What's new

Zhou Tienong: CPC, most loyal inheritor of Dr. Sun Yat-sen-led 1911 Revolut

Those “满遗” have some very malicious intention to destroy the image of our national figureheads at any cost, and it is about to destroy the national pride of the Chinese people.

They can now pretend of not having any connection with the Qing Dynasty, but their motive is quite clear, it is to bring China back into the chaos.

Just ignore them buddy. :azn:

China won't return to chaos anytime soon. We are stronger today than we have been for centuries.

It's hilarious watching them scramble to invent stories in order to discredit their opponents.

Maybe if you are a sadist. :lol:

Yet some jump at the mere mention of flaws, and tries desperately to preserve their image. It's hilarious watching them scramble to invent stories in order to discredit their opponents. It seems that their pride and trust in their leaders are so fragile that they have to resort to lies to maintain them.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

conspiracy.jpg

Even they were not good people in the real life, we do still support them.

Since a powerful leader isn't necessarily to be a nice person, as long they are strong enough to defend the national interests, then they would get the support from people.

Qinshihuangdi was sure a bada$$ tyrant, but can you say he has no any contribution to China's history?

Even they were not good people in the real life, we do still support.

Since a powerful leader isn't necessarily to be a nice person, as long they are strong enough to defend the national interests, then they would get the support from people.

Exactly. :tup: In order to unite such an enormous country like China, our leaders have to be "strong"... not "nice".

Just curious, what do you think of Sun Yat-sen?

He is the representative of ideas that is shouldered by many other patriots that lost their lives, just like Mao was the representative of the branch of CCP that survived the political, military and social evolution in China.

Sun like Mao is not the only important people in their group, but their voice won out at the end either because all other important voices died out, or were found to be unsuitable for China of the time.

The greatest weakness for Sun is that he never had a centralized army that is loyal to his ideas, where as Chiang expanded and consolidated military power, but failed to win people over.

=====
Also like to point out that there is nothing wrong with making use of opportunities and being in the right place at the right time. Being able to see where things are leading is itself a talent, and the worth of someone is not whether he is opportunistic, but what he ultimately uses it for.

As someone said it don't go where is hockey puck is, go where it will be at.

Even they were not good people in the real life, we do still support them.

Qinshihuangdi was sure a bada$$ tyrant, but can you say he has no any contribution to China's history?
So you do admit Sun and Mao were scumbags, very good. The difference is, Sun didn't manage to achieve anything. He said he was going to build infrastructure, which didn't happen. He said he was going to establish a republic, which fragmented into warlord control. He was selling national interests to Japanese and Americans in exchange for help in overthrowing the Qing Dynasty. He's called cannon for a reason. Hell, his 1911 revolution merely opened an opportunity for other powerful officials to rebel, and yet all the credits are attributed to him.

Qin lasted no more than 30 years. Tyrannies have the tendency to wither and die quickly. You can praise tyrants all you want, but doesn't mean people will give them a free pass on their crimes.

Exactly. :tup: In order to unite such an enormous country like China, our leaders have to be "strong"... not "nice".

Personally, i have a moderate point of view, and i do not view the Qing Dynasty as an absolutely useless regime in our history.

At least they still maintained a large chunk of territory even though many were lost to the Russian Tzar later.

But our real problem for now is having overglorified image of Qing in our media.

I think CCP is too loose to control these propaganda of “满遗”, we simply grant them too much privilege.

So you do admit Sun and Mao were scumbags, very good. The difference is, Sun didn't manage to achieve anything. He said he was going to build infrastructure, which didn't happen. He said he was going to establish a republic, which fragmented into warlord control. He was selling national interests to Japanese and Americans in exchange for help in overthrowing the Qing Dynasty. He's called cannon for a reason. Hell, his 1911 revolution merely opened an opportunity for other powerful officials to rebel, and yet all the credits are attributed to him.

Qin lasted no more than 30 years. Tyrannies have the tendency to wither and die quickly. You can praise tyrants all you want, but doesn't mean people will give them a free pass on their crimes.

Funny how you keep screaming that Dr.Sun was selling our national interests, meanwhile what i see in reality is million of square kilometer of territory conceded to the Russian Tzar by your Manchurian overlord.

Dr. Sun's idea is actually quite similar to what the CCP advocates today, that asian countries should form a co-operative co-prosperity sphere instead of butting head with each other. Circumstances and China of the time was not ready for it, also Japan seeing the success of other nations imperalistic adventures decides to follow suit.

But Sun and the people sharing the same ideals with him did overthrew the Qing dynasty. You have to start somewhere. If it is not Sun, it would be some other person. The circumstances of the time dictated that Qing has to go for China to transform. There is no if Sun is not there the Qing can remain, the group that Sun represent is more than just him.

Dr. Sun's idea is actually quite similar to what the CCP advocates today, that asian countries should form a co-operative co-prosperity sphere instead of butting head with each other. Circumstances and China of the time was not ready for it, also Japan seeing the success of other nations imperalistic adventures decides to follow suit.

But Sun and the people sharing the same ideals with him did overthrew the Qing dynasty. You have to start somewhere. If it is not Sun, it would be some other person. The circumstances of the time dictated that Qing has to go for China to transform. There is no if Sun is not there the Qing can remain, the group that Sun represent is more than just him.

It is quite obviously that guy is a Qing lover. He must be mad that he can no longer enslave the Han Chinese because of Dr.Sun.

I bet that he just watched too many Qing dramas, because he think that he should be one of those “贝勒” or “格格” if it wasn't that damn revolution started by those lower class Han peasants and beggars. :P

Funny how you keep screaming that Dr.Sun was selling our national interests, meanwhile what i see in reality is million of square kilometer of territory conceded to the Russian Tzar by your Manchurian overlord.
You contineous rant about my 1/4 Manchurian background proves nothing except that you are an utter idiot that cannot step out of racial thinking. If the Qing Dynasty ceded land to the Russians, that justifies Sun Cannon doing the same? In that case, I question even your morality and common sense as a person.

It is quite obviously that guy is a Qing lover. He must be mad that he can no longer enslave the Han Chinese because of Dr.Sun.

I bet that he just watched too many Qing dramas, because he think that he should be one of those “贝勒” or “格格” if it wasn't that damn revolution started by those lower class Han peasants and beggars. :P
So far you've been calling me a Qing lover for half the thread, yet you have failed to produce a shred of evidence to back up such claims. Now you move on to claim that I want to enslave the Hans, yet you worship tyrants. It is quite clear that you are a liar, and a bad one at it too. Perhap it's time for you to return to the Communist propaganda centre to brush up on your lies.

Personally, i have a moderate point of view, and i do not view the Qing Dynasty as an absolutely useless regime in our history.

At least they still maintained a large chunk of territory even though many were lost to the Russian Tzar later.

But our real problem for now is having overglorified image of Qing in our media.

I think CCP is too loose to control these propaganda of “满遗”, we simply grant them too much privilege.
You do not have a moderate view. That is a straight up lie. You are a racial extremist with a twisted view of history full of falsehood.

You act as if the Manchurians are attempting to undermine and take over, enslaving you forever again. You believe this deep enough that you even accuse me of being a Qing lover simply because I pointed out Sun as a failed leader and a deeply flawed person. In the 1930's, Nazis believed the Jews were doing the same to them.

In short, you're a paranoid idiot.

He was an asshole, who was credited with things he should not have been credited with by fanboys such as yourself. When that was exposed, you resort to calling me a Qing lover because part of my family was Manchurian. I understand you are confused and hurt, but your attempt to paint me as some Qing Dynasty support is quite pathetic. Puyi couldn't hold a candle light to Wang Jinwei, and guess what Wang's ethnicity was? See how void your argument is?

You're free to keep your head in your *** regarding Sun like drones, but don't try to get others to worship him too. Trying to cover up the negatives only makes you and your beloved leader look weak.

Pls respect the han, for us , he is our hero who liberated us from your colonialism

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom