What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

After all these weekly installments of lashes, his fat behind will be as lal as his topi. :jester:

I find it disgusting that not a week goes by when a Pakistani or two is not executed in Saudi Arabia on charges of smuggling drugs, and all Pakistanis chant - their country their laws, this is fair blah blah. No consular access, no spousal visits, just brilliant obedience from the nation of sadeeks and rafeeks for them but this buffoon is who needs saving?

In this instance, I fully support the flogging in public of this *** clown. Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante. His flappy mouth is exactly what earned him this. He is a grown man and must be held accountable for his deeds. I dont support the wastage of any consular resources on him. Begin the weekly ghazwa on his backside asap.

Next up - Mubasher Lucman's umrah visit.:devil:

After all these weekly installments of lashes, his fat behind will be as lal as his topi. :jester:

I find it disgusting that not a week goes by when a Pakistani or two is not executed in Saudi Arabia on charges of smuggling drugs, and all Pakistanis chant - their country their laws, this is fair blah blah. No consular access, no spousal visits, just brilliant obedience from the nation of sadeeks and rafeeks for them but this buffoon is who needs saving?

In this instance, I fully support the flogging in public of this *** clown. Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante. His flappy mouth is exactly what earned him this. He is a grown man and must be held accountable for his deeds. I dont support the wastage of any consular resources on him. Begin the weekly ghazwa on his backside asap.

That was funny !

Poor guy must have thought he is leading a revolution in Saudi also .... Might have assumed the thakedari of Ummah.

There are two things that are clear from the inputs from the media.

1) He is tweeting with some abusive words when royal visit is happening , based on the security guard seen in the pic he tweeted from Kaa'ba.

2) Second there are some rumours that he met some Iranians in Saudi, considering the sensitive situation in Yemen and the proxy war between Saudi and Iran. If the Iranian guy is from Iranian regime then he might have been arrested for treason ... a serious offence.

If any of the above cases are true then it is his stupidity.

How cruel Saudi govt would be...clown ko to chodh deta...:jester:

How cruel Saudi govt would be...clown ko to chodh deta.

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid is an idiot who speaks without thinking. Zaid made derogatory speech in Madina for which he has been arrested by the Saudis. Let him stay at state guest house and get proper treatment.

I still do not understand the reason or purpose of his visit to the Kingdom since he must have known how KSA deals with those who criticize the rulers of S.A. My intuition is he was pushed out by Army under pressure from KSA.
He went for
umrah

Ministers reaction when asked about who want to whip Zaid Hamid, in Saudi Arabian Parliament.
CJAOMCwWUAApExd.jpg

Looks like the reincarnated Lal Pichwada not to return soon ...

Last edited:
I think Saudis forgot to mention the BJs and some @nal action that he would have to perform in Saudi jail. :P :D

I would actually pay to attend/watch his event once he is out of the jail. The level and complexity of the conspiracy theories that he ll churn out will be unprecedented.

If Saudi's could put an auction for 1200 whips, they might make a good money that could easily meet the states cost to keep him up for 8 yrs.

I would actually pay to attend/watch his event once he is out of the jail. The level and complexity of the conspiracy theories that he ll churn out will be unprecedented.
So who's all behind this afterall? RAW, CIA aur Mossad ki saajish, aur inke saat humari nikammi aur nakaam hukmurano bhi saat mile huve hai. Saudi hukumat puri secular ho chuki hai.
Pak army ne madad karna chaha...magar humne mana kar diya. Kyonki yeh RAW, CIA, Mossad aur humari nakam riyasat ki saajish subko pata chale.

& last but not the least...ab humko Sharia Law nahin chahiye...bahut maar padti hai usme, wo bhi pichwade main! :cray:

Ab koi ancor umry per nhi jaay ga dar se

I know little about this guys or what he did but 1200 lashes. :o:

What's going be left post that? Do they provide treatment or just let people suffer?

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid is an idiot who speaks without thinking. Zaid made derogatory speech in Madina for which he has been arrested by the Saudis. Let him stay at state guest house and get proper treatment.
Because he spoke the bitter truth about your Saudi masters.

Back
Top Bottom