What's new

Zainab case: Shahid Masood claims regarding ‘serial killer’ are baseless: intelligence sources

میں افتخارچودھری نہیں،ثاقب نثارہوں، ڈاکٹرصاحب !میں آپ کویہاں سے جانے نہیں دوں گا،ثاقب نثار

لاہور(ڈیلی پاکستان آن لائن)سپریم کورٹ لاہور رجسٹری میں زینب قتل کے ازخود نوٹس کی سماعت کے دوران چیف جسٹس ثاقب نثار نے ریمارکس دیتے ہوئے کہا کہ میں افتخارچودھری نہیں،ثاقب نثارہوں، ڈاکٹرصاحب !میں آپ کویہاں سے جانے نہیں دوں گا،آپ کانام ای سی ایل میں ڈال دوں گا۔
دوران سماعت چیف جسٹس نے شاہد مسعود سے استفسار کیا کہ آپ اپنے پوائنٹ پر قائم کیوں نہیں رہے،رات 12بجے آپ کا پروگرام سنا اور صبح آپ کو بلایا،آپ نے ان باتوں کو تسلیم کیا،جو آپ نے بتایا آپ اسے ثابت نہ کر سکے۔ اینکر پرسن شاہد مسعود نے عدالت کے روبرو کہا ہے کہ میں تویہاں سے چلاجاو¿ں گالیکن جوبات کررہاہوں وہ سچ ہے۔
اس پر چیف جسٹس ثاقب نثار نے کہا کہڈاکٹرصاحب !میں آپ کویہاں سے جانے نہیں دوں گا،آپ کانام ای سی ایل میں ڈال دوں گا۔
اس پر اینکر پرسن نے کہا کہ افتخار چودھری کے دور بھی میں نے خبر بریک کی تھی اور سابق چیف جسٹس نے رات 12 بجے نوٹس لیا تھا۔چیف جسٹس آف پاکستان نے کہاکہ وہ خبر بھی آپ کی غلط نکلی تھی۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/28-Jan-2018/721575

Guys what if CJ is in on the whole thing??? On another thread FIA arrested child p0rn suspect.
میں افتخارچودھری نہیں،ثاقب نثارہوں، ڈاکٹرصاحب !میں آپ کویہاں سے جانے نہیں دوں گا،ثاقب نثار

لاہور(ڈیلی پاکستان آن لائن)سپریم کورٹ لاہور رجسٹری میں زینب قتل کے ازخود نوٹس کی سماعت کے دوران چیف جسٹس ثاقب نثار نے ریمارکس دیتے ہوئے کہا کہ میں افتخارچودھری نہیں،ثاقب نثارہوں، ڈاکٹرصاحب !میں آپ کویہاں سے جانے نہیں دوں گا،آپ کانام ای سی ایل میں ڈال دوں گا۔
دوران سماعت چیف جسٹس نے شاہد مسعود سے استفسار کیا کہ آپ اپنے پوائنٹ پر قائم کیوں نہیں رہے،رات 12بجے آپ کا پروگرام سنا اور صبح آپ کو بلایا،آپ نے ان باتوں کو تسلیم کیا،جو آپ نے بتایا آپ اسے ثابت نہ کر سکے۔ اینکر پرسن شاہد مسعود نے عدالت کے روبرو کہا ہے کہ میں تویہاں سے چلاجاو¿ں گالیکن جوبات کررہاہوں وہ سچ ہے۔
اس پر چیف جسٹس ثاقب نثار نے کہا کہڈاکٹرصاحب !میں آپ کویہاں سے جانے نہیں دوں گا،آپ کانام ای سی ایل میں ڈال دوں گا۔
اس پر اینکر پرسن نے کہا کہ افتخار چودھری کے دور بھی میں نے خبر بریک کی تھی اور سابق چیف جسٹس نے رات 12 بجے نوٹس لیا تھا۔چیف جسٹس آف پاکستان نے کہاکہ وہ خبر بھی آپ کی غلط نکلی تھی۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/28-Jan-2018/721575

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 15.48.34.png

The way conspiracy theories are surfacing, it seems everyone is involved.. SC, SBP, Habib Bank, UBL, MCB, Royal Bank of Scotland, Citibank, ISI, MI, FIA, General Bajwa, Imran Khan, me and every other forum member..

Dude dark web is real US senators and cingressmen even have been caught involved in that sh!t
The way conspiracy theories are surfacing, it seems everyone is involved.. SC, SBP, Habib Bank, UBL, MCB, Royal Bank of Scotland, Citibank, ISI, MI, FIA, General Bajwa, Imran Khan, me and every other forum member..

Guys check this out. What Waqar Zaka found out on dark web.

Waqar Zaka ne bari koi new cheez nikaal li hai.. guys if I had the liberty to access the dark web, I would have downloaded the movies involving Pakistani children by now and shared it here.. but here anyone accessing any such website is put in Jail..

Dude dark web is real US senators and cingressmen even have been caught involved in that sh!t

Yaar who is denying that Dark Web doesn't exist? It should be fully investigated..

But if this case had any relation to the dark web, and Dr Shahid has found something.. he should have brought it in front of the SC.. unless he thinks SC is involved..

If W.Zaka can access it why was ISI/MI/FIA sleeping...or are they all illuminati??
Waqar Zaka ne bari koi new cheez nikaal li hai.. guys if I had the liberty to access the dark web, I would have downloaded the movies involving Pakistani children by now and shared it here.. but here anyone accessing any such website is put in Jail..

Yaar who is denying that Dark Web doesn't exist? It should be fully investigated..

But if this case had any relation to the dark web, and Dr Shahid has found something.. he should have brought it in front of the SC.. unless he thinks SC is involved..

To me this is all starting to like those movies that show wird old/middle age men and women in long gowns and tunics convened in dark, dimly lit rooms to discuss their evil designs and how to rule the world. Like in the purge, hot fuzz, spectre etc etc.

Guys what if CJ is in on the whole thing??? On another thread FIA arrested child p0rn suspect.
Possible but exposing such info. on media is never wise idea.
In case there is racket they must have already took precautionary measures!

If W.Zaka can access it why was ISI/MI/FIA sleeping...or are they all illuminati??

To me this is all starting to like those movies that show wird old/middle age men and women in long gowns and tunics convened in dark, dimly lit rooms to discuss their evil designs and how to rule the world. Like in the purge, hot fuzz, spectre etc etc.

Arey bhai.. it is a part of internet and you can also access it.. you have money? you can easily find a way to get there..

But here we are talking about Zainab's link with this dark web.. What we are hearing now was known to many years back..

It's not just that, terrorists also have private networks when they plan and conduct operations.. and I think our forces also get information from them..

Once one Illuminati den was sealed in Lahore by the intelligence, while Z.A.Bhutto was ruling.
That wouldn't be the only one in whole country and they wouldn't stop conspiring against their prime target Pakistan.

I agree a well coordinated sting would have been much better.
What if Dr.SM is the "cleaner" who is meant to break this story. Then he on purpose fails to prove anything.The real syndicate/culprit changes MO and thus this whole thing disappears from public view(disclaimer:this particular post is a conspiracy theory of mine )
Possible but exposing such info. on media is never wise idea.
In case there is racket they must have already took precautionary measures!

Ahhh yes. Are you referring to the freemasonic lodge on Mall Road??
Once one Illuminati den was sealed in Lahore by the intelligence, while Z.A.Bhutto was ruling.
That wouldn't be the only one in whole country and they wouldn't stop conspiring against their prime target Pakistan.

Another postmortem is required now....

WTH..
As per Govt and Police of Punjab case is solved and criminal (not suspect) is under custody. May be a fake encounter is waiting for him
As per general public, case is not solved. There is a lot of suspicious activity, but no one cares. This is not first time and this is not last time that such a horrible act has taken place. This police has swallowed the bigger case in same city.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom