What's new

Zaid Hamid goes EPIC on Indians.

His complete name is Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid when he removed Zaman from his name stop posting crap you must be on face book add me right Zarvan Ali or Zarvan Bin Sajid you would find me

I don't facebook for obvious reasons.

Pakistan is a diverse mix of many different ethnicities, different people share different ancestors.

And what you must also understand is it is the backbone of our ideology which goes back from when the Mughals controlled India. Essentially we are modern day Mughals but with reduced territory.

To simply lump us all as having same origin as Indians is racist.

And how can they be our forefathers when we are alive today??? Surely if they had been killed or "forcibly converted" like you say then either we would not be alive today or have reverted back to Hinduism.

Perhaps Indians invaded neighboring territories and imposed themselves on the local population (like Kashmir) so maybe when the Muslim armies came they supported them and converted to Islam.

Those resisted were killed and family members converted to save their life, Others were cowards and Most Muslims in Pakistan and bordering Afganistan are result of Massacre of Millions of Hindus at Hindukush
When moderate Muslim Rulers(Mughals)/Sufis came to India most parts near Hinduskush area had been already converted by sword

More diplomatically stated -- india is lucky that Pakistan exists between bc india would be getting plundered the same way it did in the past. ..

What is the logic to justify this position?

..........Hinduism is nothing in comparison, most Indians are turning away from Hinduism and they want us to return, what a joke................

I'll tell you what, how about you don't insult my religion and I don't insult yours?

Those resisted were killed and family members converted to save their life, Others were cowards and Most Muslims in Pakistan and bordering Afganistan are result of Massacre of Millions of Hindus at Hindukush
When moderate Muslim Rulers(Mughals)/Sufis came to India most parts near Hinduskush area had been already converted by sword

You revisionist historian, full of lies. Thats all you have done after independence, fabricated lies.

Debal and Brahmanabad were the two places where Hindus were slaughtered en mass during the initial conquests by Bin Qasim.

The missions went to every community in the nearby areas which make up modern day Pakistan, like they did in Arabia and other parts of the world, to spread the word of God.

We accepted it as word of God and joined with them to conquer the rest of India.

We gave birth to the Mughal empire.

There have been a handful of hindu massacres, most of which have occurred deep in South India so don't label your version of history with mine.

I cannot help wondering how some poster derive such childish, immature & juvenile pleasure by listening to complete dolts like the bum in post No 1.

Pk as a nation has been led up the garden path by glib talkers all the way from Ayub - Bhutto - Zia - NZ - Mush.

Yet they cannot help themselves and see the damage such ppl do to the nation.

You revisionist historian, full of lies. Thats all you have done after independence, fabricated lies.

Debal and Brahmanabad were the two places where Hindus were slaughtered en mass during the initial conquests by Bin Qasim.

The missions went to every community in the nearby areas which make up modern day Pakistan, like they did in Arabia and other parts of the world, to spread the word of God.

We accepted it as word of God and joined with them to conquer the rest of India.

We gave birth to the Mughal empire.

There have been a handful of hindu massacres, most of which have occurred deep in South India so don't label your version of history with mine.

Ok Boss, whatever makes you feel better:devil:

I cannot help wondering how some poster derive such childish, immature & juvenile pleasure by listening to complete dolts like the bum in post No 1.

It's simple, there is a reason they are ZH fanboys. ;)

"t_for_talli"

Haha You are full of BS, shameless Dravidian. Looking at your sig it very clear why. Insecure Dravidian desperately claiming to be descendent of IVC, there is no difference between you and Zaid Hamid.

Back
Top Bottom