What's new

ZERO TOLERANCE Policy towards Sexual Harassment

@Slav Defence will u look at this false flagger creep haroon syed's posts from 175 to 179

such creep , i knew who he is... becuase that original poster used to make similar attacks on me. exactly same.

Repeat of Dadri? Mob lynches alleged cow smuggler in Himachal Pradesh | Page 12

Please look at the history of this guy as well. He call every second person with name accusing or labeling him with different different names as pervert or associating him with name of others. Being a doctor I told him he is not well and he is trying to open a case against me.

@jamahir am I wrong when I say this about the subject ?

i never called him perverrt or any names. i had just told him he is a multi of mufti, rauf lala, doppelganger when he was trolling and very obviously revealing who he is . and on one hand he calls me a guy and then he says those things that he did in his posts.

and btw he is tagging jamahir and using word pervert here...iused to call jamahir pervert (as he is one ) and iused to call him this before this haroon syed joined the forum , so how does he know abt it?

Mods please see how this guy play after accusing others. She call most of the people by name and talk like a jahil aurat over the forum. He/She is after my life from so long after torturing other senior members like @syed ali haider @jamahir

Here is example of what he is upto.

12075081_908577609195641_3837746682465821100_n.jpg

I always said that I was following this forum and such kind of foolish people are always on ones notice. If i am not wrong guest can also go through each and every post and thread. Subject has a habbit of fighting with each and everyone and abuse them and then play innocent.

Dude/Dudess, whatever, whoever you are. I've been watching your posts for couple of months now, and have come to a conclusion that 99.99% of the times it's ONLY you, who either baits or insults others, and then when they engage you back, you start protesting. Mend your ways, before you get a rude shock.

@Slav Defence @Horus @Irfan Baloch

and @Slav Defence ihave another proof that he is an indian but iwont disclose on the forum.

this is sep 6 post on @fakhre mirpur s profile and he joined on oct 3 and he knows abt it?

Thread has been made sticky for complains against sexual harassment.

A)To female posters:
Females are strongly advised for not to:
1-Share personal info
2-Disclose personal ID
3-Taking part in profane discussions.
4-Try not to interact with trolls.
5-Use some common sense:Look at the post,focus upon words and google it if you don't know the meanings.
6-Prefer to report rather than responding back to trolls.
7-Other members are requested to give moral support to harassed victim,unless mods are there,but without responding back with profanity.
8-Try to make positive contributions and try for not to waste your time and energy with chit chat threads.You can learn a lot here about defence and military. Grab the opportunity now.

B)To members:

1-Behave yourselves.
2-Look at 7(A)
3-If you find someone doing abuse in stealth manner,than report the post immediately.
4-If you are planning to have fun as discussed in 3(B) then you are committing suicide,remember that.

C)To Title holders:

1-As per criteria,rate negative upon abuse.
2-If you were found doing such shameful act then you will be demoted immediately.
3-To support a female victim,in mod's absence you can hit rating option as well.You all know that -3 to a post will hide it,thus preventing further embarrassment.Hence,it is your responsibility to be gentle with females and to give them all help and support they want to learn and to settle themselves in PDF environment.

Regards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Oscar @WebMaster @Horus @Icarus @jaibi @Irfan Baloch @Manticore
1: Misogynistic/sexist remarks/Suggestive or explicit avatars/profile pictures.
2: Veiled/Sarcastic comments, aggressive or misogynistic in nature.
3: Posting unwanted explicit details/remarks of sexist nature during conversations.
4: Swearing at members.
5: Harassment and targeted vilification.
6: Calling names,making fun of one's apparent OR presumed outlook.
7: Using cultural stereotypes in an offensive way.

@Horus

1: Misogynistic/sexist remarks/Suggestive or explicit avatars/profile pictures.
2: Veiled/Sarcastic comments, aggressive or misogynistic in nature.
3: Posting unwanted explicit details/remarks of sexist nature during conversations.
4: Swearing at members.
5: Harassment and targeted vilification.
6: Calling names,making fun of one's apparent OR presumed outlook.
7: Using cultural stereotypes in an offensive way.

@Horus

ahem..Chauvinism

--Swearing at the female members. > Alright if it's male ? hehe

that smiley ( :) ) is not happy-face but reserved/reluctant/sad smile.

:-) is bright and happy.
Today, we were having this very very weird discussion, post lunch in office. We had time to kill. Things started with Darwinism. In the end, we all concluded, if evolution is an ongoing process, then humans will stop giving birth like mammals in future and lay eggs instead, because that is a more modular approach and lets females work, without going for maternity leaves....hehe

Dude/Dudess, whatever, whoever you are. I've been watching your posts for couple of months now, and have come to a conclusion that 99.99% of the times it's ONLY you, who either baits or insults others, and then when they engage you back, you start protesting. Mend your ways, before you get a rude shock.

@Slav Defence @Horus @Irfan Baloch

Back then, when you were fun, sexual harassment was the least of this forum's worries. I mean our first conversation began with you tagging me with this :
3895761263126588.jpg

now you can choose to ignore this, but even your no responses tell tales to me :D

Back
Top Bottom