What's new

Featured Zaheer Ahmad Babar appointed new Chief of Pakistan Air Force

Did you forget your Password after 2006?

I'm sorry, but we tend to have a difficult believing people when they log in after 15 Years.

I also have logged after quite sometime but would second this claim. AM Noman is new VCAS, heard from reliable source.

And am a big fan of your videos, always look forward to new ones.
And other 2 AM retiring on 25th: Javad Saeed and HP.

When it comes to popular public opinion, Haseeb Paracha was the obvious choice as he was the poster boy for Op. Swift Retort, this is not how forces work.

@Windjammer you obviously have a personal link to HP Sb so your opinion is biased, he might not have been the final decision maker during Swift Retort but there are times when you need to decide why you wore the uniform and not worry about your own career just like one of the pilots did. He perceived an immediate threat to one of his colleagues and didn't wait for authorization, I am sure he has damaged his career path and had his picture not appeared on every news channel within one hour of the incident I am sure he would have suffered retribution.
Dude, why would my opinion be biased, it's not that i would benefit if HP would have been promoted.
Although i know the gentleman but it was the popular belief on social media and otherwise that i along every one else was convinced that he will get it....even some well known military men across the border were of the opinion that he is ideal for the job. As for the pilot behind the kill, remember he was flying in a twin seat .

Dude, why would my opinion be biased, it's not that i would benefit if HP would have been promoted.
Although i know the gentleman but it was the popular belief on social media and otherwise that i along every one else was convinced that he will get it....even some well known military men across the border were of the opinion that he is ideal for the job. As for the pilot behind the kill, remember he was flying in a twin seat .

Well, when you know someone for a long time as you have known HP, you automatically form a favourable opinion whether it benefits you or not. By the way, are you really sure he was in the air? I have heard otherwise. Anyway, like i said, he was the poster boy of PAF for op Swift Retort, HP Sb is a fine fighter pilot and a gentleman but his decision making skills have been questioned by many, so he was an obvious choice but maybe not the right one.

Well, when you know someone for a long time as you have known HP, you automatically form a favourable opinion whether it benefits you or not. By the way, are you really sure he was in the air? I have heard otherwise. Anyway, like i said, he was the poster boy of PAF for op Swift Retort, HP Sb is a fine fighter pilot and a gentleman but his decision making skills have been questioned by many, so he was an obvious choice but maybe not the right one.
No you misread me, i meant the pilot who took the shot wasn't flying alone.

WELL the new air chief just flew straight........................................................................I am bit disappointed to say the least........Mujahid's announcements will be missed greatly.

WELL the new air chief just flew straight........................................................................I am bit disappointed to say the least........Mujahid's announcements will be missed greatly.
Apart from the announcement the manouvre was the usual one taken by the airchief.

Apart from the announcement the manouvre was the usual one taken by the airchief.
Unfortunately not....there were 2 F-16, Block 52D (air chief GIBS) and F-16 B which performed the maneuver.

The leading air craft was the F-16Block 52 D and it just flew straight. I am beyond pissed I only watch the parade for the air chief marshal to Pull vertical, I set the mood for my sole purpose I order from my favorite pizza spot and he just flew straight.

This is the first time I have seen this.....some one owes me $16 CAD.

:mad:

Unfortunately not....there were 2 F-16, Block 52D (air chief GIBS) and F-16 B which performed the maneuver.

The leading air craft was the F-16Block 52 D and it just flew straight. I am beyond pissed I only watch the parade for the air chief marshal to Pull vertical, I set the mood for my sole purpose I order from my favorite pizza spot and he just flew straight.

Cute

Go to bed now

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom