What's new

Zero tolerance policy towards female harassment and misogyny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello.

In a bid to make Pakistan Defence Forum more user friendly and in the light of consistent complaints from our female members, we are pleased to announce a "Zero tolerance policy towards harassment and misogyny". Under this policy our moderation team will be cracking down on, the following offenses.

1: Misogynistic/sexist remarks/Suggestive or explicit avatars/profile pictures.
2: Veiled/Sarcastic comments, aggressive or misogynistic in nature.
3: Posting unwanted explicit details/remarks of sexist nature during conversations.
4: Swearing at the female members.
5: Harassment and targeted vilification.
6: Calling names,making fun of one's apparent OR presumed outlook.
7: Using cultural stereotypes in an offensive way.

Practical advice for female members: If you feel that you have been offended in anyway, listed above or beyond which you deem insulting, please feel free to reach out to our red team via PM and we will make sure that the issue is resolved according to the forum policies. If you prefer to have a female moderator to listen your case please contact @Elmo & @Deno.

Above, list of offenses may draw point based infractions leading to restricted access or even a ban. Please note that Pakistan Defence Forum is committed to maintaining itself as a user friendly platform for the users of all ages and sexes. Be respectful to the ladies on the board. Please show some civility & chivalry, you won't find it unappreciated.

Thank you

Best Regards.

Pakistan Defence Forum Team.

@WebMaster @Awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
well done webmaster,excellent decision...

good move,i appreciate it!
smileys-applause-801735.gif

yeh sahi jhapper mara hai uss person walay troller k moo per.very good!!shabash....

Very good step. enough tharkism exhibited on the forum.

If females are here as members then take them as members and refrain from trying vilification.

Point 3 mentioned by Aero is the one which had been observed mostly on the forum.

as far as harassment and abuses well any bughead try it and he will get double the amount in return. Also remember females do have the will to shove an entire hand up your donkas so be careful while crossing the line.

at the end a good decision.

Very good step. enough tharkism exhibited on the forum.

If females are here as members then take them as members and refrain from trying vilification.

Point 3 mentioned by Aero is the one which had been observed mostly on the forum.

as far as harassment and abuses well any bughead try it and he will get double the amount in return. Also remember females do have the will to shove an entire hand up your donkas so be careful while crossing the line.

at the end a good decision.

We have 2 female moderators.
@Elmo @Deno

They are available too.

Aero, really appreciate you re-enforcing this part of the management's overall policy and vision.

One thing I must emphasize is that PDF is not a social networking platform. A little friendly chit chat is okay and we encourage a friendly atmosphere within the extended PDF family, but ultimately we look positively upon those members that would contribute towards the core of the forum - political, strategic and defence discussions. It is the nature of the forum that drives this need.

Most of all treat everyone with utmost equality - and your number one assumption should be that "The person I'm addressing is a decent human being well deserving of my respect".

@Awesome, @Aeronaut @WebMaster...shabash very good...this is the best response to trollers like ticker who pretended that our mothers and sisters are not safe or to create bad reputation.....yahi step pehlay lena chahiye tha.....well done...you all just prooved my statement like always that PDF team and members belong to great families and the way you guys keep equillibrium ,i salute you all..

We have 2 female moderators.
@Elmo @Deno

They are available too.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))) its like media-self-styled notion about ladies in journalism where often male journalists ask them to file stories only on women related topics.

LoL how very "feminist" of admin....Why not enforce these rules for everyone irrespective of gender? So swearing at females isnt allowed but at males is? Seems like a meaningless effort for point scoring, these rules are already there, lets learn to respect everyone.....nomatter who they are and where they are from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom