What's new

05-Mar-2023 - Imran Khan's Arrest, and Related News and Discussions

Bilkul hi ghairat khatam ho gayi

And that scares me

Jab baighairati is level par aa jaye to yeh koi bohat barha gul khilatai hain. Jaisai 71 main khilaya tha

Honestly not a fan of any political party or IK, he has his share of f ups. But the way the politicians generals judges are handling all these matters is beyond me. They are not even eligible for any lower management position let alone where there are now. They will f up the country of whatever is left but won't do what their Job forget about morals and ethics.

I used to read about 71, but I am witnessing it now. The common pakistani deserved a lot better than these illegitimate remnants of colonial masters.

عمران خان کی شرافت لے ڈوبے گی ۔
عمران خان سیدھی انگلیوں سے گھی نکلوانا چاہتا ہے۔

Now timing is important.
Elections announced so keeping peace in his interest.
2 weeks before it was different. Instead of جیل بھرو، جی ایچ کیو گھیراؤ تحریک چلانی تھی۔

Which Islam teaches to disobey the law, cause mayhem, gather a mob which will cause injury or death to either the police or the mob just because you’re asked to appear in court?
Which law you are talking about?
Just few days ago a girl was raped, murdered, face burned with acid in the private jail of sardar abdur Rehman khetran who was a tout of military inc.

Which law?
9000 recorded disappearances.
Journalis killed in another continent

ZAB judicial murder where at best he was an accomplice.
Do u live in Pakistan or had lived?

Seems like testing waters and inadvertently free publicity for IK.

Patwaris are really dumb.

Honestly not a fan of any political party or IK, he has his share of f ups. But the way the politicians generals judges are handling all these matters is beyond me. They are not even eligible for any lower management position let alone where there are now. They will f up the country of whatever is left but won't do what their Job forget about morals and ethics.

I used to read about 71, but I am witnessing it now. The common pakistani deserved a lot better than these illegitimate remnants of colonial masters.
I am making a list of his **** ups
Can you give your perspective like what he has done and so far

I am making a list of his **** ups
Can you give your perspective like what he has done and so far

Economically he started playing with IMF when he knew his time as PM was up. (politically it was master stroke but economically first dose of venom) Shaukat tareen was another f up. He should have left PM ship when he could not make tough decision such as atif mian as economic advisor. Now why crying that I didn't had real power.

Toshakhana case hearing for IK but all is halal in Toshakhana case for PDMers.

:lol:

Toshakhana case hearing for IK but all is halal in Toshakhana case for PDMers.

:lol:
None of these lawyers, media, judiciary bastarx query toshakhana regarding Nawaz sharif or Zardari..

Double standards, fcuck the lot of them. Need Iranian revolution in Pakistan…hang corrupt politicians, judges, generals/brigadiers, media, lawyers and clergy.
We need our own vlad the impaler to clean up the rot…

Back
Top Bottom