What's new

Zhou Tienong: CPC, most loyal inheritor of Dr. Sun Yat-sen-led 1911 Revolut

We don't give a fck about what is your thought.

But you have just exposed yourself as a “满遗”, and expect your credibility flushes down to the toilet in the eyes of the Chinese members here.
Authoritarian propaganda drone operations:

1. Praise leader like the second coming of Jesus
2. When challenged, resort to accusations regarding background instead of addressing the issue.
3. Pathetic achieved

Ever wonder no one takes communist versions of history seriously?

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

I grew up in Hong Kong under British administration. What CPC propaganda did I hear? :lol:

Everything I have ever read about Sun Yat-sen, has come from international sources.

Maybe you think the CPC controls the whole world?
Then it must suck for you to know your "national father" is nothing more than an average scumbag politician, instead of some holy figure.

He was an asshole, who was credited with things he should not have been credited with by fanboys such as yourself. When that was exposed, you resort to calling me a Qing lover because part of my family was Manchurian. I understand you are confused and hurt, but your attempt to paint me as some Qing Dynasty support is quite pathetic. Puyi couldn't hold a candle light to Wang Jinwei, and guess what Wang's ethnicity was? See how void your argument is?

You're free to keep your head in your *** regarding Sun like drones, but don't try to get others to worship him too. Trying to cover up the negatives only makes you and your beloved leader look weak.

Compared to your Manchurian overlords, Wang Jinwei was merely an amateur.

How much land does your Manchurian overlord sell to Tzar's Russia since the era of Kangxi? These lands were originally belong to the Ming Dynasty, and your overlords just traded it with the Tzar for the sake to maintain your dictatorship over the Han Chinese.

And you should check the quotes from the Empress Cixi regarding how to please her Western masters, even a hundred Wang Jinwei cannot compare to her grandeur. :lol:

Compared to your Manchurian overlords, Wang Jinwei was merely an amateur.

How much land does your Manchurian overlord sell to Tzar's Russia since the era of Kangxi? These lands were originally belong to the Ming Dynasty, and your overlords just traded it with the Tzar for the sake to maintain your dictatorship over the Han Chinese.

And you should check the quotes from the Empress Cixi regarding how to please her Western masters, even a hundred Wang Jinwei cannot compare to her grandeur. :lol:
Did I ever mention anything good about the Qing Dynasty? You know you only make yourself look stupid by bringing that up right? Basically you imagined all that in your head, then tried to attribute me to it.

I grew up in Hong Kong under British administration. What CPC propaganda did I hear? :lol:

Everything I have ever read about Sun Yat-sen, has come from international sources.

Maybe you think the CPC controls the whole world?

The typical behavior of “满遗”, anti-Sun and anti-Mao, and everything in the history of China sucks, except their beloved Qing Dynasty.

The typical behavior of “满遗”, anti-Sun and anti-Mao, and everything in the history of China sucks, except their beloved Qing Dynasty.
So anybody that identifies the flaws of a political figure is 满遗 according to you? Thanks for proving yourself an idiot.

Then it must suck for you to know your "national father" is nothing more than an average scumbag politician, instead of some holy figure.

I don't consider anyone to be a "holy figure". :lol:

Whatever you may think of them, they were some of the most important leaders of the Chinese nation.

This is a fact that the international academic community accepts. The only propaganda here seems to be coming from you.

I don't consider anyone to be a "holy figure". :lol:

Whatever you may think of them, they were some of the most important leaders of the Chinese nation.
Sure they are. I just don't treat them like they're some flawless human beings. Unlike some drones that still follow the cults of personality.

Here is more dirt on fanboys' "national father":

-->??(?)

Secondary Link: http://www.rsdown.cn/downinfo/9393.html

So anybody that identifies the flaws of a political figure is 满遗 according to you? Thanks for proving yourself an idiot.

No one said he is divinely flawless, but only a fool like you is attempting to distort the history.

Even Mao made a lot of mistakes, but he was still a great national leader regardless of what.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Sure they are. I just don't treat them like they're some flawless human beings. Unlike some drones that still follow the cults of personality.

Here is more dirt on fanboys' "national father":

-->??(?)

Secondary Link: ??? EXE - ?? - - õ?

Nope, you were attempting to demonize him. It is clear that you hate him in deep heart. And i can think of none other reasons except with your Manchurian ethnicity.

Just don't try to get away with this after getting exposed of your true color.

No one said he is divinely flawless, but only a fool like you is attempting to distort the history.

Even Mao made a lot of mistakes, but he was still a great national leader regardless of what.
Well you seem to want to cry even at the mention of any mistakes. Telling the facts are not distorting history. On the other hand, your beloved communist party, also KMT, are known to twist history as it fits them. No one outside China takes these "histories" seriously because they are so bloated with bullsh*t.

Mao was a tyrant and a controversial figure in China. It's unfortunate red guards can't control information as tightly as before. More and more sees Mao as what he truly was. Speak only for yourself when you say he was a "great" leader.

Nope, you were attempting to demonize him. It is clear that you hate him in deep heart. And i can think of none other reasons except with your Manchurian ethnicity.

Just don't try to get away with this after getting exposed of your true color.
Sun demonized himself by his actions. I merely tell what he did, and drones like yourself flock over to protect his made-up image.

Well you seem to want to cry even at the mention of any mistakes. Telling the facts are not distorting history. On the other hand, your beloved communist party, also KMT, are known to twist history as it fits them. No one outside China takes these "histories" seriously because they are so bloated with bullsh*t.

Mao was a tyrant and a controversial figure in China. It's unfortunate red guards can't control information as tightly as before. More and more sees Mao as what he truly was. Speak only for yourself when you say he was a "great" leader.

Well, he was a great leader.

Mao Zedong did make some very big mistakes, like the Cultural revolution and the GLF. However, at the end of the day, it was Mao who founded the PRC.

If the person who founded the PRC (Mao) should not be considered a great leader in China, then who should be?

Should we all agree to disagree and move on? This argument on the internet is getting kind of petty.

Well, he was a great leader.

Mao Zedong did make some very big mistakes, like the Cultural revolution and the GLF. However, at the end of the day, it was Mao who founded the PRC.

If the person who founded the PRC (Mao) should not be considered a great leader in China, then who should be?
It's funny how most Chinese like to say "he founded PRC" like he did it all by himself. He had a great many capable people assisting him in his pursuit. He wasn't the only revolutionary leader yet he is given all the credit. On top of that, it was actually the people that got fed up with KMT's oligarchy. Mao was at the right moment in history.

It was the same with Cannon Sun. People were fed up with Qing's corruption, oppression and foreign appeasement. No man can start a revolution by himself.

Should we all agree to disagree and move on? This argument on the internet is getting kind of petty.

Sure.

Just curious, what do you think of Sun Yat-sen?

It's funny how most Chinese like to say "he founded PRC" like he did it all by himself. He had a great many capable people assisting him in his pursuit. He wasn't the only revolutionary leader yet he is given all the credit. On top of that, it was actually the people that got fed up with KMT's oligarchy. Mao was at the right moment in history, same with Cannon Sun. People were fed up with Qing, and he emerged as a figurhead.

That argument can be made of every single one of the "great leaders" in history, that they were in the right place at the right time.

And yes, none of them are flawless. Certainly not our ones.

Sure.

Just curious, what do you think of Sun Yat-sen?

That argument can be made of every single one of the "great leaders" in history, that they were in the right place at the right time.

Those “满遗” have some very malicious intention to destroy the image of our national figureheads at any cost, and it is about to destroy the national pride of the Chinese people.

They can now pretend of not having any connection with the Qing Dynasty, but their motive is quite clear, it is to bring China back into the chaos.

Yet some jump at the mere mention of flaws, and tries desperately to preserve their image. It's hilarious watching them scramble to invent stories in order to discredit their opponents. It seems that their pride and trust in their leaders are so fragile that they have to resort to lies to maintain them.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Those “满遗” have some very malicious intention to destroy the image of our national figureheads at any cost, and it is about to destroy the national pride of the Chinese people.

They can now pretend of not having any connection with the Qing Dynasty, but their motive is quite clear, it is to bring China back into the chaos.
conspiracy.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom