What's new

Zilzaal - Pak Qatar Joint Ex

The source (Photographer) said somewhere in the Middle East.
Photographer is Zohaib Zaidi and he has visited Masroor a few times.He never captured JF17 anywhere in middle east other than DXB and this picture isnt from DXB.

Looks like Masroor to me. Those K-electric poles..
Yep

Photographer is Zohaib Zaidi and he has visited Masroor a few times.He never captured JF17 anywhere in middle east other than DXB and this picture isnt from DXB.

That's him and my bad, he said ''in Middle of nowhere''...and i thought he stated Middle East.:(
Anyways just out of interest, does Masroor has those cluster of hills in its vicinity.

@Hodor
It's actually Quetta as I said those hills are not in Karachi.

84004028_3119269911436340_6436557647574466560_o.jpg

That's him and my bad, he said ''in Middle of nowhere''...and i thought he stated Middle East.:(
Anyways just out of interest, does Masroor has those cluster of hills in its vicinity.

@Hodor
It's actually Quetta as I said those hills are not in Karachi.

84004028_3119269911436340_6436557647574466560_o.jpg
Its Masroor.He never visited Samungli.
Screenshot_20200131-204116.jpg

Okay Sir if you say so.

But a CCS squadron participating in Zilzal (as per your claim) should be making a stop (if there is a stop) at Masroor..No?
Sir, as stated earlier that was my mistake as i thought this picture was taken in the Middle East....Actually it has nothing to do with Zilzal nor do i think these are CCS jets.....just a random image from Quetta.

Very good name. Zilzaal earthquakes are what is needed for these times.

Sir, as stated earlier that was my mistake as i thought this picture was taken in the Middle East....Actually it has nothing to do with Zilzal nor do i think these are CCS jets.....just a random image from Quetta.
That's how close mountains are to Samungli.I am sure that picture is from Masroor..
:D
FB_IMG_1580498882922.jpg

That's how close mountains are to Samungli.I am sure that picture is from Masroor..
:DView attachment 602655
Well sir, you know the photographer well so why not inquire from him.
I have yet to see an image from Masroor with any mountains in the background yet it's a common feature in pictures captured from Samungli.

upload_2020-1-31_19-42-59.jpeg

Codgcg7WcAAOd5N

images

7839_may8.jpg

Skyline is not at all like Masroor. I have been to both. Albeit long time ago. The skyline looks more like Samungli.

Well sir, you know the photographer well so why not inquire from him.
I have yet to see an image from Masroor with any mountains in the background yet it's a common feature in pictures captured from Samungli.

View attachment 602656

Codgcg7WcAAOd5N

images

7839_may8.jpg
I know him that's why I say its Masroor.Nevermind though,I wont argue anymore.:-)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom