What's new

1 killed, 2 injured in accident at under-construction nuke (Arihant like) submarine

Reaction score
  • 1 worker killed, 2 injured in accident at a site of under-construction nuclear submarine at Eastern Naval Command in Visakhapatnam, Navy and police sources say: PTI

Whats happening
The media is just covering these things more, construction sites in India and Asia as a whole are known to be hazardous places with little to no health and safety practices being applied- look at any construction site in India for proof. Not even the most basic of safety measures are taken. It's not really a surprise (sadly) that these things happen.

The Indian media, though, is only NOW covering these things that have always happened but because it is in fashion to bash the Indian Navy right now they'll cover it. Pretty typical of these losers....

R.I.P.

It looks like India is having bad time, they should deffer their testing activities for some time.

The media is just covering these things more, construction sites in India and Asia as a whole are known to be hazardous places with little to no health and safety practices being applied- look at any construction site in India for proof. Not even the most basic of safety measures are taken. It's not really a surprise (sadly) that these things happen.

The Indian media, though, is only NOW covering these things that have always happened but because it is in fashion to bash the Indian Navy right now they'll cover it. Pretty typical of these losers....

Are you kidding me..

It looks like India is having bad time, they should deffer their testing activities for some time.
Why? This is the sort of things testing is for! How else will you find faults unless you test? You won't.... I'd be scared if this was happening on active duty/operaton SSBNs/SSNs but if they are under test that is another thing entirely.

However it seems more than likely this was NOT during a test but an accident at the construction site of the second Arihant SSBN because why else would it be WORKERS injured? If it had happened during testing it would be naval officers injured.....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom