What's new

Zaid Hamid goes EPIC on Indians.

the difference is, extremists can have a say and participate in indian politics and government whereas in Pakistan it's just private individuals who dont have a say in policy

More diplomatically stated -- india is lucky that Pakistan exists between bc india would be getting plundered the same way it did in the past.

This latest rant by ZH, however, is appalling and the media authorities - if they have any sense left in them - should fine the channel for even showing this tirade. It's bigoted and its just plain wrong.

Those murdered in Hindukush were your ancestors (forefathers of present day Pakistanis and Afganis)
Once parts of Afganistan and Pakistan were Hindu majority, then after Muslim invasions millions Hindus were murdered at that place and their family were forcefully converted to Islam.

Oh so Saaad :D

Btw, someone ask the idiot ZH, who will let him in Afghanistan post 2014???? I wish he crosses my path somewhere there................. :woot:

OT... He's an uber moron.... India has it's own demons, who'd give even him a run for his money.....

So many nutters ..... don't know what to say.....

Oh so Saaad :D

Btw, someone ask the idiot ZH, who will let him in Afghanistan post 2014???? I wish he crosses my path somewhere there................. :woot:

OT... He's an uber moron.... India has it's own demons, who'd give even him a run for his money.....

So many nutters ..... don't know what to say.....

Sir 2014 is ZZH brass balls operation Tehran "code name: gold coin reba free cash scam".

I don't give a damn fcuking Sh!t to our fore-father's religion-----I just thank ALLAH (swt) that i have been blessed with religion like Islam, Al Hamdoulilah, i can never thank ALLAH (swt) for his kindness.

They think just because our forefathers worshiped their gods, we should too.

23% of the worlds population is Muslim, that is 1.6 billion people on this planet.

Hinduism is nothing in comparison, most Indians are turning away from Hinduism and they want us to return, what a joke.

Coming on a Pakistani forum and insulting our religion just because their forefathers were slaughtered and enslaved.

We were freed, because in our communities not only did we recognise God's word, we helped to spread it and later ruled over them for centuries, creating art, culture, spirituality.

You think the people that migrated over in the partition did so just for the fun of it? They left because they have Mughal blood and refuse to be subservient to them.

23% of the worlds population is Muslim, that is 1.6 billion people on this planet.

Hinduism is nothing in comparison, most Indians are turning away from Hinduism and they want us to return, what a joke.

Coming on a Pakistani forum and insulting our religion just because their forefathers were slaughtered and enslaved.

We were freed, because in our communities not only did we recognise God's word, we helped to spread it and later ruled over them for centuries, creating art, culture, spirituality.

You think the people that migrated over in the partition did so just for the fun of it? They left because they have Mughal blood and refuse to be subservient to them.

Zaid Hamid is our version of Baghdad Bob.

God I miss that guy...

Does somebody watch Hasb-e-Haal on Geo?

The Zaid Hamid parody there is absolute GOLD!

Lol yeah he has got his personality down to a tee... Even the excited ranting flowed by a raspy cough... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
More like goes epic on his own ancestors... :lol:

Doesnt this ret*rd know that it was his own Hindu ancestors that were killed and converted in Pakistan?

Oh really now?

P

How dare u call him retard? And how dare u suggest he has hindu genes. He is arabic. His mother tounge is arabic. Because of 'kyon ki sans bhi bahu ' serial he learnt hindi. To address his fan base in India he speaks Urdu.

We have zaid haaarammi kinda people on both side better ignore those Hate-ro-sapiens....... when even most pak members doesnt endorse such barking dogs then y we shud listen to barking ghost...... sanity prevails...

No Hindu turning away from their religion... but I dont know what fascination u people have with us..... U people always drag yindoo into almost everything. This must be giving u experience like masturbation from ur own mouth.... Keep it up.....

Agal ap bar bar "proof", "proof" karo gey to phir we can't talk... Because i will not discuss that here, did you not bother to read my first post...? Kudha Key wastey yar, don't make your movement look like a joke by called Aalim "exposed"... You should know better... I don't give to craps about Yousaf and what he did back then, i don't care why he removed the Zaman from Zahid Hamid... I don't care, do you understand?

What i do care about is the GVH issue he keeps bringing up and that makes him look like a fool, because unless you have faith you can't accept it, and in today's world it is easier to become a mockery than become a prodigy.
His complete name is Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid when he removed Zaman from his name stop posting crap you must be on face book add me right Zarvan Ali or Zarvan Bin Sajid you would find me

Back
Top Bottom