What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

I didn't ask him to do joking stuff. He made himself a joker.
Again, if you missed. I have no extra love/hate for this joker

Did I mentioned anywhere in my posts that "you have anything to do with the situation he is in" No I did not, right...the only point I am trying to make is to show some apathy for the fellow ... he might be a nut case or what not but bhai at the end of the day hay to Pakistani na...?

Did I mentioned anywhere in my posts that "you have anything to do with the situation he is in" No I did not,
So does that makes them a "laughing stock" for you, ,whether it at home or abroad or a time of introspection?
No, only Zaid is laughing stock and he made himself a joker not I have. Now clear ?
.the only point I am trying to make is to show some apathy for the fellow ... he might be a nut case or what not but bhai at the end of the day hay to Pakistani na...?
I say show apathy for all Pakistanis in prisons, in and out side of Pakistan. Plus also to poor, beaten every day and night by Pakistani police without any crime.

The guy is a joke i agree

They just spit on your face with this act....told you where you stand and judging by the response of the govt. I guess they weren't wrong

I know how much respect Pakistani passport and ID card has on its own airports.
You dont even have respect for yourselves and yet asking others to respect Pakistani citizens

I say show apathy for all Pakistanis in prisons, in and out side of Pakistan. Plus also to poor, beaten every day and night by Pakistani police without any crime.
Agreed 100%, then why you are excluding your apathy for ZH?

No, only Zaid is laughing stock and he made himself a joker not I have. Now clear ?

I know how much respect Pakistani passport and ID card has on its own airports.
You dont even have respect for yourselves and yet asking others to respect Pakistani citizens
And this justifies what happened to him

In india what is the standard procedure to arrest someone unlawfully that is, without due process? There must be one since you guys support it so much! In primitive societies with primitive people like you it is possible, you know.

There is no standard procedure to arrest someone unlawfully in India because it is a functioning democracy with an independent judiciary. You should mind your language and focus on the topic at hand before spewing nonsense from your primitive bird brain. A turd who gets off on barbaric and primitive ideals deserves to be made fun off when he meets a fate that screams irony.

mr.zaid taste sharia now hope you enjoying it :p: ye jhamhooriyat hi hai jo itny saal teri bak bak sunti rahi :lol:

Look
It's not the fact that they kidnapped and illegally arrested zaid hamid
it's the fact that they kidnapped and illegally arrested a foreign/Pakistani citizen and that angers me.If it's him today it could be us tomorrow if saudi arab thinks its higher then us we should stop helping it unless it returns zaid hamid and all the other Pakistani prisoners it illegally captured

As an Indian, I have no reason to support ZH. I am a great critic of his vomiting fire. Still I protest his arrest not because of The Zaid Hamid but from the same principled standing from which I oppose his views.

Some of my Pakistani fiends who are supporting the incident just because of the fact that they equally hate his views from their core. To understand the real importance of the situation let us assume a hypothetical situation. I would like to request them for a second to forget the fact that Saudi did this act. Instead just imagine for the time being that ZH applied for visa to visit Indian Kashmir . GoI approved the visa. When ZH went to Kashmir and talked to locals, Indian police arrested him for anti Indian activities and put him in prison for 8 years with 1200 lashes.

Just imagine how Pakistan and Pakistanis would have reacted in that hypothetical situation. By this time a Nuclear war would have been started :)

As the act has been done by a "superior" Muslim country, situation should not be justified.

Last edited:
As an Indian, I have no reason to support . I am a great critic of his vomiting fire. Still I protest his arrest not because of The Zaid Hamid but from the same principled standing from which I oppose his views.

Some of my Pakistani fiends who are supporting the incident just because of the fact that they equally hate his views from their core. To understand the real importance of the situation let us assume a hypothetical situation. I would like to request them for a second to forget the fact that Saudi did this act. Instead just imagine for the time being that ZH applied for visa to visit Indian Kashmir . GoI approved the visa. When ZH went to Kashmir and talked to locals, Indian police arrested him for anti Indian activities and put him in prison for 8 years with 1200 lashes.

Just imagine how Pakistan and Pakistanis would have reacted in that hypothetical situation. By this time a Nuclear war would have been started :)

As the act has been done by a "superior" Muslim country, situation should not be justified.

Whatever it is...zaid hamid will come out after eight years totally disillusioned with his ruhani atami kuwath..lol not a pipsqueak from any of his countrymen in protest.

He is pakistan's premier defense and security analyst for criss sakes.

WTF? Are you being sarcastic or are you truly believe that? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If this true, I am committing suicide.:suicide:

That's what he and all the media channels he appeared on claimed..he apparently advises the pak fauj on matters of security and defense. There are plenty of zaid hamid fans on pdf, twitter, Facebook etc. .He was a very socially active creature with a huge fan following among pakistani youth...a regular lecturer in many pakistani colleges.

That's what he and all the media channels he appeared on claimed..he apparently advises the pak fauj on matters of security and defense. There are plenty of zaid hamid fans on pdf, twitter, Facebook etc. .He was a very socially active creature with a huge fan following among pakistani youth...a regular lecturer in many pakistani colleges.

He is the leading intellectual from the subcontinent. Your drunk Swamy is a rambling pile of mess in front of Zaid Hamid.

His dissection on numerous geopolitical topics are legendary. He has a gift and sadly Pakistanis like to sabotage their own, pathetic people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom