What's new

1 killed, 17 wounded in Kashmir police shooting

I don't think so.

This is on the site.
Last updated Monday 9 March 2009 15:20 PST

Since when Kashmiri's started using PST as their standard time zone?

kashmiris are not only residing in azad kashmir but areas near that too
especially places like islamabad, pindhi, gujarkhan, jhelum, and etc are populated with kashmiri people
one such example is my family

If the so-called troublemakers want to freedom using destructive means we will respond in kind.These troublemakers only understand the sound of a gun.
No state in the world tolerates separatism.If they want to lynch policemen and torch police stations they better be ready for retaliation.

You want them to send flowers to Manmohan Singh instead? Use your head.

Kashmir has a very peaceful election and 99.9% of Kashmiris just want to get on with their lives. As for the point 1 percent, I suggest that they take a day trip to Pakistani Kashmir. One look at it and they will forget about azaadi :cheesy:

Those groups are being dealt with using the paramilitary and police forces.Don't ever mistake our leniency for weakness.They'll be squashed the moment the IA steps in.
And correction we HAVE been holding you down.Just look at the headlines every few days:Protesters in Kashmir throw stuff at police forces,they get shot in the a$$.It's the same story every time.It must be good target practice:toast_sign:

LOL, look who's talking [Mod edit].
Don't give me your tough talk, if you want to resort to your way of talking about the people who want freedom and are getting shot by senseless and brutal Indian police who does not have the means to buy actual rubber bullets but uses real ones instead, then I can also resort to that and say that the Mumbai gunmen had some good "target practise" aswell.
Your disrespect for the murdered is disgusting, and you talk as if you have seen guns and have been shot multiple times, but in reality, you are a nobody and you better stay one my friend, because people like you always talk and talk and that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No we'd prefer if they just get on with their daily lives,but since that's not happening and they seem to think it as funny to challenge people with guns it's their choice.They try to disrupt the peace,murder police officers who are just doing their job it will be met with massive retaliation.They want to torch government property they'd better be ready to face the consequences

And the people in Indian held Kashmir wouldn't prefer to just get on with their life, with the essence on their "own life"?
What peace is there in your part of Kashmir? Massive retaliation? I think it's an act of terrorism and cold blooded murder from Indian hands, i'm sure you couldn't care less about the Pakistanis dieing or who have died in these shootings, hence why you talk about we "changing our minds if our people get shot every week".
That's disgusting dude, even more disgusting then cow urine, but you'd probably disagree with me on that one. ;)

It's not tough talk MY 'friend',it's a fact.The people who want 'freedom' are nothing more than terrorists.They deserve no rubber bullets.As for Mumbai since your people planned and executed the attacks you're kind of thinking is really expected.
Don't expect me to show any sympathy or remorse to terrorists and separatist s who kill policemen and innocent people to achieve their goals.:angry:

yeah nd give the free hand to others to shoot nd kill freedom lovers..actually the people of kashmir are not xpecting sympathy from u nor we..
have u any evidence that in Mumbai our people r planning against ur gov?:coffee:

If they're not expecting any then don't say we didn't warn then.
Your'e own government admitted that you people were involved.But i'm sorry you must be a much higher authority on that one,so what can i say detective?:police:

so who makes u to warn people in their own country..think.
i dont want to say anything on Gov's remarks but still u havent proceedd any evidence that our people r involved in ur country

And the people in Indian held Kashmir wouldn't prefer to just get on with their life, with the essence on their "own life"?
What peace is there in your part of Kashmir? Massive retaliation? I think it's an act of terrorism and cold blooded murder from Indian hands, i'm sure you couldn't care less about the Pakistanis dieing or who have died in these shootings, hence why you talk about we "changing our minds if our people get shot every week".
That's disgusting dude, even more disgusting then cow urine, but you'd probably disagree with me on that one. ;)

Well you need to google out Hurriyat's comments after the people voted enmasse.

Kashmir has a very peaceful election and 99.9% of Kashmiris just want to get on with their lives. As for the point 1 percent, I suggest that they take a day trip to Pakistani Kashmir. One look at it and they will forget about azaadi :cheesy:

u have no clue on what is really going on and what the kashmiris want

Just another killing of civilians the only thing indians can effectively do in occupied kashmir.Yeh be happy and proud and have no regret on loss of innocent lives.You killed terrorists bearing no weapons BRAVO i must say,you indians here have really proved what you are.:guns:

What investigation?You have no leads,all the attackers vanished and from what i 've seen the army is going to be taking over again,like that's not going to impede any 'investigation':tup:Good luck

hmm seems like 26/11! :woot:
BURNNN
but we all know who was behind this :azn:
dont even think of denying that

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom