What's new

ZERO TOLERANCE Policy towards Sexual Harassment

Quite frankly, I've never been harassed by anyone on this forum, keep a low profile and don't abuse, that's the golden rule :tup:
But nice development, pity I got to know of this today.

But wait, does that mean a MOD will be keeping tabs on every female member?.
@Slav Defence
Do tell.

Isn't thanking abusive post belittling mothers and referencing women anatomy and sexual part is misogynist?

If Shamain can like the below post, what moral standing she has crying as victim? She herself encourage that but by only pakistani members.

cKSgZ8d.png

PS - Yes, I am a dual id.

Dude/Dudess, whatever, whoever you are. I've been watching your posts for couple of months now, and have come to a conclusion that 99.99% of the times it's ONLY you, who either baits or insults others, and then when they engage you back, you start protesting. Mend your ways, before you get a rude shock.

@Slav Defence @Horus @Irfan Baloch
you are correct and I have become dismissive and indifferent to such behavior

you are correct and I have become dismissive and indifferent to such behavior
Thank you. Pehlay bata diya hota these are ur views on me, iwudnt have tagged u for offensive posts. so thats why u never used to remove abusive attacks on me.. tho my 'baiting' , not always but many times used to come in response to some already troll abusive post. as after my initial post reporting would bear no fruit.
but then again thanx for saying this.in this whole storm of abuse isaw here and how u always backed doppelsht kind of abusers and even hyperion , some post had to help me decide to quit. it had to come from u. i can neevr be a loss because i was myself here to learn.

Last edited:
Isn't thanking abusive post belittling mothers and referencing women anatomy and sexual part is misogynist?

If Shamain can like the below post, what moral standing she has crying as victim? She herself encourage that but by only pakistani members.

cKSgZ8d.png

Tag a mod when you are referring a post to them
@Slav Defence

Quite frankly, I've never been harassed by anyone on this forum, keep a low profile and don't abuse, that's the golden rule :tup:
But nice development, pity I got to know of this today.

But wait, does that mean a MOD will be keeping tabs on every female member?.
@Slav Defence
Do tell.
There is a Mr in your name mam
Pretty good idea to avoid the creeps i must say :enjoy:

Dude/Dudess, whatever, whoever you are. I've been watching your posts for couple of months now, and have come to a conclusion that 99.99% of the times it's ONLY you, who either baits or insults others, and then when they engage you back, you start protesting. Mend your ways, before you get a rude shock.

@Slav Defence @Horus @Irfan Baloch
I was the first victim who was abused lol
But my tolerance has increased after staying 3 yrs in pdf lol

I miss the good old days in Naswar
There were no perverts or i must say the alleged perverts

cKSgZ8d.png

Please post the link too. I want to like his comment. He is so right about you guys.

Please post the link too. I want to like his comment. He is so right about you guys.
A man's likings tells about his class!!!!

Why to search for his post, make an equally or more abusive of your own if that makes you feel more man.

A man's likings tells about his class!!!!

Why to search for his post, make an equally or more abusive of your own if that makes you feel more man.

But But he was telling the truth :(

People arguing on teh interwebs make me like:

giphy.gif

How about you be nice to each other? Then harassment wouldn't be a problem and Manticore wouldn't need to remind people that decency is a thing. Sadly harassment is a thing and even more sad is that it's a problem on this forum.

Grow up people.

*Kristen Bell is really cute though:oops:

But But he was telling the truth :(
Bhai why do you want to like an abuse to someone's mother? What wrong she had done. You know how good mothers are.

Still if you want to, the thread name and post number is there, help yourself and make yourself happy.

Tag a mod when you are referring a post to them
@Slav Defence

There is a Mr in your name mam
Pretty good idea to avoid the creeps i must say :enjoy:

I was the first victim who was abused lol
But my tolerance has increased after staying 3 yrs in pdf lol

I miss the good old days in Naswar
There were no perverts or i must say the alleged perverts

It's actually from a cartoon character.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom