What's new

Zaid Hamid Gone Crazy on Pakistan's cricket win over India..

MM_Haider

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
is this Zaid Zaman crazy... i just can't stop laughing.... :D

Pakistan defeating the Indian Mushriks in Dhaka ! The revenge for East Pakistan has just begun.... We have NOT forgotten the East Pakistan !! Then it was half a million heavily armed Indian troops against 40 thousand lightly armed Pak army but still revenge is long over due. For centuries Muslims have been kicking the backsides of Mushriks. Today, another proud Muslim army of Green shirts just repeated the history ! Dhaka, the graveyard of Indians, InshAllah !

Timeline Photos - Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] | Facebook

Pakistan defeating the Indian Mushriks in Dhaka ! The revenge for East Pakistan has just begun.... We have NOT forgotten the East Pakistan !! Then it was half a million heavily armed Indian troops against 40 thousand lightly armed Pak army but still revenge is long over due. For centuries Muslims have been kicking the backsides of Mushriks. Today, another proud Muslim army of Green shirts just repeated the history ! Dhaka, the graveyard of Indians, InshAllah !

Zaid Hamid Zindabaad ! Sher e Pakistan Zindabaad ! Death to the Mushriks ! :D

oye give his fb link plz :-)
4700 Pakistani likes. Will you call them crazy too? :D

BTW, I was epecting Indians to have a go at Zaid Hamid in his status, but it seems Bdeshis are having a go at him instead.

toh bhai 93,000 prisoners-of-war meinse sirf 40,000 army k bande they:o:
ab toh jor k Ghazwa-e-hind k zhatake aate honge:thinktank:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom