What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

Damn it... delay in this too :cray:
sorry boy but we can;t situation is hard without horse rider and the man whom will rise pakistani flag on lal qilla :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ghazwa e hind is haram without him

Zaid+Hamid+Ghazwa+e+Hind.JPG

believe me i am sad for him.
He is just a stupid and harmless joker but should learn to control his language.
But again Saudis don't know he is harmless or potentially dangerous.

South Asia has a vibrant free media where opinion are expressed on mainstream media in a healthy debate. Zaid as controversial he is is a symbol of free speech.

This arrest by SA is breaking so many laws and an attempt to shackle free speech in Pakistan.

Have him released or set a very dangerous precedent.

You're hardly beating anyone, your country has been at war for almost its entire existence, the only thing that kept you and still keeping you standing is Saudi political support and Saudi money (not bragging), but your people are in denial i'm afraid.

i disagree with it Sir ...
only a fool would believe that a country like Pakistan who fought 4 wars with a enemy almost 10 times bigger will need the help of those generals who have Air conditioned toilets ...
i guess you miss that part when some Irani have capture the Grand mosque and your Mighty army ask for our help , and again when Sadaam threats to attack KSA , you ask US for help ...
Saudi Politics and money do nothing but harm to Pakistan ... you need to wake up and see the reality ..

Now he knows how Sharia Law feels like..:lol:
He was big fan of lashes punishment . Now, its time to receive the taste. Not 10, not 100, this is 1000+.... lashes
He was expecting that Allah is with him, and nobody can do anything against him, Now it's time to face the reality and taste of delusional life. 1200 lashes is enough to wake him up.

india can enjoy now as we have postponed ghazwa e hind 8 years . our ghazwa e hind operational chief is in jail :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
What a ending for him..But his horse was ready and active 24/day for jihad. Now, horse can take rest. Is k to din phirr gay hain

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom