What's new

Your fav gold/silver ring designs

Hmmm ... let's see ... I've a thirst for knowledge :D .. So lemme put this in game of throne terms ... "winter is coming" ... BTW, it's still the first season, so it's a long time before winter actually arrives ... but the writing is pretty much on the wall ... and I'm clueless as a clean slate ... so better stack up knowledge while I can instead of being like ...
giphy.gif
.. when it comes time to make a decision :P

Ah I see :p
Good luck...

Is it a defence forum or a jewellery shop. Why make such stupid forums. The world is making revolution daily and you make threads about rings....

This post is giving knock down. :lazy2:

Good luck...
:D:D :D

e25ee517632e1ea3b90e44e5d3804f22ba8174a5675c1db0c342a61a3a0f80c0.jpg

Is it a defence forum or a jewellery shop. Why make such stupid forums. The world is making revolution daily and you make threads about rings....
It's the members club where we can talk about pretty much whatever the heck we want. You can visit defense sections if you want serious defense discussions ...

Last edited:
  • Is there any Pakistani website, where one can browse for jewellery with prices being updated regularly?

• Do manufacturers build rings and other jewellery items on custom orders?

• The popular rumor is that, the carat figures usually told here aren't accurate, in other words ... what businesses tell their customers is 22 carat is actually around 18 carat ... Is there any legitimacy in the claim?

• Specifically in rings, or maybe in general jewellery items, what do your posh consumers want ... something flashy and big or rather something simple ?
well dear we r not in online business.and no knowledge about online cos in gold it's not reliable to shop online.
about carret this yes in pakistan i know for a fact that they cheat to the point that its not gold but skilled people paint it in gold.but in gulf its very strict and no chance for fake things.
and yes u can make custom made things which suits u.
and posh customers usually go for white gold simple ones with diamonds.but old age rich ladies love heavy gold 22k.

Based on the average given by @ali_raza (20/day)... I actually worked out an approximation ... Assuming 6 day working weeks ... the number for him, comes out to be over 93,000 :D

nhufg.jpg

BTW, whats your opinion on the ring that I posted in my last post (the white gold ring with saphire and diamond)? Any good or :tdown::tdown::tdown:
i work 7 days lol

Good luck...

This post is giving knock down. :lazy2:
about ur other post about white gold.leme tell u a secret.its actually a yellow gold 18 k painted in white that is why stamped in 18k or 750

say if they are skinny fingers
For slender fingers don't buy bold designs, it won't suit them...or so i think. :)

based on the general coloration/ shading, 20-22Kgold looks really good on your normal everyday brown subcontinental complexion
Your profile doesnt show your flags, so i don't know where is it you live but in this part of the world it is very common to find diamond jewellery in 18K. Most of the valentine pendants come in 18K.

rose gold pieces that were actually quite easy on the eyes ...
Some girls like it too.
I also think diamonds look alot better than rubies in general/ I also checked out some sapphire stuff ... looks pretty neat!
Yes, those stones look good only with traditional dresses.

Alrighty ... I'm writing this stuff down :D
You better. Its very very frustrating when your ring gets stuck in your fav dress. Lol Who likes a dress snag?
Smooth fabric gets easily spoiled. :(
Well we muslim dudes can't wear jewellery
Wuttttt?
I can't believe it. Don't you people wear kada or marriage rings? Its very common in India.
let's just say, that I've been made aware that there might be a doomsday scenario coming sometime in the near to mid future, and I'm just prepping .. getting my hands on info that can help etc. :D :D
Heheheh
Cute! :-) :tup:

For slender fingers don't buy bold designs, it won't suit them...or so i think. :)
So small stuff with detail on slender fingers?
Your profile doesnt show your flags, so i don't know where is it you live but in this part of the world it is very common to find diamond jewellery in 18K. Most of the valentine pendants come in 18K.
From your Dushman on the west... buahahahah ... how does it feel to be aiding the enemy!! :D :D
Some girls like it too.Yes, those stones look good only with traditional dresses.
What do you think about something like this. It caught my eye cuz it's really simplistic, and if you look closely has some detail to it ... and is generally easy on the eyes ..
21209_main

You better. Its very very frustrating when your ring gets stuck in your fav dress. Lol Who likes a dress snag?Smooth fabric gets easily spoiled. :(
Well I was going more for an approach which was more like ... you know ... *fidgeting* ... the target audience actually likes the gift ... I mean, I'd rather not have people pretend they like something when they don't so ... yeah :P
Wuttttt?I can't believe it. Don't you people wear kada or marriage rings? Its very common in India.
Personally, not a fan. Plus I think that even if I wanted to ... I don't think it'll be any good cuz I've got ginormous hands .. I can literally hold up a full sized basketball from the top with one hand just so you get the idea :D
Silver is generally allowed in terms of rings for dudes. Gold isn't. The usual trend here is that a guy gets the girl a ring, and the girl gets the guy a wrist watch. So basically it's a game of who can take a better guess, and I'd rather take an informed one ..lol! .. BTW it's still season 1 here at my game of thrones story, so ... hopefully a long time before winter finally arrives!
Heheheh Cute! :-) :tup:
Known as white gold. :p
:o::o::o::o: ... btw ... just curious, if you want to buy entire sets, whats the better approach?

