consesus was reported deaths were half. In india pakistan it is probably 5x more under normal circumstances and 10-20x more when break down occurs

Some people are dying outside in rakshas and are taken and cremated without any testing or knowledge
I havent seen a single indian expert stating the number is less then 50k per day(10x higher then reported)
After looking at what's happening everywhere in india it makes perfect sense.
No wood left to bury , people are forced to dump dead ones in rivers, people dying in homes,shortage of pundits for performing last rites.

H.G. Wells
“By the toll of a billion deaths man has bought his birthright of the earth, and it is his against all comers; it would still be his were the Martians ten times as mighty as they are. For neither do men live nor die in vain.”

― H.G. Wells, The War of the Worlds

Back
Top Bottom