What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

So dear, many days passed and still no sign of General Zaid hamid's return.
That's what I said my dear. Allegations are more than what is under discussion here.

My dear, all I'm saying is that the SA government is holding him without following the due process which stipulates that the charges and the evidence backing up the charges are to be produced at the court, that the defendant has the right to choose an attorney to defend him.

Any update on this???? He will be a totally different man once he finishes his 8 year sentence....

Koi Zaid Hamid ko tag kar do iss thread mein..

Bechara jeete je mar jaayega...

What is the standard protocol for giving 1200 lashes?

Are the hands tied?

Are the feet tied?

Is the kaidi standing or kneeling?

Is it a whip or a hunter (crop)?

Is it in public or in a cell?

What is the period of recovery allowed?

Is the kaidi allowed medical attention during the same?

Are the hands tied?

Are the feet tied?

In india what is the standard procedure to arrest someone unlawfully that is, without due process? There must be one since you guys support it so much! In primitive societies with primitive people like you it is possible, you know.

My dear, all I'm saying is that the SA government is holding him without following the due process which stipulates that the charges and the evidence backing up the charges are to be produced at the court, that the defendant has the right to choose an attorney to defend him.
Morals of the story! Which Zaid Hamid will learn now.
Think before you speak, Use brain (it must has some functions in human body), Don't live in world of dreams, Don't fly so much high that falling down will break you into tiny pieces. Don't mess with country's laws particularly when you are in that country (as every country is not Pakistan), Rebellion and provoking people for rebellion is not so easy as you might have once thought (again every country is not Pakistan) and many more only if he comes alive and in one piece :)

Are the hands tied?

Are the feet tied?

hew will be lashed 50 times per week in public for next 20 weeks

Morals of the story! Which Zaid Hamid will learn now.
Think before you speak, Use brain (it must has some functions in human body), Don't live in world of dreams, Don't fly so much high that falling down will break you into tiny pieces. Don't mess with country's laws particularly when you are in that country (as every country is not Pakistan), Rebellion and provoking people for rebellion is not so easy as you might have once thought (again every country is not Pakistan) and many more only if he comes alive and in one piece :)

The moral of the story is : think before you speak the truth for you live in a world ruled and infested by the charlatans!

The moral of the story is : think before you speak the truth for you live in a world ruled and infested by the charlatans!
If Zaid Hamid still can't extract morals of on going episode, soon he will have to face 2nd one.
Though he can try same in some other country e.g. his favorite Iran. He can try bashing Khominai in Iran or try to create mutiny over there. Just in case he is not pleased with current episode or to change taste of prison :enjoy:

If Zaid Hamid still can't extract morals of on going episode, soon he will have to face 2nd one.
Though he can try same in some other country e.g. his favorite Iran. He can try bashing Khominai in Iran or try to create mutiny over there. Just in case he is not pleased with current episode or to change taste of prison :enjoy:

Have I not told you about the 'moral' of the story? Perhaps people like you should stop twisting the fact that nothing is clear as to what he said or did in SA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom