What's new

SCMP: China’s first guidance on combating sexual harassment of women in the workplace gets mixed response

The propaganda bots are hilarious.

Like anyone is going to believe there isn't sexual harassment of women in China. It happens everywhere.

The lady pictured said some 53 year old man groped her when she was only 25 for 50 minutes before she was able to escape with people who worked for the guy refusing to help when they walked by and saw it.

How'd you like it if that was your mom when she was young.
She lost in court and couldn't prove her case. Don't worry nobody is going to be interested in your mom.

The propaganda bots are hilarious.

Like anyone is going to believe there isn't sexual harassment of women in China. It happens everywhere.
Shows how desperate this guy is, they never look themselves in the mirror.

Exactly. She-said vs she-said is not good enough for a sexual harassment case in China.
So she had no proof, like most of your shitty post but at least you have an excuse.
Well there was always the Japanese for yours...smartass.
Hey buddy. It's gonna be okay. I fully support caring for the retarded and the ugly. You don't have to be ashamed for inheriting defects.

Shows how desperate this guy is, they never look themselves in the mirror.

American members are regularly opening threads critcal of China.
Chinese members are regularly opening threads critical of America.

I think it's immature how members from boh sides then try to exaaggerate the social ills of the other country, whilst understating the social ills of their own countries.

Most people on defence forums are guilty of it tbh.

She said vs he said should never be good enough to convict anyone as that is a LONG way off from proven guilty.

Oh so if some taxi driver jumps in the back seat (or some other similar situation) and starts grabbing some underage female relative of yours then that it is just too bad for her eh? What evidence are you expecting?

Last edited:
Oh so if some taxi driver jumps in the back seat and starts grabbing some underage female relative of yours then that it is just too bad for her eh? What evidence are you expecting?
Hey buddy. Taxis in China have cameras in them to keep drivers and passengers well behaved. No need to post your rapey fantasies here. You really need to let this obsession with female relatives go. This isn't Alabama.

Hey buddy. Taxis in China have cameras in them to keep drivers and passengers well behaved.

I see you think China has all the scenarios covered and there is never any situation that can happen..even that woman in OP should have been ok since there should have been cameras in that room...and its her fault for not making sure they were working...since all scenarios are covered to avoid any he-said she-said issues.

I see you think China has all the scenarios covered and there is never any situation that can happen..even that woman in OP should have been ok since there should have been cameras in that room...and its her fault for not making sure they were working...since all scenarios are covered to avoid any he-said she-said issues.
Oh I am sure there are some legitimate cases that are never proven, just as there are some false accusations that never got punished.

That's why we don't go by he said she said. You can drop the false outrage about caring for women now. I'm sure you hit your quota for the day.

Oh so if some taxi driver jumps in the back seat and starts grabbing some underage female relative of yours then that it is just too bad for her eh? What evidence are you expecting?

Taxi has cameras. There are also street cameras. Guess you never heard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Since when is she said / he said beyond reasonable doubt?

Taxi has cameras. There are also street cameras. Guess you never heard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Since when is she said / he said beyond reasonable doubt?
He’s a sissy boy that would support that “believe all women” garbage as if women never lie. Courts have the final say and evidence matters, keep the trial by social media crap in the west. They are undoing their own judicial system with this woke poison and pushing this for other countries.

Back
Top Bottom