What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

How many lashes delivered till date?

Hasa Nisar also ridicule Arabs so much.

You cant silence Zaid Hamid like this. He will come back. He is a warrior. He is a mujahid. He does not know defeat.

How many lashes delivered till date?
Hasan Nisar also ridicule Arabs so much.

Hassan Nisar is mostly political commentator but Zaid went too far.

No. But is this OK to sentence some one 1200 lashes and 8 years of jail because of it? I don't think so.

Every country has its laws. Some countries criticize Pakistan for harsh laws.

You cant silence Zaid Hamid like this. He will come back. He is a warrior. He is a mujahid. He does not know defeat.

Zaid dances to his own tune and he is no Mujahid. Zaid became follower of the heretic Yusuf Kazab. That was end of his influence in Pakistan and later he was just a joker.

Zaid dances to his own tune. Zaid and became follower of heretic Yusuf Kazab. That was end of his influence in Pakistan and later he was just a joke.[/QUOTE]
Zaid denied any relations with Yussuf Kazab, and that video was fake, and was made just to demorale his supporters.

Zaid dances to his own tune and he is no Mujahid. Zaid became follower of the heretic Yusuf Kazab. That was end of his influence in Pakistan and later he was just a joker.
So if someone is a joke then he deserves 1200 lashes and 8 years in jail?

Zaid denied any relations with Yussuf Kazab, and that video was fake, and was made just to demorale his supporters.

Nonetheless that was end of his career when Pakistanis at least listened to his views.

So if someone is a joke then he deserves 1200 lashes and 8 years in jail?

I am not defending Saudi Arabia that is their law and all foreigners have to endure it. You can start an internet campaign against it.

Tell me this is a joke. I mean this is not real, right ? That Zaid Hamid is going to stay in Saudi jail for 8 years and getting whipped ? Where is he now ?

Damn.. I have seen some of his videos. He used to advocate Sharia law, isnt it ? What an irony, he is at the receiving end of it, if all this is real.

Tell me this is a joke. I mean this is not real, right ? That Zaid Hamid is going to stay in Saudi jail for 8 years and getting whipped ? Where is he now ?

Damn.. I have seen some of his videos. He used to advocate Sharia law, isnt it ? What an irony, he is at the receiving end of it, if all this is real.
He mocked the monarchs and their ancestors several times along with their extremist religious ideology besides criticizing the foreign policies of Saudi govt so no, it ain't an irony.

He mocked the monarchs and their ancestors several times along with their extremist religious ideology besides criticizing the foreign policies of Saudi govt so no, it ain't an irony.
hmm..but is this real news ?

I am not defending Saudi Arabia that is their law and all foreigners have to endure it. You can start an internet campaign against it.
Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid is an idiot who speaks without thinking. Zaid made derogatory speech in Madina for which he has been arrested by the Saudis. Let him stay at state guest house and get proper treatment.

Yes as foreign office of Pakistan has confirmed it.

The 'real news' is that the Saudi despots have not yet produced any concrete evidence of his wrong doing. In other words, he has not committed any serious crime other than criticizing the Saudi despots.

Back
Top Bottom