What's new

Zaid Hamid goes EPIC on Indians.

t_for_talli,

You are full of BS looking at your sig, you being Dravidian most likely like 97-98% of Indians have no claim over IVC. No difference between you and Zaid Hamid.

This guy "Zaid Hammid" looks very frustrated.....looks like Hindu Baniya ran away with his Ammi :omghaha:

Pakistan is a diverse mix of many different ethnicities, different people share different ancestors.

And what you must also understand is it is the backbone of our ideology which goes back from when the Mughals controlled India. Essentially we are modern day Mughals but with reduced territory.

To simply lump us all as having same origin as Indians is racist.

And how can they be our forefathers when we are alive today??? Surely if they had been killed or "forcibly converted" like you say then either we would not be alive today or have reverted back to Hinduism.

Perhaps Indians invaded neighboring territories and imposed themselves on the local population (like Kashmir) so maybe when the Muslim armies came they supported them and converted to Islam.

I love Pakistan. Really seriously. So much so that I want to see 4 of them :laughcry: Just like if you like kids you have more of them

Indian-Army-Rape-Women-Kashmir-India.jpg

Look at the helpless women protesting against your rapist murdering indian soldiers.

If there is one thing I could wish for, it would be to restore your dignity my sisters, you will always be in my prayers.

A Big LOL for Zaid Hamid,

This guy needs some help :lol:

Hindu Kush do not mean Hindus but people live in the region of Indus. I request GOP to arrange a bus service to turkey and send this wannabe turk to that country, problem solved and Pakistani society saved :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
He is basically a Pakistani Rush Limbaugh/Glenn Beck.

Only the dumbest section of the pakistani populace believe his nonsense.

Sorry but that is plain hate speech.

Please tell me anything misguided he said Sir he has spoken facts and truth and Sir please bring some facts not old personal opinions

Well Zaid Hamid is a sworn enemy of Ulema and Madrasas which are the fortresses of islam. He is also abusing and bad mouthing the ulema and scholars. Moreover you should know that he openly calls the shuhada of Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa as terrorists and openly expresses his joy and happiness at the shahadat of Lal Masjid and the killing of children and students of Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa. Moreover he also commits shirk openly.

No Hindu turning away from their religion... but I dont know what fascination u people have with us..... U people always drag yindoo into almost everything. This must be giving u experience like masturbation from ur own mouth.... Keep it up.....

Hell no, you people have a fascination with us. The majority of pakistani videos i see is you people trolling. Insulting our religion. But i barely see pakistanis going in your videos insulting your religion.

Back
Top Bottom