What's new

Zainab Case - Grizzly Details Emerge

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to some information recently made known.

* 12 abduction, brutal rape and murder cases reported recently.

* All 12 victims were young girls, only 1 survived the assault, she's becoming mentally unstable due to trauma.

* 8/12 DNA samples including Zainab match the same Peadophile/Serial Killer.

* Abductors are hired to bring girls to a man thought to be very powerful.

* He then rapes and murders them, their bodies are disposed off.

Police has also found details regarding the assault in Zainab which I don't have the heart to write here. The way this little angel was violated is the most sadistic, brutal and sick. I hope this bastard is caught soon, as the Intelligence agencies are involved and all potentials including office holders are under surveillance. He should be executed publicly.

According to some information recently made known.

* 12 abduction, brutal rape and murder cases reported recently.

* All 12 victims were young girls, only 1 survived the assault, she's becoming mentally unstable due to trauma.

* 8/12 DNA samples including Zainab match the same Peadophile/Serial Killer.

* Abductors are hired to bring girls to a man thought to be very powerful.

* He then rapes and murders them, their bodies are disposed off.

Police has also found details regarding the assault in Zainab which I don't have the heart to write here. The way this little angel was violated is the most sadistic, brutal and sick. I hope this bastard is caught soon, as the Intelligence agencies are involved and all potentials including office holders are under surveillance. He should be executed publicly.

Yeah man. We all heard the leaked call on the main thread a few days back already.

So we should be hopeful they will collect DNA samples of MPs and other high ups?

We are fast moving from the sentence a major purge to culling of the corrupt weaklings.

Nothing has angered me more than this heinous barbarity.

Man its time to merge.and collect dna with nadra nic for each one in Pakistan to stop having rape cases. By this time the corrupt ma is far from the reach of authority.

We need to make a DNA bank... every I'd card should have DNA collected

Yeah man. We all heard the leaked call on the main thread a few days back already.
Yaar lekin baat tau hai, kay dekho police nay pehlay din say yeh details deen that sam epersons dna is found on the child , then the way police acted lax and did not move to arrest him , gav elame excuses thatw e have small contingents to comb entire area, we need more police staff which isnt available now etc etc. Their suspicious behavior and then following lax attitude in investigations pointed to some cover up.

Now if police is protecting him then why would they give correct information about same dnas on last six murders? I have a feeling police had given misleading information. Also even before audio call was leaked i had shared here that both the sketches released were afsk and they wre made on previous killers, later the audio call also confirmed that.

I have started losing faith in police info that dna samples of zainab matched with previous one.

The kids are supplied to a group of influential men who might be local waderas or foreign western diplomats. These men would kidnap these kids, transport em to other city , murder , ship them back into qasur. Remt a house , then when see opportunity is green ey would break childs neck and throw her on the trash or deserted regions. Child is given fatal injuries right before murder so that facilitators do not have to carry around a decomposing dead body.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom