$1.6bn vanishes from Social Islami Bank through rogue LCs

good and do not forget to give daily dose of riots to your nasty animals as you did last time in delhi

we are waiting for next episode of this drama :lol:

You are making assumptions that the animals are living among us on our side of the border. Never make assumptions. Animals being animals don't understand borders. They often walk across and get lost.

You have the answer in front of our eyes then why peace between India and Pakistan is not possible till one of us destroys your army.

I do not envy you guys the choice. Between your Army. And us. But I can tell you that with your army you at least have a chance.
In your dreams road shitter

images (3).jpeg

This is your reality. Bunch of crying losers

these companies exports billions of $ for us . are you really this stupid to think we will destroy our own army and industry ? :lol:
Sir, your army should become the CCP of South Asia.

@BananaRepublicUK

The difference is that Hasina is developing the country as opposed to her predecessors -

As us Indians and our bros from West of Wagah would say "Khata hai to lagata bhi hai"

@Imran Khan

Pak Fauj owns whole of Pak. Even if we assume a GDP of US 350 bn and take a capitalisation of 8 times, it gives you a market value of USD 2.8 trillion.

Can you show a single word when I have cheered BNP? If you can't do so , why don't take a break to sustain your credibility?

However I would say , before judging others , why don't you judge yourself?

Are you denying you posted videos of BNP rallies???

I am not judging - just using your own words against you 🤣

The bank's need to take responsibility for these mistakes. For loans of this size to be released they go through dozens of officers and several departments.

Now they may need bailing out by the govt. Banks need to be fined or forcibly nationalised in certain situations.

They are all in collusion and take their cut.

Bangladeshi corruption is very democratic.

In the U.K., only the fat take the cream.

BAL’s party worker lives a decent life.

There Tory and Labour, in U.K., compatriots are paupers by comparisons. Many use their own money even for travel.

You have the answer in front of our eyes then why peace between India and Pakistan is not possible till one of us destroys your army.

I do not envy you guys the choice. Between your Army. And us. But I can tell you that with your army you at least have a chance.
PA generals and politicians need Kashmir jargon to keep the population elated until army expenditures ruin the economy completely.

Perhaps, Indian top-ups also want Pakistan to waste money on military. Because this will ruin the economic strength of Pakistan.

PA generals and politicians need Kashmir jargon to keep the population elated until army expenditures ruin the economy completely.

Perhaps, Indian top-ups also want Pakistan to waste money on military. Because this will ruin the economic strength of Pakistan.

It is a population high on bluster but fundamentally meek and cowed. 24/7 this guy Imran is ranting about the army. He has also probably never heard of Google Translate Urdu to English.

Thank god for Pilkhana 🤣

It was a much needed pruning.

Zia and Ershad also killed many army officers. Zia killed upwards of 200+ army officers after his goons murdered Mujib’s family.

It is no coincidence that Bangladesh has grown massively since Pilkhana.

According to you 26 billion dollar reserve and 100 billion looted by BAL - which would not be possible without massive economic growth 🤣🤣🤣

Are you denying you posted videos of BNP rallies???
Dear @BananaRepublicUK ,
Yes I've posted BNP rally videos and will keep posting.

But that doesn't mean that I'm cheering BNP. But since your head is full of cow dung, so you don't understand why do I post that.

For the first and last time I'm explaining, so read carefully , if you really want to know my position!

BNP is actually acting as foot soldier of third party ( non political third party , hence it's not Gano Odhikar Porishod ; but I believe it's a part of military intelligence that is allied with international powers , and according to so called conspiracy theory, it's called deep state) , because if you want to oust BAL Govt with public revolution ( without direct military intervention) , then BNP is the main tool to get this job done! Because BNP has huge huge fan base ; same as BAL if not more!

And be sure govt won't fall in 10 December. So don't pay attention to them who are saying so! BNP is also full of muddy headed people like BAL and they easily can think so.

But BNP is just showing their strength. Under who's motivation you will be fighting against a fascist regime if you don't have might?

So BNP is showing off their power , that was suppressed long days. And I believe the same power now allow BNP to show their might!

If you notice , Delhi is surprisingly silent , because Delhi doesn't have the power to resist America and it's western bloc ; and although you guys don't know it , India herself knows the truth very well!

So I'm expecting an official declaration of simultaneous movement against govt by all parties ; same thing happened against Ershad!

And then wait and see for the outcome. I'm not a fortune teller who will tell you what's going to happen exactly.

But I have a brain and 2 eyes unlike you ,who neither can see nor can think , and can't go beyond BNP BAL bull.sh!t!

Another thing ! Now the answer of your previous BS.

I never said that a technocrat govt under Reza kibria. What I said is , Reza kibria and Gano Odhikar Porishod should be fully prepared during the period of the national unity govt/technocrat govt , as it also can't rule forever!

After a certain period of time democracy must revive and then Gano Odhikar Porishod might rise as a third political party that can equally fight with BAL and BNP.

And before it happens , under technocrat govt new constitution should be written when either presidential form of democracy will be revived , or the article 70 will be abolished , thus the power of PM will be reduced!

Also a law must be passed that a single person can't be appointed/elected as PM/ president ( depends on the form of democracy) more than 2 terms!

This is the only way Bangladesh can be freed from family dynasty and cult like political practice!

However it will take long time . Rome wasn't built in a day!

Nothing is easy like your Hasina worshipping mantra that can be written with few strokes of keyboard!

A change in system requires a lot of time , that is beyond the imagination of your partisan dead brain ( in denial though , as others are fool not to see your activities)!

Ps - again I will repeat my past stance , it's not that I dislike Hasina, but still I like her and want an honorable safe exit. I'm sure she also wants the same ,but now she isn't finding the safe exit. I wish she will get it.

However if I like Hasina still why I want her safe exit? Because I'm not a brain dead person like some of you who believe that after Hasina Bangladesh will be returned to dark age.

I'm one of them who believe that none last forever and it's the law of nature.

Also there is no other way to free the country from BAL dakoos without Hasina's exit ( safe and honorable indeed), because it's parliamentary system.

Later if under technocrat govt , presidential form revives ,or even parliamentary form continues , then Hasina can contest either in presidential election ( I'm sure she will have high chance to win after cool down period) ,or can be elected as a PM.

No one will complain if Hasina win an election and become president/PM again.

Everyone is complaining because she is in power without election.

That's all I can say , and I don't think I am able to make you or others understand my point better than this. I already clarified my position.

So if you are still not ready to accept it , just move on.

Thank god for Pilkhana 🤣

It was a much needed pruning.
Yes it was much needed ,so that Bangladesh becomes really a banana republic ; a subservient to India forever right? :sarcastic:

But remember, Bangladesh armed forces is like phoenix bird that actually never dies. It comes to life each and every time!

That's why lendup darjis will never be successful in Bangladesh!

You should understand it, if you are not one of the lendup darjis inside Bangladesh!

According to you 26 billion dollar reserve and 100 billion looted by BAL - which would not be possible without massive economic growth 🤣🤣🤣
Actually it's possible without economic growth.

BAL borrowed money and then looted from it. Perhaps current BAL regime is only regime who borrow money in the name of development and economic growth , and then successfully eat the money by themselves.

Perfect example of charvak's take debt and eat ghee; the difference is charvak advised people to borrow money for themselves and eat ghee.

Current BAL regime borrows money for the sake of others , and then few lackeys' loot the money and eat ghee!

So the charvak mantra is already rewritten by current BAL regime, so the new mantra is , "Zaboth jiteth sukhong jibeth , chourzovritti kritang ghritong pibeth .......... !"

If they stole borrowed money (without GDP growth) then how did all the infra get built 🤣🤣🤣

How can they steal 100 billion and borrow only 15 billion but build all the infra 🤣🤣🤣

When you talk through your backside it leaves a massive hole 🤣🤣🤣

10 thousands crore project finished with 40 thousands crores ...... !

However I haven't say anything about looting amount. Just said that many can be looted instead of development and without economic growth! The part was already bold in quote!

But the disturbing nature of party goons is , they always try finding holes ,rather than understanding tone of a post/statement!

After all what can they do , it's their only political ground nowadays! So I don't blame them ,not at all ! 🤣 🤣

However as far I know foreign debt is more than 95 billion USD!

And govt also loot from Budget as well , not only from borrowed money.