What's new

Zilzaal - Pak Qatar Joint Ex

HawkEye27

Reaction score
496FAC6D-ECD0-43BD-A85B-819E3F8631F1.jpeg

Any body got any further info on this one???

Thunder did rather well on 27thFeb against Mirage2000 ...now its time that PAF pitches it against Qatari Rafale...

We need to push Thunder harder... also create sales anywhere, everywhere!

We should also bring an Erieye as well as SAM battery simulators to generate the full scope of threats either nation can face. I suspect the reason we see the Mirage 2000 on the badge and not the Rafale, is France probably had a talk with the Qataris after some Indian whining, and so as not to undermine their sales of the Rafale to India, France probably put it into their end user agreement for continuation of spares. Although the Qataris could have anticipated this and made sure their wasn't any such limitation in the end user agreement. Only time will tell, and only when we see the JF-17 flying with Qatari Rafales, we will know for sure.

I think it means Earthquake.
Qatar AF fields Rafales, Typhoons, F-15s....why is it just participating with Mirage-2000 and Alpha jets.
OTOH, we are sending the JF-17s.....must be a particular purpose exercise.

Our corporation with Qatar Air force will always be off extra significant cause two the fighters they use are also used by our enemy , M2k and Rafale in future .I wonder what would be the scale of the exercise ? What kind of missions and weapons will be used to demonstrate the capabilities ..

Our corporation with Qatar Air force will always be off extra significant cause two the fighters they use are also used by our enemy , M2k and Rafale in future .I wonder what would be the scale of the exercise ? What kind of missions and weapons will be used to demonstrate the capabilities ..
Exercising with or against the Mirage-2000s is not new for the PAF, however more experience with Rafales will be in the works.

Qatar AF fields Rafales, Typhoons, F-15s....why is it just participating with Mirage-2000 and Alpha jets.
The F-15Qs are in service??

We should also bring an Erieye as well as SAM battery simulators to generate the full scope of threats either nation can face. I suspect the reason we see the Mirage 2000 on the badge and not the Rafale, is France probably had a talk with the Qataris after some Indian whining, and so as not to undermine their sales of the Rafale to India, France probably put it into their end user agreement for continuation of spares. Although the Qataris could have anticipated this and made sure their wasn't any such limitation in the end user agreement. Only time will tell, and only when we see the JF-17 flying with Qatari Rafales, we will know for sure.
The suspicion is wrong. It is for other reasons. Nothing to satisfy India. PAF have worked with and against Rafales before in exercises when they fielded F-7PGs and F-16s.

Nope. These are mere unfounded assumptions.

What would French do once US invites PAF for red flag where Qatari or Egyptian Rafales also happen to be there?

Both Typhoons and F-15s have not entered service with QEAF yet.
Even Rafale's are probably not at FOC yet.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom