What's new

Zero tolerance policy towards female harassment and misogyny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut.... if you go to naswaristan what eva it is... you will find useless comments... Those type of threads changing PDF into some social networking site.... chalo Krait is saved.....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spring Onion I am that male poster who was victimised by another male member who spread rumor about me that I am female and even Iranians, American and Chinese posters kept asking me which became annoying and even now I am victimized in holy land of Naswaristan. :rolleyes:

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak

No need to take action against those who have targeted me, I have no problem, they are friends and we take it as a joke.

Just pointing out that some other male poster in similar situation may not be OK with it.

If you stay around on the forum, for long enough you will know who is who, PDF is like a family with lots of members, it will take time to know.

All right, so new comers will be treated as innocent and given benefit of doubt?

@Aeronaut.... if you go to naswaristan what eva it is... you will find useless comments... Those type of threads changing PDF into some social networking site.... chalo Krait is saved.....

That thread is awesome for making light comments after straining efforts in other threads...& mods keep visiting there also.

[MENTION=391]No need to take action against those who have targeted me, I have no problem, they are friends and we take it as a joke.

That @Safriz :angry:

resistance-is-futile.png

That thread remains under consistent watch, usually by myself. We know where the red lines are..

Naswaristan has attracted lot of female readership on this forum.
Theirs is a close knit community being handled well.
Women / girls on that thread want a light hearted descent chat and get that.
Its on the other threads where problem arises....whenever a female enters debate....too many 'dawgs on heat' appear to be chasing her...making themselves look stupid and making the female member feel uncomfortable.

@Spring Onion I am that male poster who was victimised by another male member who spread rumor about me that I am female and even Iranians, American and Chinese posters kept asking me which became annoying and even now I am victimized in holy land of Naswaristan. :rolleyes:

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak

No need to take action against those who have targeted me, I have no problem, they are friends and we take it as a joke.

Just pointing out that some other male poster in similar situation may not be OK with it.

If you are referring to that particular situation a few days ago, you saw that both parties were punished.

That thread is awesome for making light comments after straining efforts in other threads...& mods keep visiting there also.

Still, This is a defence forum... Not any chat rooms..... Just look at the threads.... members showing more interest on such threads than any defence related threads.... We have so many social networking sites...

Still, This is a defence forum... Not any chat rooms..... Just look at the threads.... members showing more interest on such threads than any defence related threads.... We have so many social networking sites...

As, long as it remains contained and in the member's club it is under forum rules.

Naswaristan has attracted lot of female readership on this forum.
Theirs is a close knit community being handled well.
Women / girls on that thread want a light hearted descent chat and get that.
Its on the other threads where problem arises....whenever a female enters debate....too many 'dawgs on heat' appear to be chasing her...making themselves look stupid and making the female member feel uncomfortable.

It just my opinion.... Too much badwidth wasted on such threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom