What's new

Zaid Hamid Gone Crazy on Pakistan's cricket win over India..

Video is unavailable ..... I dnt want to miss comedy of this joker .

Please some one post working link.... I am not able to find it on youtube and given facebook link is not working

Last edited:
Dude.....who the hell is that in your avatar, she is bloody driving me crazy!!

You got a bigger, better picture of her?
Celestial-Bodies-0009.jpg

Damn I was hoping he would say 1971 ke liye Hisaab Baraabar !!! Looks like we will also have to lose a Kabaddi match, one game of basketball and under 19 Langdi competition!!!

Wow Zaid hamid really works up the indians. And this time the Bengalis too are burning.LOL.

We got deadliest weapon... Weapon of mass entertainment "RAKHI SAWANT":o:

We consider ZH sick and those who expelled Kashmiri students from university for celebrating good cricket of Afridi are more sicker than ZH.

is this Zaid Zaman crazy... i just can't stop laughing.... :D

Pakistan defeating the Indian Mushriks in Dhaka ! The revenge for East Pakistan has just begun.... We have NOT forgotten the East Pakistan !! Then it was half a million heavily armed Indian troops against 40 thousand lightly armed Pak army but still revenge is long over due. For centuries Muslims have been kicking the backsides of Mushriks. Today, another proud Muslim army of Green shirts just repeated the history ! Dhaka, the graveyard of Indians, InshAllah !
Timeline Photos - Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] | Facebook
Almost every word that comes out of that man’s mouth is a lie.

The number of security personal were around 78,000 thousand.

Here is the truth:

“According to Hamoodur Rahman Commission, about 90,368 were made Prisoners of War (POWs), including 54,154 Army soldiers, 1,381 Navy personnel, 833 Air force staff, paramilitary including police personnel consisted 22,000, and 12,000 civilians government employees and their dependents from West Pakistan.”

Only zaid? looks like half of PDF has gone that way!!!! imagine if it were world cup!!!!

Back
Top Bottom