1. You buy a set in it's entirety as offered in the market?
or
2. You select something that you really like say e.g. a ring, and then you go out and find other stuff like bracelets, ear tops and necklaces that appeal to you as well as fits with everything else in terms of matching designs, detail etc etc.

Last edited:
From your Dushman on the west... buahahahah ... how does it feel to be aiding the enemy!! :D :D
1. I always knew you were a Pakistani. :agree:
2. My bestie in real life is a Pakistani with whom I had plans to go to Georgia this year (in short I trust her, yes i do :P). The plan stands cancelled as of now due to other reasons. Long story!!!
3. I wanted to know which country are you living in as of now? Prolly in Pakistan itself? Isnt it?
Never mind. I think i got my answers. Lolz
What do you think about something like this. It caught my eye cuz it's really simplistic, and if you look closely has some detail to it ... and is generally easy on the eyes ..
Looks good.
What stone is it?
Is this white gold (alloy of gold) or platinum?
I don't think it'll be any good cuz I've got ginormous hands .. I can literally hold up a full sized basketball from the top with one hand just so you get the idea :D
omg! Have I spotted another Pashtun here? Hehehe
I find them to be gentle giants. :lol:

BTW it's still season 1 here at my game of thrones story, so ... hopefully a long time before winter finally arrives!
Hahaha

I don't want to sound cliche but remember that a girl would accept even a twist tie for a ring if gifted with love. :-)
All the best.

Ciao

Last edited:
1. I always knew you were a Pakistani. :agree:
2. My bestie in real life is a Pakistani with whom I had plans to go to Georgia this year (in short I trust her, yes i do :P). The plan stands cancelled as of now due to other reasons. Long story!!!
3. I wanted to know which country are you living in as of now? Prolly in Pakistan itself? Isnt it?
Never mind. I think i got my answers. Lolz
yup & yup! :P
Looks good.What stone is it? Is this white gold (alloy of gold) or platinum?
The band is white gold, but is also available in platinum. It's got diamonds and sapphire. Pretty neat aint it! btw can you address the question as to, can someone form their own sets by choosing the components of one's choice. So for example, if I like a ring, and I go and look out for a necklace with a similar design, which appeals more to me compared to what's bunched together in a market as a set? Ever had experience doing that? Or should one just take the easy route and pick up a set instead of getting in to the hassle of picking every component individually while keeping in mind the designs and if they go together...
omg! Have I spotted another Pashtun here? HeheheI find them to be gentle giants. :lol:
Nope you haven't. From the province of five rivers actually. BTW while I do have above average hand size ... I'm not exactly a giant. Just around 6 feet 2" ish ...
Hahaha...I don't want to sound cliche but remember that a girl would accept even a twist tie for a ring if gifted with love. :-)
All the best.
Ciao
You don't mean that and you know it! :D You gals are down right meticulous when it comes to ring shopping... reminds me of how I shop for some electronics or some sports stuff ... so yeah ... the thought is rather disturbing as to pick something that the target audience is like .... "yeeeeahh! .... ummmm ... I think, ...... I .... like it?" :P So like I said, I'm just hunting out first hand info, cuz I've read the whole C's (cut, color, carat weight and clarity etc.) and stuff ..

P.S you've been a great help ... and so has @Moonlight .. Sidenote, moonlight... I kinda took your eid eating advice, just 1 week out I've gained like 2 pounds after it took a month to loose 7:D

Last edited:
can someone form their own sets by choosing the components of one's choice.
Why not?
Its just that one has to spend a lot of time hopping from jewellery shop to another to get something which matches the design of your jewellery. But then they say females don't get tired when they're shopping. Lolz

Ever had experience doing that?
Been there done that. I've successfully matched zircon bangle with a diamond set and nobody has been able to spot the difference, not just between the stones but also the design. But it took me months before i found the right match (vis a vis design).
Just around 6 feet 2" ish ...
oh! Punjabi giant. :rolleyes:

You don't mean that and you know it! :D
hehehe
No i really meant it. :happy:
I've read the whole C's
whoa!
You've aced it. :tup:

Why not?
Its just that one has to spend a lot of time hopping from jewellery shop to another to get something which matches the design of your jewellery. But then they say females don't get tired when they're shopping. Lolz
Been there done that. I've successfully matched zircon bangle with a diamond set and nobody has been able to spot the difference, not just between the stones but also the design. But it took me months before i found the right match (vis a vis design).

oh! Punjabi giant. :rolleyes:
Hmmm ... so it is doable ... But is it worth the effort? :P
hehehe
No i really meant it. :happy:
Well in that case, I do hope thats the universal truth :P
whoa! You've aced it. :tup:
Being someone from business studies, you kinda get in the habit of investigating alot before you get ready to put the cash on the table. :P

if u people want me to send some gold designs i will post them.basically we deal with arab styles which arr considered best

if u people want me to send some gold designs i will post them.basically we deal with arab styles which arr considered best
arabic*

If I were with a woman I wouldn't buy her anything really. I mean whats the point. Is it a repayment for sexual provision. Then it doesn't make much sense cause this is a mutually beneficial act rather than a one way service.
Secondly she won't be providing me with other services like cooking or cleaning. I'll have servents for that. Professionals do it better.
So no special gifts.

So, I'm a bit interested in how the female consumers at PDF browse and shop for/ like their, jewellery especially rings. So why not start a discussion, specifically with regards to ...

• The do's and dont's while shopping for rings etc.

• What you look for .... in terms of specific brands or designs .

• What karatage of gold/ silver do you prefer

• Do you look for white or black gold, rings with diamonds and rubies etc. while shopping..

• What do you specifically look for, like for example, do you generally look for rings that are big with interesting designs etc. or do you generally look for small and plain rings that are a little more classy .. Does your taste change based on the occasion? I've included a few designs in the following picture, to kinda get the ball rolling... So chime in ladies and ... married gentlemen with a big heart :P ..
    6825f7a2632899db3497da53b8e370da.jpg
    genuine-100-925-sterling-silver-hollow-out.jpg
    black-onyx-flower-rings-2016-new-design-4.jpg
    9531685cf73f79dafec436a2104e5f1b.jpg

0391004_3.jpg
    BIVS0006R07_YAA18DIG4XXXXXXXX_ABCD00-PICS-00001-1024-2770.jpg

lolzz Sorry I forgot your thread due to too many things going on.

Well I am not a big fan of rings. Though I do have few and bought some.

Since you are asking about shopping online then honestly speaking though I have spent a lot on online shopping mostly on watches and some jewellary too.
but mostly these are artificial called gold plated not actual gold though they sell you expensive. I feel most of the people do not buy gold online due to fraud involved in online business.

Now coming to rings well the first one in first row posted by you my brother gifted that to his wife few years back she liked it tough I like it but not for my personal use as everyone has different liking and disliking. It was 22 crate gold.

As far my personal collection here I post few for information . I like more simple and light sophisticated ones

My brother gifted me this gold ring same design in more delicate shape about 7 years back so it is quiet old design
Beautiful-engagement-rings-contemporary-engagement-rings-wedding-rings.jpg

The following I am wearing for the last two years . The same design I have in silver

fa06a4e4000384ab54fce76dacabb11f.jpg

images

I bought the following same design stamped silver online

925-sterling-silver-ring-telesthesia-double.jpg

As far as the material well I am not a fan of gold either but since this is considered an investment hence usually we go for 22 carat since there is no 24 in the market and yes they tell you it is 22 but usually that is not the case it is rather less.

Since I am in love with diamond/diamondtess or for that matter you can call these swarovskis so I mostly go for that.

Now if you are looking for some survey I can post some information about online shoppers lolzz but later

Well I am not a big fan of rings. Though I do have few and bought some.
giphy.gif

As far my personal collection here I post few for information . I like more simple and light sophisticated ones
That's honestly the taste of every female that posted here ... So ... going by that ... is it safe to assume that most women have a similar taste? After all the tales of women being size queens when it comes to the diamonds etc. are quite commonplace.
My brother gifted me this gold ring same design in more delicate shape about 7 years back so it is quiet old design. The following I am wearing for the last two years . The same design I have in silver

fa06a4e4000384ab54fce76dacabb11f.jpg

images

I bought the following same design stamped silver online

925-sterling-silver-ring-telesthesia-double.jpg

As far as the material well I am not a fan of gold either but since this is considered an investment hence usually we go for 22 carat since there is no 24 in the market and yes they tell you it is 22 but usually that is not the case it is rather less.
Since I am in love with diamond/diamondtess or for that matter you can call these swarovskis so I mostly go for that.
The first two pics you posted are really nice looking! Cool choice!
Now if you are looking for some survey I can post some information about online shoppers lolzz but later
Nope ... no surveys this time ... I was just looking for first hand info that could help a little...

Back
Top Bottom