What's new

Featured Zaheer Ahmad Babar appointed new Chief of Pakistan Air Force

Unfortunately not....there were 2 F-16, Block 52D (air chief GIBS) and F-16 B which performed the maneuver.

The leading air craft was the F-16Block 52 D and it just flew straight. I am beyond pissed I only watch the parade for the air chief marshal to Pull vertical, I set the mood for my sole purpose I order from my favorite pizza spot and he just flew straight.

This is the first time I have seen this.....some one owes me $16 CAD.

:mad:
Oh well you could have just watched it on YouTube

Last edited:
23 pages and not one-word about the new ACM. Is he a-good choice and if so why? What achievement in his career has made him the-top choice? Why was he-chosen when he was second most senior? A lot-has been written about HP-but no word-about the ACM. NO SPEECH from the outgoing ACM to highlight what has happened in his tenure? Not a single-word from any of the-Ex PAF/PAF Boys. Why?
A

23 pages and not one-word about the new ACM. Is he a-good choice and if so why? What achievement in his career has made him the-top choice? Why was he-chosen when he was second most senior? A lot-has been written about HP-but no word-about the ACM. NO SPEECH from the outgoing ACM to highlight what has happened in his tenure? Not a single-word from any of the-Ex PAF/PAF Boys. Why?
A

This is also a common observation that more often than not, you get something not because you were good but because others were bad.

ps: not insinuating anything, just stating a normal practice found in earthlings.

A
Just that he believes a lot in in-house, local R&D and production. hopefully more indigenous systems, under PAF use, will be seen in the future.

And after going through what has been posted above, it is sad to see that our people prefer theatrics over performance (the entire F-16 didnt pull up thing). no wonder these people kept electing pmln.

And no PAK F-16 demo........bummer!

Indeed cute.....flew straight no burner no maneuvers a cute looking block 52.
I meant regarding your suffering for ordering a pizza and venting your emotions.
A
Some people are professionals and get a lot done with confidence in silence. The current air chief might not have the same interest in having him paraded around. In the height of this pandemic, it should be looked into that the flypast and airshow happened due to his approval.

I meant regarding your suffering for ordering a pizza and venting your emotions.

Some people are professionals and get a lot done with confidence in silence. The current air chief might not have the same interest in having him paraded around. In the height of this pandemic, it should be looked into that the flypast and airshow happened due to his approval.
you my friend are a very literal person, any how I expect great thing's from the Air chief lets, there are some much needed changes to the PAF that needs attention.

cheers😊

A
snoop dogg it

Anyway. Some glimpse from the ceremony.

F6D73629-50C3-4D0B-AE22-6FF227D89AD7.jpeg

AHQ main building in the background.

8FA1C6BE-C52E-404D-8A63-4941490D9077.jpeg

5D3E8155-7361-4639-9EDD-2D395E9F3823.jpeg

Highest ranking lady officer in PAF.
A1897A74-15B5-484E-AFA8-2B072200F927.jpeg

PAF pilots are otherwise not that scary as much as their actual rides are.... Their names are scary as well... Viper, Mirage, sky bolt, Thunder..... Seem like Transformers.....

The reputation speak for itself, so as long as the reputation of PAF is in the hearts of our enemy, it does the trick, kinda remind of a old story about Genghis khan army, their reputation of been brutal and barbaric reach the village/city before their army and many in the city either leave or commit suicide.

Back
Top Bottom