What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

He is the leading intellectual from the subcontinent. Your drunk Swamy is a rambling pile of mess in front of Zaid Hamid.

His dissection on numerous geopolitical topics are legendary. He has a gift and sadly Pakistanis like to sabotage their own, pathetic people.

Them try and save his behind from becoming a pile of mess.

Them try and save his behind from becoming a pile of mess.

Its Pakistanis that need to bring him home. Nobody is acting. This is so weak.

It sets a bad precedence because South Asia has a uniquely free media where we can have these discussions and everybody knows its just TV.

1. A Bangali is so much concerned about Pakistani :cheesy: even Zaid never speaks Bagla :what:
2. He is not my prisoner
3. Saudis are not my masters dear. That's dilemma of Zaid Hamid's followers to tag every one Indian who is not interested in his BS. Yes he is a joker. I have no hate/love for him. No need to quote & waste my time, Mr false flag! .

Couldn't prove his guilt, so like your indian buddies you moved on with your trolling! A crypto zionazi pet talks about false flag, now that's the irony of the day.

There is no standard procedure to arrest someone unlawfully in India because it is a functioning democracy with an independent judiciary.

Yet you don't keep any stone unturned to cheer a despotic regime just to satisfy your hatred for someone, now that's the lowest of the low!

You should mind your language and focus on the topic at hand before spewing nonsense from your primitive bird brain. A turd who gets off on barbaric and primitive ideals deserves to be made fun off when he meets a fate that screams irony.

What language should I use to make a hatemonger see his stupidity? This is not a Hindi forum!

1200 lashes are un Islamic, this is Saudis's Sharia and their county their rules.

1200 lashes are un Islamic, this is Saudis's Sharia and their county their rules.

That applies if somebody commits a crime in SA not in another country! What is a crime in SA may not be a crime in another country.

I hate this Zaid Hamid Guy :) At last peace has been served...Is it? :omghaha: but I feel bad for him getting punished :(

And idiot like you will decide who is scourge and who is not?
His sole purpose is to keep this thread on top page.
Actually according to great General of all times, 4th gen. war is fought on internet. His diehard followers are waging a 6th or maybe 7th generation war on internet to release him. They believe it will work and great General will be back after conquest of Arabia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom