What's new

Zaid Hamid Banned!

There is only one mama qadeer and he is a baloch activist and foreign funded.
This guy you are talking abt ziarat guy, his name is mehmood and he is called only 'Mama' , not mama qadeer, just mama.

Oh sorry, i just got confused between the two. Thanks

While Syed Zaid Hamid is one who has spread awareness of the Prophetic texts on "Ghazwa-e-Hind", these texts are very much a part of the religion of Islam; they would continue to be a part of the religion of Islam whether he spoke about it or not.

In the famous hadith of Gabriel, one of the parts of our religion consists of knowledge of the signs of the approach of the Hour. Whoever studies these signs will see clearly that the knowledge handed down in the Islamic tradition is not of natural origin!

The signs of the end of time include those that have begun, and have continued to intensify. The "Ghazwa-e-Hind" hadiths, I think, are in this category. Muslims have been engaging in military operations in Hind for a long time, and that is all "Ghazwa-e-Hind" means, linguistically. This is most definitely a reality, and the final climax of this sequence of military operations in Hind is yet to come, whether you and I like it or not.

According to Arab scholars, in classical Arabic "Hind" used to refer to the land east of the Indus river. With that in mind, take a look at the map of Pakistan and see how perfectly it is positioned for military operations in Hind! It is exactly where it needs to be. Allah knows best!

Even though it says Hind as in Hindustan, I strongly would ask scholars if it is Pakistan that this hadith is referencing to because Hindu Kush mountain range and Indus river lies in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom