What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

Wont that mean Mecca and Medina ruled by ISIS/Houthis.. ?
always remember, then when i mention KSA's doom it does not include Makkah and Madinah, it means the doom of Riyadh and the House of Al Saud

always remember, then when i mention KSA's doom it does not include Makkah and Madinah, it means the doom of Riyadh and the House of Al Saud

Your country has a higher chance of getting doomed than KSA, i think you should look more into that rather than your obsession about KSA.

hahahaha

Sometimes conspiracy theory could sound so real,
I mean so strong to sound like reality.

hahahaha

Who knows this may be true.

NS government may be saying "Khus kum, Jahan Paak" (Good riddance)

::-)

If Mr Hamid released in 1-2 months , he will again come in TV and will tell his viewers about how he spent these two months with Saudi King . He actually was sent by Pak establishment in order to compensate the absence of Pak Fauj in Yemen. He will elaborately explain how his strategic consultancy service saved Saudi this time in Yemen. He will not forget to mention how emotional the Saud King was while thanking Pak Establishment for sending Mr Hamid

He will also explain how he sabotaged Saudi-Jew-Hindu nexus to make both Saudi and Pakistan safe and how he successfully taught Saudi king about true Islam.

Saudi king offered him to be the custodian of holy cities on behalf of him but he refused saying that he has left an unfinished agenda back home ie Gazawa e Hind and must go back after rescuing Saudi to finish that.

Saudi king understood Mr. Hamid's great responsibility and with great pain allow him to go back home.

If Mr Hamid released in 1-2 months , he will again come in TV and will tell his viewers about how he spent these two months with Saudi King . He actually was sent by Pak establishment in order to compensate the absence of Pak Fauj in Yemen. He will elaborately explain how his strategic consultancy service saved Saudi this time in Yemen. He will not forget to mention how emotional the Saud King was while thanking Pak Establishment for sending Mr Hamid

He will also explain how he sabotaged Saudi-Jew-Hindu nexus to make both Saudi and Pakistan safe and how he successfully taught Saudi king about true Islam.

Saudi king offered him to be the custodian of holy cities on behalf of him but he refused saying that he has left an unfinished agenda back home ie Gazawa e Hind and must go back after rescuing Saudi to finish that.

Saudi king understood Mr. Hamid's great responsibility and with great pain allow him to go back home.

Your mind is more fertile
even compared to ZH.

Don't give him ideas. :-)

Now you are losing it.
A Pakistani cannot never say this unless his groomed in HT mad house madrassah.

Your country has a higher chance of getting doomed than KSA, i think you should look more into that rather than your obsession about KSA.

Ignore the anti-Saudi freaks.

ZH is insane but but he is entitled to say what he wants. F$$k the the dirty royal family who can't handle criticism. Good to know houthis took out saudi soldier of this medieval regime today.

One has to wonder, how are Sharif brothers going to pay back the Saudis.. for their 10 years there.... Is this the first installment..?

ZH is insane but but he is entitled to say what he wants. F$$k the the dirty royal family who can't handle criticism. Good to know houthis took out saudi soldier of this medieval regime today.

Yes, you can say that sitting in UK. Please try saying it in Medina and we will see what happens next.

He bashed Saudis for their support of extremists and the extremist ideology followed by majority of their close minded clerics that is why he got punnishment.
The Saudi monarchy must be overthrown and those living, travelling or working in KSA must be freed from that Gestapo regime.

correct.

not a fan of Zaid Hamid but the punishment is unfair and barbaric.. KSA is one of the last countries I want to go to.

nope, we are beating the sh*t out of the insurgents, while you are getting involved in another country just so insurgents can attack you back :D

Now you are losing it.
A Pakistani cannot never say this unless his groomed in HT mad house madrassah.
what?
Ignore the anti-Saudi freaks.
wow, loyal to KSA

nope, we are beating the sh*t out of the insurgents, while you are getting involved in another country just so insurgents can attack you back :D

what?

wow, loyal to KSA
May be loyal to KSA, may be not.

But you gotta go easy on anti-Saudi rants. Thank you

Have a very simple question:

Was he arrested because he aired anti Saud comments while in Pakistan? or was he arrested because he aired anti Saud comments in Saudi? If he did it in Saudi, he seriously needs to get his brains checked.

Back
Top Bottom