What's new

Zaid Hamid goes EPIC on Indians.

Man! I want to see this program. Whatever you may say about Zaid Hamid, he gets on the Indians very well. This is what Indians deserve.

I got it why "hindu kush" is called "hindu kush" , thank you Sir Zaid Hamid :D
Epic fail!!

Hindu Kush doesn't translate to 'Hindu killer'! The word "Koh" or "Kuh" means mountain in some local languages. According to Nigel Allan, "Hindu Kush" meant both "mountains of India" and "sparkling snows of India", as he notes, from a Central Asian perspective. Others maintain that the name Hindu Kush is probably a corruption of Hindi-Kash or Hindi-Kesh, the boundary of Hind (i.e. India)

Sir Hamid, the feather brain, can sure get a job as a stand-up comedian. :smokin:

Epic fail!!

Hindu Kush doesn't translate to 'Hindu killer'! The word "Koh" or "Kuh" means mountain in some local languages. According to Nigel Allan, "Hindu Kush" meant both "mountains of India" and "sparkling snows of India", as he notes, from a Central Asian perspective. Others maintain that the name Hindu Kush is probably a corruption of Hindi-Kash or Hindi-Kesh, the boundary of Hind (i.e. India)

Sir Hamid, the feather brain, can sure get a job as a stand-up comedian. :smokin:

You join the party very late :D

List of massacres in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are two recorded incidents of mass casualties in Pakistan, Debal and Narhemabad. The 4 tribes that lived in our geography accepted Islam and spread the word.
Posting the list of massacres elsewhere in different time period is not at all relevent there..Did you even bother to look at the link you posted
Category:Massacres in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The point in question is about who were the hindus who got killed in hindukush mountain ranges..I consider it to be the Hindus who were living near to the hindu kush in areas of present day pakistan contrary to your notion of them being south Indians due to many facts like:
1.By the time the "Hindu kush" was named so,None of the south India had been under muslim occupation..
2.The term "hindu" was used in earlier times especially by arabs to denote people living around river indus,in present day pakistan..The use of the term to denote the religion came much afterwards,by 18th century british.

The massacres and enslavement you speak of happened deep in South India by Muslim armies, then us, the Mughals.

Again,another BS..How many mughal massacres happened deep down in south India?..lol..Anyway the argument is invalid since the name hindu kush was given to those mountain ranges much before any invaders set foot anywhere near south India..

During the British empire it was us who fought them while your forefather kept his head bowed down like a slave.
Again,just opposite to reality...People areas in present day pakistan formed the biggest bulk of british Indian slave army..They were always the first to bow down to any invaders and work for them..As i mentioned earlier,not a single muslim punjabi or sindhi or baluchi whose progeny are now claiming the identity of mughals were given a higher position in mughal army,even after changing to invaders religion..But due to their loyalty to british in the first war of independance,They were enlisted en masse in british slave army..Even in the subsequent freedom movements,participation from the areas of present day pakistan is very less compared to that of mainland India..

Difference is we did the conquering and plundering and you were the unfortunate victims. So stop blanketing your pathetic history with ours.
I as a dravidian am proud of my history-The great philosophers we had,The advances in sciences and arts we made,The empires we made spanning the entire south east asia right upto Indonesia and Solomon Islands..On the other hand you have to steal you glory from great mughals and afghans...Thats the difference..
And in the subcontinental history of outside invasions,the sindhis and baluchis and muslim punjabis will obviously be blanketed along with north Indians.Because all were victims of invasion by same groups.

Back
Top Bottom