What's new

Zaid Hamid Banned!

Thanks dude your links have provided me with the missing link I was wondering about for a long time. I am pretty much familiar with following.

"Gobind Singh writes in the Sri Dasam Granth:

When there is incest, adultery, atheism, hatred of religion, no more dharma, and sin everywhere, the impossible Iron Age has come; in what way the world will be saved? For the helpless, the Lord Himself will manifest as the Supreme Purusha. He will be called the Kalki incarnation and will be glorious like a lion coming down from heaven."

"The mission of Kalki Avatara is to re-establish the religious principles, which have disappeared by the end of Kali Yuga, the iron age of hypocrisy and quarrel."

"He'll simply go on killing all these non-believers, Godless creatures and usher in another Satya-yuga, the golden age of righteousness and truth."

All the religions basically talk about the same thing, you will be familier with the following also: 'Brahman is the supreme soul, Brahman is omnipresent, formless and cannot be defined'. Or maybe with the concept of trinity Bramha-Vishnu-Maheshwar, the manisfestations of the supreme power to serve certain purpose. All the gods in Hinduism are manifestations/incarnations of the supreme soul. Btw, if you know about the Noah's Ark, then we have the story of the Matsyavataar, one of the avataars of Lord Vishnu, who came to earth as a giant fish and saved all the life forms from a massive flood by sheltering them on his back.

If you believe in one god, then you cannot believe that your god and my god can be different, so anybody talking bad about the gods of other religions should do it at his own risk. :)

Disappointed.
I really wanted Zaid to become like the number 1 go to Person for both PA and Pakistani public!

Inshallah he will become the most influential person in Pakistan!

If you believe in one god, then you cannot believe that your god and my god can be different, so anybody talking bad about the gods of other religions should do it at his own risk. :)

One and Only one GOD:), and I always had this hunch that Hindus ultimately believe in HIM being the ONLY ONE too. The missing link that I was searching for in my perspective of End Times was regarding what about Hindu faith, and recently I concluded that true Hindus should stick to their faith and don't get into stuff like LGBT and atheists etc. I somehow feel that there is something that is after every religion these days, making people believe that their religion is just centuries old crap and somehow is trying to take them farther away from religion and to a point where they don't believe in anything religious.

6771C300x300_jihadology2.jpg

Bilkul theek hun bhai! :)

maxresdefault.jpg

I worry for your ergonomics they are not treating you well. You wearing explosive belt too?

One and Only one GOD:), and I always had this hunch that Hindus ultimately believe in HIM being the ONLY ONE too. The missing link that I was searching for in my perspective of End Times was regarding what about Hindu faith, and recently I concluded that true Hindus should stick to their faith and don't get into stuff like LGBT and atheists etc. I somehow feel that there is something that is after every religion these days, making people believe that their religion is just centuries old crap and somehow is trying to take them farther away from religion and to a point where they don't believe in anything religious.

True, religion is a path to salvation, human beings fight over which path is correct and forget about the basic teachings of their religions of being good human beings first. Btw, what is LGBT?

True, religion is a path to salvation, human beings fight over which path is correct and forget about the basic teachings of their religions of being good human beings first. Btw, what is LGBT?

You may or may not agree with it but I don't agree and support it at all, its Lesbians, Gays, Bisexual, Transgenders, for whom's rights I keep hearing every other day. I have no problem with people born as you know what I am trying to say, but to start campaigns for the rights of lesbians and gays is beyond me.

Just joking my friend. Want to see Pakistan more strong and liberal.

After Jazwa what will you do with India? except the following-
a. Convert all Hindu, Sikh , Jain to Islam
b. Kill Indian Shias and Ahmedis
c. Prepare a BIG Jihadi team with combined India and Pakistan youth to conquer the world and convert the world population in ISLAM
d. Lead India also to failed status
e. Black mail world with combined nuclear arsenal

what else?????

f. Take off our shirts and run around giving everyone rude gestures, as if we had just won a hockey match.

I think banning would not have been a good idea anyway. How can you ban someone for having an alternate view. Are we living in Nazi Germany? Just ignore if you don't like him.
Problem is not having an alternate viewpoint. Afterall Asma Jahangir, Hamid Mir, Najam Sethi, Pervaiz Hoodbhoy, Pervaiz Rasheed, and many other like them are allowed to express their hugely anti Pakistan viewpoints. Problem is presenting one's viewpoint as if it was/is also the viewpoint of the Army. Zaid Hamid tries to give this impression hence the ban. Besides, I dont think he is banned from talking rather using the name of the military as his source.

Problem is not having an alternate viewpoint. Afterall Asma Jahangir, Hamid Mir, Najam Sethi, Pervaiz Hoodbhoy, Pervaiz Rasheed, and many other like them are allowed to express their hugely anti Pakistan viewpoints. Problem is presenting one's viewpoint as if it was/is also the viewpoint of the Army. Zaid Hamid tries to give this impression hence the ban. Besides, I dont think he is banned from talking rather using the name of the military as his source.
Why is Pervaiz Hodbhoy on the list?

Why is Pervaiz Hodbhoy on the list?
Because he is among those pseudo-intellectuals who see Pakistan through the lens of Pakistan's enemies, just like Asma, Sethi, that ex-Ambassador at large, Haqqni etc.

Thanks dude your links have provided me with the missing link I was wondering about for a long time. I am pretty much familiar with following.

"Gobind Singh writes in the Sri Dasam Granth:

When there is incest, adultery, atheism, hatred of religion, no more dharma, and sin everywhere, the impossible Iron Age has come; in what way the world will be saved? For the helpless, the Lord Himself will manifest as the Supreme Purusha. He will be called the Kalki incarnation and will be glorious like a lion coming down from heaven."

"The mission of Kalki Avatara is to re-establish the religious principles, which have disappeared by the end of Kali Yuga, the iron age of hypocrisy and quarrel."

"He'll simply go on killing all these non-believers, Godless creatures and usher in another Satya-yuga, the golden age of righteousness and truth."

What is in Islam and Christianity that is similar to the above?

Because he is among those pseudo-intellectuals who see Pakistan through the lens of Pakistan's enemies, just like Asma, Sethi, that ex-Ambassador at large, Haqqni etc.

Just a thought.

Do you think as a small starting point for rapprochement, India and Pakistan could work out some form of serious disgruntled citizen exchange?

Starting with a 5 year stint on the other side, pending mutual two-nation review.

What is in Islam and Christianity that is similar to the above?

I won't speak on behalf of Christianity because my knowledge is limited, however before saying anything it is better to clarify that I don't hold authority over Islamic knowledge too, so whatever I say reader's discretion is advised :)

"When there is incest, adultery, atheism, hatred of religion, no more dharma, and sin everywhere, the impossible Iron Age has come; in what way the world will be saved? For the helpless, the Lord Himself will manifest as the Supreme Purusha. He will be called the Kalki incarnation and will be glorious like a lion coming down from heaven."

Being Muslim our belief is that in age of Dajjal (AKA Anti Christ), most of the people will be far away from religion (no religion professes adultery, or sins, or unnatural practices) before he appears people of faith will face so much hardship practicing their religion that they would prefer to leave and settle in forests and mountains away from civilization and would prefer being sheepherders. And when the Dajjal appears his major followers would be dancing women, musicians and he would show such charms and attraction that even the most devout of Muslims may mistake him to be true in what he is claiming. Incest, adultery, atheism being hateful of religion will make his work easy to make people accept that he is the (false) GOD, whereas he is the liar and whatever powers he would hold to impress people would be because of GOD's will. With him all these incest and bad practices will rule, he will spare people and reward them who agree to him being the GOD and will kill the ones who won't agree. He will rule most of the world and Imam Mehdi's Army will fight him and Jesus A.S is the one who will kill him and get the world rid of his evil, lies and falsehood and will restore peace and order back to the world.

The point to note here is division of the world into two clear groups followers of Dajjal (the liar and evil) and people fighting that liar's forces under command of Imam Mehdi and then Jesus. So who so ever believes in Jesus he will automatically follow his religion.

There is a lot detail to it, prophecies and events happening before and after appearing of this Dajjal, which I have skipped for purposes of keeping my reply short and to the point.

(Like before end of times and Judgment day adultery and sex will be so common that people won’t feel ashamed of it while professing it openly in streets, without any privacy.)

(Like Jesus will also fight gog magog creatures who will make living difficult for humankind and will consume all our resources)

Same as I said would happen once Jesus A.S has killed the Dajjal and defeated his forces, he will go on to make practice of the religion (which we believe to be Islam) easy for people and will restore peace and prosperity again. Those times would be the just times, people will be healthy, happy and will prosper.

As above

The CRAP is coming from you, my friend. And Zardari's Capital TV.

It is evident from the letters I posted that Syed Zaid, Allah be pleased with him, has had very friendly, respectful relations with high-ranking officers in the Pakistani military in conection with his security analysis. This is not a big surprise, since his father was an artillery officer in the Army, and when he volunteered as a guerilla fighter in Afghanistan, he served as a liaison between some units of the Afghan resistance and the Army.)

Capital TV only presents us a vague, blurry photo of an official looking letter with no name, bad grammar, and no visible signature, in an anonymous article. I say this is a FRAUD until we get confirmation from ISPR.

Yet Mr Zaid Junkie Hamid is to scared to prove that the letter is fake. I have checked with ISPR and they have told me that Zaid Hamid's last six letters asking for an appointment with the Army Chief have been declined. You must know it as you are his alter ego on this forum?

Back
Top Bottom