101421vn57qy1qunn3n9nq.jpg
FkRdaHJ.jpg
nVFXAxD.jpg
1K1bYpp.jpg
ugWVGGZ.jpg
SZjH05A.jpg
LD0I5pP.jpg
oVFtdCh.jpg

Can't wait until the J-20 and J-10B attend in 2016! By then we may even have a small batch of J-20s in service.
LOL ... there will be more surprise ! The SAC and 601 R&D the FC-31 stealth fighter to foreign market, the CAC and 611 also has a single engine stealth fighter project for foreign customers ... single engine J-20 export version ... LOL !!!

J-20 only for PLAAF, both SAC FC-31 and CAC single engine stealth fighter for international weapon market. Next years China will have 3x stealth fighters, two will be HOT for selling. :enjoy:

Zhuhai airshow concludes with new record - CCTV News - CCTV.com English
11-16-2014 17:47 BJT

After a six-day pageant of parading the world’s most advanced aviation technology, the Zhuhai airshow successfully concludes today with multiple records.

China also took the opportunity to showcase its J-31 fourth generation stealth fighter, quicker and more precise than its predecessors. The BAYI aerobatics team from China’s air force brought their stunning performances 8 times.

The aerobatics team from the United Arab Emirates, known as the Knights, performed their signature move, transforming the skies into their national flag.Russia’s Air Force Warrior team were equal to the task, completing perfect somersaults at the command of their Su-27 heavy fighters.

The airshow also included an exhibition, which saw the signing of contracts worth a whopping 100 billion yuan, or 16 billion US dollars. A record in the show’s ten-year history.

127215748_14161049250101n[1].jpg

127215748_14161049250401n[1].jpg

127215748_14161054384501n[1].jpg

127215748_14161054384521n[1].jpg

061917nqop68cf996008p9[1].jpg

Last edited:
sweet!:D

-
China Wraps up Air Show with Record Deals

China wrapped up its air show in the southern port city of Zhuhai, Guangdong Province on Sunday with over 300 deals worth a record $23.4 billion signed, according to the show organizer.

The 10th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition, which started on Tuesday, witnessed sales of 227 aircraft of different types.

More than 700 aviation and aerospace manufacturers from 41 countries and regions attended the six-day air show. Meanwhile, the show attracted a record audience of nearly 410,000 people, the organizer said.

More than 130 various aircraft were displayed at the major air show in China, and stunt flying was performed by female fighter pilots from the China Air Force with J-10 fighters, according to the organizer.

The next air show will be held November 1-6, 2016 in Zhuhai, it said.

(Xinhua News Agency November 16, 2014)

Any "hard" facts about these deals ? What type of aircraft were sold to whom ??

To admit I was very much surprised about the missing of the JL-10/L-15 trainer ... IMO a type with some serious sales prospect given the success of the KL-8/K-8.

Deino

Any "hard" facts about these deals ? What type of aircraft were sold to whom ??

To admit I was very much surprised about the missing of the JL-10/L-15 trainer ... IMO a type with some serious sales prospect given the success of the KL-8/K-8.

Deino
I think L-15 sales are so good that they don't even bother advertise it and countries will still queuing for it. It has already clinch Zambian and Venezuela deals. Heard the Egypt and Ukraine are also interested.

Great work CHINA ! :yahoo:

That was amazing .:woot:

Now, I see who will think to play with CN :lol::lol:

In Saudi Arabia, we're waiting for new deals with CN :enjoy: .

Maybe some DFs,Jet fighters or anything :partay:
Saudi are our brothers, our closest ally in the middle east. if my memory serve me right, Saudi Arab donated 100 millions USD to wengchuan earthquake in year 2008, the only country that we sold DF3 ballastic missle too. I hope more military cooperation between China/Saudi/Pakistan in the future in JF17 project.

please read last answer of Col Amir
Question : Do you think the Pakistan Air Force in the future the possibility of cooperation in use "Fierce Dragon" fighter, the introduction of the F-31 it?
Ans: Colonel Aamir: I think it is very possible that Pakistan aircraft research and development, there are many places to learn from China.

we will never research , we always want RD with the Help of USA or China.

We will never hear the phrase Pakistani technology, we will always keep using US or Chinese Technology!

LOL ... there will be more surprise ! The SAC and 601 R&D the FC-31 stealth fighter to foreign market, the CAC and 611 also has a single engine stealth fighter project for foreign customers ... single engine J-20 export version ... LOL !!!

J-20 only for PLAAF, both SAC FC-31 and CAC single engine stealth fighter for international weapon market. Next years China will have 3x stealth fighters, two will be HOT for selling. :enjoy:
with due respect, these r just rumor, if these news are true give me a reliable links.:p:

Indian reaction will be like "All is well" like ostrich .
But in reality their hearts are in their mouth and running towards US with every penny they save to buy system to counter China and will go bankrupt.
They are in no way can match this dragon and are in wrong side leaking white A$$.

when will The JL-600 (Jiaolong-600 / Dragon 600) Amphibious Aircraft ready
looks really interested

Back
Top Bottom