What's new

"You shouldn’t wear the skullcap when in uniform" - footage of radical Hindu female passenger harassing Muslim bus conductor goes viral

hatehs

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Bus conductor forced to remove skullcap in Bengaluru draws flak​

MAKTOOB STAFF

Screenshot-2023-07-12-at-15.05.48-1024x614.png

A video of a female passenger asking a Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) bus conductor to remove his skull cap has gone viral, drawing flak from a section of social media users.
“You practice your religion at home. You shouldn’t wear the skullcap when in uniform,” says the woman. The conductor responds, “I have been wearing it for many years, madam.”

The date of the incident or the identity of the people in the video is not available. Yet the incident has caught the attention of the city police and asked the user who posted the video, Mohamed Haneef, to share details of the incident.

The one-and-a-half-minute clip shot by the unidentified woman shows her asking the conductor whether he can wear a skullcap when in uniform as a conductor. The middle-aged man politely said he could probably wear it as he has done it for many years.
The woman insists the conductor must remove his green cap, adding she won’t “object if you wear it at the mosque or your house”.

The conductor is then seen removing the skullcap in a packed bus.

Retweeting the video, Karnataka-based journalist Prajwal called out the incident “moral policing”.

Several Muslim Twitter users condemned the “harassment” of the passenger and pointed out the larger intolerance infecting the people.

At least in India, minority girls as young as start from 8-9 years old are not being kidnapped, harassed, and forced to convert.

At least in India, minority girls as young as start from 8-9 years old are not being kidnapped, harassed, and forced to convert.
This was all debunked as fake newj, you disgusting radical. Don't try to divert the topic of this thread.

This was all debunked as fake newj, you disgusting radical. Don't try to divert the topic of this thread.

Ohh yeah, everything is fake about minorities in Pakistan?

The UN and world are fools and idiots, because they always raise concerns about it.

The UN and world are fools and idiots, because they always raise concerns about it.

Dude, don't bring any country into this discussion. You are only exposing yourself.

Fact is that India has a terrible reputation when it comes to women and minorities.

They are falling for the liej of activists from a particular community known for lying. Can't blame them for being compassionate and thinking this is a problem here. But all these cases have been debunked. Stop whipping a dead horse.

Also, any comment on the topic of this thread. Or will you just do RR?

Dude, don't bring any country into this discussion. You are only exposing yourself.

Fact is that India has a terrible reputation when it comes to women and minorities.

Did I say that India is regarded as a safe country for women and children?

I'm only pointing out that Pakistan is in the top 10 least safe nations for women and children.

About minorities, UN report is available about both countries, I can say that the reputation of Pakistan isn't good as well.

Look at the OP; he is wasting time by searching for it on Google and uploading news items back to back. Is this a defense form, or is it something garbage?

Do we need to do research and post something similar against each other every day given that both countries are full of fools that commit crimes on a daily basis? simply a waste of time.

Did I say that India is regarded as a safe country for women and children?

I'm only pointing out that Pakistan is in the top 10 least safe nations for women and children.

About minorities, UN report is available about both countries, I can say that the reputation of Pakistan isn't good as well.

Look at the OP; he is wasting time by searching for it on Google and uploading news items back to back. Is this a defense form, or is it something garbage?

Do we need to do research and post something similar against each other every day given that both countries are full of fools that commit crimes on a daily basis? simply a waste of time.

That is right. Say it out loud. Now stop dragging other countries in this topic. This topic is specifically about Rapistan.

That is right. Say it out loud. Now stop dragging other countries in this topic. This topic is specifically about Rapistan.
This is how shameless these r🦍ists are, they are completely OK with being a filthy 10 billion year old r🦍ist nation, as long as no one talks about it.

Americas best friend, nazi India.
Theres a saying about what kind of friends one have tells a lot about a person.

Back
Top Bottom