What's new

Zainab Case - Grizzly Details Emerge

Told you. Noon League is basically Punjabi Mafia.

Yeah.. I actually started thinking that they have caught the right person from Lahore and Zainab will get justice.. but since they have started saying that no one has been arrested,.... phew........

Told you. Noon League is basically Punjabi Mafia.

You know he was a voter of PMLN.. :omghaha: after that incident, he stopped supporting this mafia..

There are large paedophile networks on the dark web, sick bastards from around the world some of them are either very rich or politicians would pay thousands of dollars for images/videos. This case cannot be treated as an isolated event, there is definitely a powerful group of people behind abduction of innocent children. Knowing Pakistan and Pakistanis I can safely assume that there is a politician connected to this somehow, Police is also in collusion, the only hope is for judiciary to gets it act together and start purging Pakistan from corruption or people would start doing it themselves.

There are large paedophile networks on the dark web, sick bastards from around the world some of them are either very rich or politicians would pay thousands of dollars for images/videos. This case cannot be treated as an isolated event, there is definitely a powerful group of people behind abduction of innocent children. Knowing Pakistan and Pakistanis I can safely assume that there is a politician connected to this somehow, Police is also in collusion, the only hope is for judiciary to gets it act together and start purging Pakistan from corruption or people would start doing it themselves.

If anyone had seen a movie " 8 mm" (Nick Cage)
I fear it being something similar being run here.

If anyone had seen a movie " 8 mm" (Nick Cage)
I fear it being something similar being run here.

We know that network zone and come across so many cases. I’ve studied the dark and deep web also. Unfortunately this isn’t within our domain or Country but for goodness sake someone save these children and bring a total shut down to this shit in Pakistan!

We know that network zone and come across so many cases. I’ve studied the dark and deep web also. Unfortunately this isn’t within our domain or Country but for goodness sake someone save these children and bring a total shut down to this shit in Pakistan!

If people like Jimmy Savile in UK got away with it, what do you think goes on in Pakistan? jis ka lathi uski bhens.

If people like Jimmy Savile in UK got away with it, what do you think goes on in Pakistan? jis ka lathi uski bhens.

Jimmy Savile wasn’t murder or rape and the sexual abuse surfaced after a victim spoke about it much later. The guy died anyway. Rest assured something like this wouldn’t have prolonged especially being with the same city

Jimmy Savile wasn’t murder or rape and the sexual abuse surfaced after a victim spoke about it much later. The guy died anyway. Rest assured something like this wouldn’t have prolonged especially being with the same city

My point is that people in power can easily get away with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom