5.Umar Akmal
6.Sahid Afridi
7.Mushfiqur Rahim (Wk)
8. Nasir Hussain
9.Umar Gul
10. Mashrafe Bin Murtaza
11. Syed Azmal
12.Hammad Azam

i dont agree with you,first of all because you included 3 openers etc, and i would never drop sarfraz and cheema for hammad and mashrafi after the match

but nice try

HA! I'm so glad you didn't include Miss-Ball Haq :lol: He deserves to be kicked out of ODIs

HA! I'm so glad you didn't include Miss-Ball Haq :lol: He deserves to be kicked out of ODIs

dude he won us the game, what do you want him to be, go and captain pakistan yourself, we will have a glorious decade

i dont agree with you,first of all because you included 3 openers etc, and i would never drop sarfraz and cheema for hammad and mashrafi after the match

but nice try
Nasir Jamshed is the new Inzi to me. I think he has the capabillity to bat well in one down or two down.

Do you guys think union of india can win against this team??

Nasir Jamshed is the new Inzi to me

metoo he runs like inzi also he plays shots and is a great talent

dude he won us the game, what do you want him to be, go and captain pakistan yourself, we will have a glorious decade

yes but dont forget he made stupid decisions against england and pakistan vs india match win or loss i still think he should be removed he can be test cricket but nor one day or t20

For me, here's my XI
1. Hafeez (No need for reason)
2. Tamim Iqbal
3. Younis (He's great when he was a bit younger and his catching is still better than all the fielders of both sides combined)
4. Shakib
5. Nasir Hussain
6. Mushfiqur Rahim (Captain/Keeper)
7. Shahid Afridi (Vice Captain)
8. Saeed Ajmal
9. Umar Gul
10. Mashrafe Murtaza
11. Cheema
This team can bat till No 10, has 7 bowlers and a dependable keeper.

I think Misbah should continue his captaincy but someone else should be groomed. Maybe Hafeez?

We're in the Cricket forum with a team of cricketers. What else would it be?

Out of curiosity - why call it United Pakistan - why not call it United Bangladesh?

I'm assuming it's because Bangladesh was once Pakistan. If we combine the Indian and Pakistani teams, it'll be called United India

Back
Top Bottom