What's new

Zaid Hamid Banned!

The letter is too vague and does not have enough identifying marks for us to be sure it is not a fraud.
Now, Capital TV is owned by who exactly? I believe it is owned by Zardari, in which case it can't be trusted at all.

OK, how about a letter from a Major General one of Pakistan's top military institutions from 2010? Good enough yet for you?

View attachment 190171

If making insane statements can get you blacklisted, probably 70% of Desi aunts and uncles would be blacklisted by the Army, and the extended family system would break down.

Clutching at straws? Zaid junkie Hamid has been BANNED FOR CALLING GEN. KYANI a BASTARD AND THATS THAT. I have read the file of MI in London.

I won't speak on behalf of Christianity because my knowledge is limited, however before saying anything it is better to clarify that I don't hold authority over Islamic knowledge too, so whatever I say reader's discretion is advised :)

"When there is incest, adultery, atheism, hatred of religion, no more dharma, and sin everywhere, the impossible Iron Age has come; in what way the world will be saved? For the helpless, the Lord Himself will manifest as the Supreme Purusha. He will be called the Kalki incarnation and will be glorious like a lion coming down from heaven."

Being Muslim our belief is that in age of Dajjal (AKA Anti Christ), most of the people will be far away from religion (no religion professes adultery, or sins, or unnatural practices) before he appears people of faith will face so much hardship practicing their religion that they would prefer to leave and settle in forests and mountains away from civilization and would prefer being sheepherders. And when the Dajjal appears his major followers would be dancing women, musicians and he would show such charms and attraction that even the most devout of Muslims may mistake him to be true in what he is claiming. Incest, adultery, atheism being hateful of religion will make his work easy to make people accept that he is the (false) GOD, whereas he is the liar and whatever powers he would hold to impress people would be because of GOD's will. With him all these incest and bad practices will rule, he will spare people and reward them who agree to him being the GOD and will kill the ones who won't agree. He will rule most of the world and Imam Mehdi's Army will fight him and Jesus A.S is the one who will kill him and get the world rid of his evil, lies and falsehood and will restore peace and order back to the world.

The point to note here is division of the world into two clear groups followers of Dajjal (the liar and evil) and people fighting that liar's forces under command of Imam Mehdi and then Jesus. So who so ever believes in Jesus he will automatically follow his religion.

There is a lot detail to it, prophecies and events happening before and after appearing of this Dajjal, which I have skipped for purposes of keeping my reply short and to the point.

(Like before end of times and Judgment day adultery and sex will be so common that people won’t feel ashamed of it while professing it openly in streets, without any privacy.)

(Like Jesus will also fight gog magog creatures who will make living difficult for humankind and will consume all our resources)

"The mission of Kalki Avatara is to re-establish the religious principles, which have disappeared by the end of Kali Yuga, the iron age of hypocrisy and quarrel."

Same as I said would happen once Jesus A.S has killed the Dajjal and defeated his forces, he will go on to make practice of the religion (which we believe to be Islam) easy for people and will restore peace and prosperity again. Those times would be the just times, people will be healthy, happy and will prosper.

"He'll simply go on killing all these non-believers, Godless creatures and usher in another Satya-yuga, the golden age of righteousness and truth."

As above

Right! It is very very similar! :) I hope going forward better education among general population will lead to better knowledge and understanding about each others religions, and end this mindless hatred against each other on the basis of religion.

He seemed to be a patriot but after having massive amount of fans he started targeting a specific religious sect. All his posts contain "Takfeeri Deoband" in title. An security analyst cant declare who is takfeeri or kaafir .

Deobands are extreme wahabis isn it? Lot of hatemongering done by them.
Generally speaking hes a patriot. And pak army loyal.
so when is hamid mir getting his clearance revoked?
Hamid mir's security clearance for what??

My Gawd this is a necropost!

Would help to know the reference to the context in which I made my post bro. Which page did you pick it up from?

LOLLL don't wast you time on that, either way.
The thread was brought to life again today after post #202.
BTW, is there any concept of re-incarnation in that Ghawa-e-Whatever?

Deoband don't follow Abdul wahab.
There is no sect named wahabi.
Deoband is Hanfi simillar as Brailvi. They dont have any fiqi(Islamic law) differences

Last edited:
Generally speaking hes a patriot. And pak army loyal.
Fact is that they are mostly highlighted on media. No one discussed massacre of children in Deoband madrassah.

and the slum dogs (so called TTP) don't belong to any Muslim religious sect. You cant dishonor any sect just because you don't follow it.

Deoband don't follow Abdul wahab.
There is not sect named wahabi.
Deoband is Hanfi simillar as Brailvi. They dont have any fiqi(Islamic law) differences
Lolz no so wrong here.
Then who are green pagri walas.
And Abdul wahab the guy who is said to be the father of wahabi ideology. The poor guy is unnecessarily maligned. Its just that in 17 th century or i forgot when he came, people had introduced wrong and infidel practices into islam, so he rose and spoke against it, and tried to revive real teachings. He got railed for that. Now over periods of here what saudi wahabis made out of abdul wahab and turnes into extreme versions and deoband ulmas as well is not abdul wahab's fault.
The guy is unnecessarily malignee , iwould suggest do lil research on the history. And sorry but neither our deoband ulmas nor barelvis are any good.
Fact is that they are mostly highlighted on media. No one discussed massacre of children in Deoband madrassah.

and the slum dogs (so called TTP) don't belong to any Muslim religious sect. You cant dishonor any sect just because you don't follow it.
No ttp are foreign funded terrorists,their religion doesnt count here.
But which school massacre you are talking about?? Plz share.

His security clearance has been revoked.
security clearance to?? Ghq, isi hq?!?

LOLLL don't wast you time on that, either way.
The thread was brought to life again today after post #202.
BTW, is there any concept of re-incarnation in that Ghawa-e-Whatever?

I don't know man.

Muslims have one life. Then they wait for Judgment.

The wait is what they live for. How they live, what they do.

I have never heard anything about what happens AFTER Judgment Day.

Back
Top Bottom