What's new

Zaid Hamid Banned!

Sending whom? And naval chief and isi letters got to have letter heads on them, where were he acquiring them from . I am not getting where exactly is he banned from?

He is not banned from anywhere. The TV channel which took his interview is owned by Zardari. That's was just a propaganda. Nothing else.

True.... But his Brain is not.........

I agree with your later part of your post...
Not true about his brain. Not the best of the guy around and he does concocts conspiracy theories but several things that i saw him saying were quite true. You wont take it ,quite understandable cuz indians hate him a lot for the way he thinks and for ghazwa statements he made.
But its that brainless overzealous over confident liberals attitude thats some people show in severely criticizing him ,that surprises me. I think God gave humans brains to analyze things on their own as well and not for becoming puppets to western media.
These arent generational wars then what. You cant fight straightup conventional wars when you have your opponents armed with nukes.

He is not banned from anywhere. The TV channel which took his interview is owned by Zardari. That's was just a propaganda. Nothing else.
Ijust checked first post. Its ummat news paper,biggest lies spinning machine.
I want to know hes banned from what ,how and where???

Not true about his brain. Not the best of the guy around and he does concocts conspiracy theories but several things that i saw him saying were quite true. You wont take it ,quite understandable cuz indians hate him a lot for the way he thinks and for ghazwa statements he made.
But its that brainless overzealous over confident liberals attitude thats some people show in severely criticizing him ,that surprises me. I think God gave humans brains to analyze things on their own as well and not for becoming puppets to western media.
These arent generational wars then what. You cant fight straightup conventional wars when you have your opponents armed with nukes.

Ijust checked first post. Its ummat news paper,biggest lies spinning machine.
I want to know hes banned from what ,how and where???

He is banned from defecating from mouth.

Check out this threads first page.Dawn: an anti-Pakistan newspaper ?
Like others they don't support any special group, they just give facts and leave decision to be made by reader. JANG Group, Express, they often support a certain part or group and don't give all facts.
I never observed DAWN giving opinions in India's favor nor against Army.
Recently they also opposed colonization of Pundits in Kashmir too.
I guess Mama Qadeer Baloch (killed by FC yesterday) is BLA commander, he has nothing to do with Kashmir and India.

Sarmad plz i want details of it. If anyone else knows can u plz tell me. the exact event. I think i have heard of it but somehow dont know details of it. Anyone up for my help here?
LONG POST SORRY.
Doppleganger i am a person of limited knowledge. So i can only offer to share per my understanding and obviously within sphere of my religion. I dont liketo get over worked when discussing religion so that i can calmly get my message accross. So you may or may not benefit a lot from me.
So here we go. Theres a temporary sleep that is night sleep after which we wakeup and go about our businesses.
Then there is death. Thats a permanent one ,and one will remain in that state till the world comes to and end.
Now in deaths case , we believe in a concept of spirit, called rooh, what is exactly rooh what it is made of Allah hasnt told us, Allah mentions it in quran but doesnt tell what it is. So when a human dies his rooh is taken out of his body , its a spark that keeps us alive. And just as its gone human body starts decaying. Now there is a designated place where souls after death are kept above somewhere in heavens and will remain there till end of world. As of grave life i dont know what exactly happens but its said the kind deeds one did in real life according tothat one will suffer in grave, but idont know a lot about it. I have there have been researchers who have tried to do experiments to study what happens to dead body in graves but failed. Anyways, i am a weak hearted person i cant discuss it. But ithink you are a doctor and you know that when a person is burried there come tiny explosion sounds from grave, i think doctors say that its body' decay process where organs sort of explode etc. I dont remember so well
As of judgement day, no, Allah never gave any date but warned us of it. And its not on God's whims.
God has pre written everything about our fates. When we were to be born,what kind of life, color,parents, when we die . Similarly , god has decided day of judgement and through quran and prophet told us about its signs. And as per the prophecies we are nearing end of times cuz many signs have showed up.
See when we speak of day of judgement doppleganger do you ever ask why i dont know my date o death?? Had you known that would you have been able to live a normal healthy life. Also an important thing is day of judgement is a fear that guides us to do good deeds and abstain from evil.
As of day of judgement quran says it will be a day whose duration will be equal to 1000 earth years. On that day all and every humans deeds will be accounted for, someone having to wait long or less long..that idont know. But on that day it wil, happen. Its said it will be a long tiring day but not for those who performed well on earth and followed Allah's commands. Then just as your deeds will be weighed you will be sent to your final abode either hell or heaven. some will make it to hell but after years of punishment and sort of paying for ill deed will be taken out and sent to heaven.
and then eternity will continue. What will happen to earth i dont know. but thats where we human from earth will go . And from our world its only humans that will be resurrected not animals.As Allah gave us this life with a purpose that is to believe in his oneness ,worship him, and fulfill rights of his people that is all humans and be nice to them.
You wont see me as a very good muslim.

Thank you so much bro. No one has explained it to me before. Appreciate it.

@Zarvan ?

I am a new memeber . Not zarvan.

And you are welcome :]]

No I was tagging Zarvan so he could also add his expert inputs. I always value them.

He is our resident expert here on the Koran the Hadiths and the Sunnah (?).

No I was tagging Zarvan so he could also add his expert inputs. I always value them.

He is our resident expert here on the Koran the Hadiths and the Sunnah (?).
Oh ok , if you ever want to ask you can ask, if i have knowledge i will help. If not..then..lolzz...but you are welcomee.
What faith you follow ,general question,plz dont mind me asking.
Nowadays indian young generation is more in atheism.

Like others they don't support any special group, they just give facts and leave decision to be made by reader. JANG Group, Express, they often support a certain part or group and don't give all facts.
I never observed DAWN giving opinions in India's favor nor against Army.
Recently they also opposed colonization of Pundits in Kashmir too.
I guess Mama Qadeer Baloch (killed by FC yesterday) is BLA commander, he has nothing to do with Kashmir and India.
We shared the facts. Rest is your choice. Mama qadeer killed ???when???

Last edited:
Oh ok , if you ever want to sk you can ask, if i have knowledge i will help. If not..then..lolzz...but you are welcomee.

I am a Hindu bro. Not overly devout. But I believe, I go to the Mandir, I pray.

I am a Hindu bro. Not overly devout. But I believe, I go to the Mandir, I pray.
Oh ok bahi. Yup the belief in existence of God and that someone is there to take care of you in your hard times is really consoling. And helps sail through rough period.

Oh ok , if you ever want to ask you can ask, if i have knowledge i will help. If not..then..lolzz...but you are welcomee.

We shared the facts. Rest is your choice. Mama qadeer killed ???when???
He was killed yesterday by FC, he was one who attacked Quaids residence in Ziarat, check news

There is only one mama qadeer and he is a baloch activist and foreign funded.
This guy you are talking abt ziarat guy, his name is mehmood and he is called only 'Mama' , not mama qadeer, just mama.

Back
Top Bottom