What's new

Your fav gold/silver ring designs

approx how many female hands have you held in your life ?
willy-wonka-now-were-talking-business.jpg

a jeweler here ask anything from me
  • Is there any Pakistani website, where one can browse for jewellery with prices being updated regularly?

• Do manufacturers build rings and other jewellery items on custom orders?

• The popular rumor is that, the carat figures usually told here aren't accurate, in other words ... what businesses tell their customers is 22 carat is actually around 18 carat ... Is there any legitimacy in the claim?

• Specifically in rings, or maybe in general jewellery items, what do your posh consumers want ... something flashy and big or rather something simple ?

Last edited:
:P

As an attendee sure, but I doubt anyone that any girl would want this piece for their own wedding .. it's a bit ... I don't know ... boring I guess and doesn't exactly fit the norm of whats expected ... I mean sure these designs are good and all, but ... those gold and white gold designs are still far better so I'd kinda agree with the previous post of yours ... that is unless the producers get real creative with black gold .. white and the regular gold shade is a better choice .. btw what do ya think of this one? ( this is a white gold band with sapphire and diamond)
21209_main

So ... did she like it?

No wait not on her own wedding. Girls prefer white gold with diamonds or the golden gold. :D No girl I believe is gonna wear these metal made rings on their own shadi. :lol:

approx how many female hands have you held in your life ?
Based on the average given by @ali_raza (20/day)... I actually worked out an approximation ... Assuming 6 day working weeks ... the number for him, comes out to be over 93,000 :D

No wait not on her own wedding. Girls prefer white gold with diamonds or the golden gold. :D No girl I believe is gonna wear these metal made rings on their own shadi. :lol:
nhufg.jpg

BTW, whats your opinion on the ring that I posted in my last post (the white gold ring with saphire and diamond)? Any good or :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Last edited:
Based on the average given by @ali_raza (20/day)... I actually worked out an approximation ... Assuming 6 day working weeks ... the number for him, comes out to be over 93,000 :D

nhufg.jpg

BTW, whats your opinion on the ring that I posted in my last post (the white gold ring with saphire and diamond)? Any good or :tdown::tdown::tdown:

It is good. Simply decent. White gold and sapphire go together & in this one white diamond with sapphire.....thumbs up.

Oh and now I must ask out of curiosity plus I'm a girl and curiosity is in my blood :D so what made you create this thread? :D
Hmmm ... let's see ... I've a thirst for knowledge :D .. So lemme put this in game of throne terms ... "winter is coming" ... BTW, it's still the first season, so it's a long time before winter actually arrives ... but the writing is pretty much on the wall ... and I'm clueless as a clean slate ... so better stack up knowledge while I can instead of being like ...
giphy.gif
.. when it comes time to make a decision :P

A woman can surely fall in love with classic diamond ring collection from Tiffany & Co.

Last edited:
Is it a defence forum or a jewellery shop. Why make such stupid forums. The world is making revolution daily and you make threads about rings....

Is it a defence forum or a jewellery shop. Why make such stupid forums. The world is making revolution daily and you make threads about rings....
Perhaps we need a thread like this every once in a while....just to remind us that there is more to life than waging war and vanquishing enemies..

Back
Top Bottom