What's new

Zero tolerance policy towards female harassment and misogyny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nuclearpak What about remarks by females and rumor about male poster declared female by few posters and these sexist remarks made on those victim male posters ? :cray:

Now you`ll feel more safe... why are you complaining now...:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
@cheekybird and @jindex girl left this board because of a few idiots, we shouldn't lose more worthy users because of some idiots.

How anybody would have known in the first instance, that cheekybird is a female.
Please mandate women to come with some female name, if not real name.
The onus should not be on innocent poster, who would be otherwise penalised.

@nuclearpak What about remarks by females and rumor about male poster declared female by few posters and these sexist remarks made on those victim male posters ? :cray:

Don't cry I always tried to help you , But you prefer crying :taz:

How anybody would have known in the first instance, that cheekybird is a female.

If you stay around on the forum, for long enough you will know who is who, PDF is like a family with lots of members, it will take time to know.

Good Idea :cheers:

Those who knew she was a woman....targeted her in abundance...
Evidence still exists...
Go to her profile and read her comments and replies from other members....totally sexist and perversive....

Bhai ... kyon name ke peeche par gaya...

Don`t you understand the moral of the thread??

Its a blanket strategy for all PDF members including red team, none of us are beyond the forum policies.
I mean if a crime happens, its obvious that the criminal had ill intent and the innocent victims paid the price. But don't we ask security people for why this lack of security which made two victim people leave the place ?

Anyways, better late than never. Hope, we don't loose any more female posters.

Pseudo name is used, is it allowed by woman? if so, who is at fault, me?

Please reply, because it is getting serious.

Those who do not know about the gender of the poster often address them as dude/sir etc etc and i think no woman gets offended in that case.

@KRAIT: let that male member report or complaint who is addressed as woman by females. if they are ok with it then you need not to act like paraee shadi main rahul dewana

Well Aero answered your question...and I will reiterate that action would be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom