What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

What is the standard protocol for giving 1200 lashes?

Are the hands tied?

Are the feet tied?

Is the kaidi standing or kneeling?

Is it a whip or a hunter (crop)?

Is it in public or in a cell?

What is the period of recovery allowed?

Is the kaidi allowed medical attention during the same?

Do you expect Saudia to have some kind of standard protocol? They behead people in broad daylight for everyone's viewing pleasure FFS. I have seen videos of that blogger getting beat. It looks pretty mild but then they had the eyes of the world on it. Who knows how they do it usually.

Have I not told you about the 'moral' of the story? Perhaps people like you should stop twisting the fact that nothing is clear as to what he said or did in SA.

Again, you have not read:
If Zaid Hamid still can't extract morals of on going episode, soon he will have to face 2nd one. He may try this in his favorite country.
What ever you told or will tell, is only your thinking and its more than clear that the great General of all time is in prison.
No body is or can be more twister than the great Zaid Hamid. Who tried twisting Saudi government and got himself twisted in the end. A twister got twisted :cheesy:

Again, you have not read:
If Zaid Hamid still can't extract morals of on going episode, soon he will have to face 2nd one. He may try this in his favorite country.
What ever you told or will tell, is only your thinking and its more than clear that the great General of all time is in prison.
No body is or can be more twister than the great Zaid Hamid. Who tried twisting Saudi government and got himself twisted in the end. A twister got twisted :cheesy:

Repeating that Zaid is in prison won't erase the fact that no evidence of his wrong doing in SA has been disclosed by the SA government. Your hatred for Zaid has given you a tunnel vision.

Repeating that Zaid is in prison won't erase the fact that no evidence of his wrong doing in SA has been disclosed by the SA government. Your hatred for Zaid has given you a tunnel vision.
Saudi or any government is not bound to give Blangla government any evidences of any criminal including Zaid Hamid.

Saudi or any government is not bound to give Blangla government any evidences of any criminal including Zaid Hamid.

They don't have any evidence, so there's no question of producing one at the court. It's a despotic state ruled by charlatans, so there's no question of 'justice' and that's the end of your fvcking argument!

They don't have any evidence, so there's no question of producing one at the court. It's a despotic state ruled by charlatans, so there's no question of 'justice' and that's the end of your fvcking argument!
Ask your government to release him from Saudis else keep crying.
He has to pay what he has done. He knows it, his family knows it and Pakistani govt knows it. If according to your law it is important to inform you about any conviction in Saudia then contact Saudi govt. Mr false flag ! :-)

Ask your government to release him from Saudis else keep crying

His release is not the issue, the issue is a fair trial!

He has to pay what he has done.

What has he done? Prove it, you can't because you're like your Saudi despots, all rants but no substance!

He knows it, his family knows it and Pakistani govt knows it. If according to your law it is important to inform you about any conviction in Saudia then contact Saudi govt. Mr false flag ! :-)

The Saudi despots claim to be the champions of Islam and let me tell you, according to the Islamic sharia the defendant and his family must be shown the evidence of his crime for any conviction but we haven't seen that from these defenders of Islam, have we? As for being a false flagger, stop waving that Pakistani flag and start waving the indian flag for your Saudi masters and those indians are now comrades in arms.

His release is not the issue, the issue is a fair trial!

What has he done? Prove it, you can't because you're like your Saudi despots, all rants but no substance!

The Saudi despots claim to be the champions of Islam and let me tell you, according to the Islamic sharia the defendant and his family must be shown the evidence of his crime for any conviction but we haven't seen that from these defenders of Islam, have we? As for being a false flagger, stop waving that Pakistani flag and start waving the indian flag for your Saudi masters and those indians are now comrades in arms.
1. A Bangali is so much concerned about Pakistani :cheesy: even Zaid never speaks Bagla :what:
2. He is not my prisoner
3. Saudis are not my masters dear. That's dilemma of Zaid Hamid's followers to tag every one Indian who is not interested in his BS. Yes he is a joker. I have no hate/love for him. No need to quote & waste my time, Mr false flag! .

1. A Bangali is so much concerned about Pakistani :cheesy: even Zaid never speaks Bagla :what:

Have some self respect, I don't know who you represent...? at the end of the day he is a Pakistani Citizen and any Pakistani Citizen in future might fall into the same predicament by not following the Royal dynasty's prescribed protocols and what not...isn't this a time to have some "moral apathy" towards a fellow Citizen...think about it?

Have some self respect, I don't know who you represent... at the end of the day he is a Pakistani Citizen and any Pakistani Citizen in future might fall into the same predicament by not following the Royal dynasty's prescribed protocols and what not...isn't this a time to have some "moral apathy" towards a fellow Citizen...think about it?
How many innocent Pakistani citizens are rotting in local and foreign prisons ?
I know very well how cruelly Pakistani police beats the innocents, barenaked on a$$es. Are they lacking something in their citizenship which this one extra has?
As said, I have no extra love/hate for this joker.

How many innocent Pakistanis citizens are rotting in local and foreign prisons ?
I know very well how cruelly Pakistani police beats the innocents, bare naked on a$$es. Are they lacking something in their citizenship which this one has extra ?

So does that makes them a "laughing stock" for you, ,whether it at home or abroad or a time of introspection?

So does that makes them a "laughing stock" for you, ,whether it at home or abroad or a time of introspection?
I didn't ask him to do joking stuff. He made himself a joker.
Again, if you missed. I have no extra love/hate for this joker

yaa bohat zidati howe hy zaid Hamid kay sath or uss say bari baat pakistan gov na aak lafz nai kaha

How many innocent Pakistani citizens are rotting in local and foreign prisons ?
I know very well how cruelly Pakistani police beats the innocents, barenaked on a$$es. Are they lacking something in their citizenship which this one extra has?

The guy is a joke i agree

But he went there to perform umrah

The Saudis i guess accepted his visa request but only to trap him

This case is significant because they are telling you that no Pakistani is safe if you disagree with them even in Pakistan

They just spit on your face with this act....told you where you stand and judging by the response of the govt. I guess they weren't wrong

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom