What's new

Zainab Case - Grizzly Details Emerge

Yaar lekin baat tau hai, kay dekho police nay pehlay din say yeh details deen that sam epersons dna is found on the child , then the way police acted lax and did not move to arrest him , gav elame excuses thatw e have small contingents to comb entire area, we need more police staff which isnt available now etc etc. Their suspicious behavior and then following lax attitude in investigations pointed to some cover up.

Now if police is protecting him then why would they give correct information about same dnas on last six murders? I have a feeling police had given misleading information. Also even before audio call was leaked i had shared here that both the sketches released were afsk and they wre made on previous killers, later the audio call also confirmed that.

I have started losing faith in police info that dna samples of zainab matched with previous one.

The kids are supplied to a group of influential men who might be local waderas or foreign western diplomats. These men would kidnap these kids, transport em to other city , murder , ship them back into qasur. Remt a house , then when see opportunity is green ey would break childs neck and throw her on the trash or deserted regions. Child is given fatal injuries right before murder so that facilitators do not have to carry around a decomposing dead body.
@lastofthepatriots Its from th Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore case. Where a 5 year old victim was deopped by one of the rapist bastards...

They were later identified as thw childs neighbours...

According to some information recently made known.

* 12 abduction, brutal rape and murder cases reported recently.

* All 12 victims were young girls, only 1 survived the assault, she's becoming mentally unstable due to trauma.

* 8/12 DNA samples including Zainab match the same Peadophile/Serial Killer.

* Abductors are hired to bring girls to a man thought to be very powerful.

* He then rapes and murders them, their bodies are disposed off.

Police has also found details regarding the assault in Zainab which I don't have the heart to write here. The way this little angel was violated is the most sadistic, brutal and sick. I hope this bastard is caught soon, as the Intelligence agencies are involved and all potentials including office holders are under surveillance. He should be executed publicly.
Are these pests just sick or their is a commercial interest

@lastofthepatriots uta from th Jinnah Hospital Lahore case.

They never caught the bastard... despite all the drama , CCTV footage and Forensics.

They have said yesterday they arrested two facilitators. Aisa lagta hai bass ab case delay kiya ja raha hao so that after sometime people would forget about it. Atleast i will keep raising it on social media. Itna bura qatal and they expext we will sit in silence.

Hum janwar bhair bakrian ban gaey hain pmln kay balkay har pakistani hakoomat kay.

Perpetrators of this horrific act must be fed to the dogs alive.
During Zias regime.

After w rape.. the culprits were executed publicly... its said that for 11 years rape wasnt reported ...

We need public executions for deterrence.. to strike fear in the heart of such sick motherfukers.

According to some information recently made known.

* 12 abduction, brutal rape and murder cases reported recently.

* All 12 victims were young girls, only 1 survived the assault, she's becoming mentally unstable due to trauma.

* 8/12 DNA samples including Zainab match the same Peadophile/Serial Killer.

* Abductors are hired to bring girls to a man thought to be very powerful.

* He then rapes and murders them, their bodies are disposed off.

Police has also found details regarding the assault in Zainab which I don't have the heart to write here. The way this little angel was violated is the most sadistic, brutal and sick. I hope this bastard is caught soon, as the Intelligence agencies are involved and all potentials including office holders are under surveillance. He should be executed publicly.
If its an organised crime then its very shameful. One man can be psyco.. how come even one out of the many involved had no conscience??

He is kind of right.

The parents should never have let the child alone ... even if they lived in a joint family...

Others dont really take care of others kids..
Haan language dekho yaar Aisa Taisya . Koi insan tragedy may ho language tau sahi use kartay hain plus rest of the girls who got abducted their parents were very much in town. Yeh aik local security matter hai. Koi bhi politician parents ko zarur bataey bachon ko na chorain baahir lekin kya aik siyasatdaan saari zimadaari maa baap pay daal sakta hai?

Yeh kis ka kaam hai kay killers ko arrest karay? I mean he could have a gall that after 11 murders and with no arrests or investigations he could blame her parents for negligence when kids had been picked and murdered in the past and when his party itself released child p on videos making gang?

Yaar aik hukumraan kay moonh say aisi baatain sahi nahi hotin.

Haan language dekho yaar Aisa Taisya . Koi insan tragedy maybho language tau sahi use kartay hain plus rest of the girls who got abducted their parents were very much in town. Yeh aik local security matter hai. Koi bhi politician parents ko zarur bataey bachon ko na chorain baahir lekin kya aik siyasatdaan saari zimadaari maa baap pay daal sakta hai?

Yeh kis ka kaam hai kay killers ko arrest karay? I mean he could have a gall that after 11 murders and with no arrests or investigations he could blame her parents for negligence when kids had been picked and murdered in the past and when his party himself released child p on videos making gang?

Yaar aik hukumraan kay moonh say aisi baatain sahi nahi hotin.
Does it matter? 10-11 kids are dead, 11-12 raped.

A serial rapist/killer is on the loose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom