What's new

Zainab Case - Grizzly Details Emerge

I think its a powerful gang protected by police and patronized by PMLN. There is no other way how a common serial killer and rapist be scot free after committing 12crapes in a short time.

This is the height in injustice. And this happens when Allah is not happy with a nation. This is azaab that we such heartless, callous and selfish rulers.

The investigation process is very meticulous. It can't be rushed into without proper investigation that yields concrete evidence. One innocent man already paid for life being suspect of this case. 12 are already arrested as suspects.

Give the investigation process to complete uninterruptedly which does take time.

by that moronic logic orphans are fair game?

How insensitive and shameless one can be to raise such attention diverting questions.

He is kind of right.

The parents should never have let the child alone ... even if they lived in a joint family...

Others dont really take care of others kids..

@Kabira

Leave Rao Anwar and defend this..

At least one per family..

Iss BC ko tou LoC cross karwadena chahiey gun point pe..
I kept writing he is a president now i checked he is a prime minister of ajk , a position whihc is far more responsible than a useless post as president.

I even opened a thread here yesterday
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fath...tremely-shameless-statement-on-zainab.540067/

Its so sad he even hurt her parents and abused her father Aiseya Taiseya ?
He didnt even seem to be in his senses. What kind of ppl pakistanis are electing is beyond me. He is another pmln stooge out there to defend nawaz, matlab woh sirf shahbaz ko defend karna chah raha tha.

Nowadays loc is hot make him stand there,cross karanay ki zarurat bhi nahi hai. Indians waheen say target lay lain gay.

Any further development in this case? Or like all the other cases this one too will be dead after few weeks?

I personally feel, the Police is involved. Rapist himself is the police personnel or take the money for this heinous crime.

Any further development in this case? Or like all the other cases this one too will be dead after few weeks?

I personally feel, the Police is involved. Rapist himself is the police personnel or take the money for this heinous crime.

Some suspects have been arrested and it is believed that they are involved in kidnapping.. But a lot of people are saying that the main culprit is someone else.. and he is either a police officer or an influential MNA/ MPA.

I kept writing he is a president now i checked he is a prime minister of ajk , a position whihc is far more responsible than a useless post as president.

I even opened a thread here yesterday
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fath...tremely-shameless-statement-on-zainab.540067/

Its so sad he even hurt her parents and abused her father Aiseya Taiseya ?
He didnt even seem to be in his senses. What kind of ppl pakistanis are electing is beyond me. He is another pmln stooge out there to defend nawaz, matlab woh sirf shahbaz ko defend karna chah raha tha.

Nowadays loc is hot make him stand there,cross karanay ki zarurat bhi nahi hai. Indians waheen say target lay lain gay.

Inn besharmon ke baaray main koi shak hai kisi ko?

Just random DNA sampling will not help. It is a fools idea that killer can be caught by sampling every suspect. That animal must be in some other part of the country.

Don't we have any tech that can enhance and clear the CCTV footage?

What if reference DNA result is tampered.

What if reference DNA result is tampered.
Quite possible..

A few years back, father of a friend of mine was posted in forensic department to assist MLO in Lahore.. At that time, a very famous rape case happened of a maid carried out by the son of a very influential person (Punjab government related). The DNA proved him to be culprit. Before compilation of report, he was forced to change the DNA sample found on the girls body with some other unknown semen.. He refused..

Just before uncle's signing, DPO or SHO (I don't remember) brought a chit written by that influential guy, in which it was written that he has sons and daughters and they know which school/ college/ university his children attend.. so the report should first be handed over to police.. before it is signed and sealed.. He handed the report to his senior in charge and applied for leave and left.. Rest is all history..

LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

So.. the DNA samples can be changed very easily in the labs.. even if they had taken DNA of the culprit, who happens to be a relative of some PMLN goon, his sample might be changed...

Quite possible..

A few years back, father of a friend of mine was posted in forensic department to assist MLO in Lahore.. At that time, a very famous rape case happened of a maid carried out by the son of a very influential person (Punjab government related). The DNA proved him to be culprit. Before compilation of report, he was forced to change the DNA sample found on the girls body with some other unknown semen.. He refused..

Just before uncle's signing, DPO or SHO (I don't remember) brought a chit written by that influential guy, in which it was written that he has sons and daughters and they know which school/ college/ university his children attend.. so the report should first be handed over to police.. before it is signed and sealed.. He handed the report to his senior in charge and applied for leave and left.. Rest is all history..

LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

So.. the DNA samples can be changed very easily in the labs.. even if they had taken DNA of the culprit, who happens to be a relative of some PMLN goon, his sample might be changed...

See.. i know what possibly could go around in Pakistan.

See.. i know what possibly could go around in Pakistan.

Yeah.. shameful state of affairs..

That's why I am now thinking that nothing will happen in this case.. I am sure that the person who has been caught from Lahore is one of the culprits.. but after initial reports, government just denied arresting anyone..

It means that he is leading the authorities to an influential person.. The things have not been changed one bit from what I have narrated above.. My friends father is assuming very high position in a government hospital in Lahore.. and he is sure that affairs are very bad.. nothing will happen..

So keep calm guys.. forget about it..

Quite possible..

LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

Told you. Noon League is basically Punjabi Mafia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom