What's new

05-Mar-2023 - Imran Khan's Arrest, and Related News and Discussions

The police wouldn’t even have come to arrest him if he had appeared in court. But Mughal e azam thinks he’s above law and Pakistani courts.
which court he didnt appear? another bongi bogus reply

Why should he give arrest on bogus charges ?

Who decides they’re bogus charges? Courts can. But IK refuses to even appear in courts because he thinks he’s above law.

Great example of what he thought Riasat e Medina was. Refuse arrest and process of justice if you believe the cases are bogus lol

Nobody is going to get killed. PTI fanboys are just fans of hysteria.

But this burger kid who spent his whole life in luxury, of course he’s panicking and making the whole country crazy for being just asked to appear in court in watch theft case.

The police wouldn’t even have come to arrest him if he had appeared in court. But Mughal e azam thinks he’s above law and Pakistani courts.
Ok. For some reason I thought it was same rana sunaullah who killed 30 people in model town but I heard he went and did toba and is new man now.

I just hope the economy doesn't improve
Do you think arresting mafia boss Imran Khan will cause investors confidence

Just hoping for dollar to no more up 🙂🤞

Inshallah 500

Imran khan appeared in all courts cases.

Nobody is going to get killed. PTI fanboys are just fans of hysteria.

But this burger kid who spent his whole life in luxury, of course he’s panicking and making the whole country crazy for being just asked to appear in court in watch theft case.

you should worry about your concern of uyghurs which you use to propagate not long ago

which court he didnt appear? another bongi bogus reply

If you only listen to PtI propaganda it’s not my problem.

Why do you think police are there to arrest him lol because he refuses to appear in court and when you become “mafroor” then courts have no choice but issue arrest warrants

you should worry about your concern of uyghurs which you use to propagate not long ago

Nice strawman. Don’t worry I don’t expect pti fanboys to have logical arguments

Ok. For some reason I thought it was same rana sunaullah who killed 30 people in model town but I heard he went and did toba and is new man now.

I just hope the economy doesn't improve
Do you think arresting mafia boss Imran Khan will cause investors confidence

Just hoping for dollar to no more up 🙂🤞

Inshallah 500
Recently one PPP member said petrol should be 500 and electricty 200 unit lol

Who decides they’re bogus charges? Courts can. But IK refuses to even appear in courts because he thinks he’s above law.

Great example of what he thought Riasat e Medina was. Refuse arrest and process of justice if you believe the cases are bogus lol
chacha courts ask for all the toshakana gift taken by government and army, but they refused to give them
so why should only imran khan apper when rest are giving special treatment. ?
First learn islam then teach he did send his lawyer end of story
rest is just your buguz and troll nothing else

If you only listen to PtI propaganda it’s not my problem.

Why do you think police are there to arrest him lol because he refuses to appear in court and when you become “mafroor” then courts have no choice but issue arrest warrants

Nice strawman. Don’t worry I don’t expect pti fanboys to have logical arguments
its old, he appeared in islamabad court as well as lahore you posting old lol

15th feb 2023 lol

Nasha kartay ho kia?

The case are bogus at first instance. Like of Azam Swati or Fawad and Shebaz Gill. Will govt compensate them for false allegations?

Lastly, he got shot at. So yes, his life is in danger.

Recently one PPP member said petrol should be 500 and electricty 200 unit lol
Inshallah we are close

The case are bogus at first instance. Like of Azam Swati or Fawad and Shebaz Gill. Will govt compensate them for false allegations?

Lastly, he got shot at. So yes, his life is in danger.
Imran Khan is man of steel
Bullets don't effect him
Only low platelets can effect him

Which Islam teaches to disobey the law, cause mayhem, gather a mob which will cause injury or death to either the police or the mob just because you’re asked to appear in court?
looks like you forgot karbala, surah nisa fight against oppressor's and Islam is the only religion which gives power to fight against oppressor.

Chaha, but where is law when courts ask for all toshakhana gifts given to previous goverments and armed forces.
also why cant he apper through video link when the person who attacked him was given this option.

Back
Top Bottom