What's new

Xi’s Submarine Sale Raises Indian Ocean Nuclear Clash Risk

You must be joking. So you are saying that you gave Nukes to Pakistan after '92 and it took them 7 more years to test it?
Could it be because of famous Chinese technology?

Either you are trying hard at trolling and failing OR you do not know about History.

"Famous Chinese technology" is much better than what India is famous for in the international media. :lol:

You mean Copycat technology?

So why are we ranked the highest among the BRICS in the Global Innovation Index, while India is ranked the LOWEST amongst the BRICS? :rofl:

The Global Innovation Index 2014

Since this is a defence forum, care to tell me what India has invented? China invented the world's very FIRST Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile, the DF-21D. America and Russia both said it couldn't be done, yet we did it.

In fact, what has India ever invented? And don't tell me the number zero, since that was the Babylonians.

you are assuming the pakistani subs have the ability to fire cruise missiles
That's what they claim - their super subs would be armed with cruise to anti ship, anti satellite to anti air and nuclear missiles that would destroy the whole of India within the blink of an eye!

Be afraid...very afraid.
Worry2.gif

So why are we ranked the highest among the BRICS in the Global Innovation Index, while India is ranked the LOWEST amongst the BRICS? :rofl:

Since this is a defence forum, care to tell me what India has invented? China invented the world's very FIRST Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile, the DF-21D. America and Russia both said it couldn't be done, yet we did it.

In fact, what has India ever invented? And don't tell me the number zero, since that was the Babylonians.
Reverse engineering is not Innovation.

Do you want me to enlist the products China reverse engineered and branded as new? You'd be amazed to know.

Reverse engineering is not Innovation.

Do you want me to enlist the products China reverse engineered and branded as new? You'd be amazed to know.

So you have a problem with the "Global Innovation Index" because they list China miles ahead of India? In fact we are the highest ranked among the BRICS, while India is ranked the lowest among the BRICS. :rofl:

And since we built the world's VERY FIRST Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile (the DF-21D), how could it be "reverse engineered" from anything?

Is this the famous low IQ issue showing itself? Try using your brain maybe.

And tell me what India has invented in the defence sector that is anything close to the DF-21D. And don't tell me the LCA, this is not a comedy thread.

So you have a problem with the "Global Innovation Index" because they list China miles ahead of India? In fact we are the highest ranked among the BRICS, while India is ranked the lowest among the BRICS. :rofl:

And since we built the world's VERY FIRST Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile (the DF-21D), how could it be "reverse engineered" from anything?

Is this the famous low IQ issue showing itself? Try using your brain maybe.

And tell me what India has invented in the defence sector that is anything close to the DF-21D. And don't tell me the LCA, this is not a comedy thread.
Read and enjoy.

China Clones, Sells Russian Fighter Jets
China Clones, Sells Russian Fighter Jets - WSJ

Did i deny copying anything? Anyway you are comparing an assault rifle to a fighter Jet. :lol:

My post was in response to the troll who was gloating about Chinese IQ and Chinese copy cat tech.

And BTW, talk to me when India starts copying stuff on this level without shame.

Chengdu J-20: China used downed US fighter to develop first stealth jet | Daily Mail Online

China Copies Russian Ship Technology For Use and Profit | SIGNAL Magazine

China used downed US F-117 Nighthawk to reverse engineer its first stealth jet - timesofindia-economictimes

Chinese junk? Latest fighter plane from People's Army ticketed

Chinese Drones Reverse Engineered To Hunt Submarines ...

Now you're going to tell me that the "Global Innovation Index" is Chinese propaganda right? Even though it was authored by the West? :rofl:

Back to the topic, Indians say we gave Pakistan nukes and ballistic missiles. Now we are giving them submarines which have the ability to launch cruise missiles (which can be fitted with nuclear warheads).

We are actually doing something, unlike the Indian members here who keep boasting about handing nukes to other countries left and right. But it's just stale air. Even they don't believe their own boasting.

Now you're going to tell me that the "Global Innovation Index" is Chinese propaganda right? Even though it was authored by the West? :rofl:

Back to the topic, Indians say we gave Pakistan nukes and ballistic missiles. Now we are giving them submarines which have the ability to launch cruise missiles.

We are actually doing something, unlike the Indian members here who keep boasting about handing nukes to other countries left and right. But it's just stale air.
Giving Nukes to a terrorist sponsoring country is not what we call being responsible.

We have not provided any country with that technology because we are responsible country. Just imagine what your tone of dialogue would be with Vietnam & Philippines , had we provided them with Nukes.

Giving Nukes to a terrorist sponsoring country is not what we call being responsible.

We have not provided any country with that technology because we are responsible country. Just imagine what your tone of dialogue would be with Vietnam & Philippines , had we provided them with Nukes.

Pakistan is one of the most important countries fighting in the War on Terror, and they are close allies with both America and China.

IF we gave them nukes as you claim, apparently the rest of the world doesn't care, since we are recognized by both the United Nations and the Non-Proliferation Treaty as one of the 5 recognized nuclear powers in the world (along with the P5).

Who hasn't signed the NPT? Only countries like India and North Korea. The vast majority of the countries in the world recognize it.

As for India being responsible, Indira Gandhi trained LTTE terrorists on Indian soil, the Tamil Tigers who targeted innocent Sri Lankan civilians. And the LTTE were famous for being the world's very first suicide bombers. Well done.

Oh, and according to India's own internal military report, India attacked China while we were in the middle of the worst famine in our entire history:

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

(And lost). Super responsible, you pioneered the world's first suicide bombers, and attacked a country in the middle of a famine.

Pakistan is one of the most important countries fighting in the War on Terror, and they are close allies with both America and China.

IF we gave them nukes as you claim, apparently the rest of the world doesn't care, since we are recognized by both the United Nations and the Non-Proliferation Treaty as one of the 5 recognized nuclear powers in the world (along with the P5).

Who hasn't signed the NPT? Only countries like India and North Korea. The vast majority of the countries in the world recognize it.

As for India being responsible, Indira Gandhi trained LTTE terrorists on Indian soil, the Tamil Tigers who targeted innocent Sri Lankan civilians. And the LTTE were famous for being the world's very first suicide bombers. Well done.

Oh, and according to India's own internal military report, India attacked China while we were in the middle of the worst famine in our entire history:

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

(And lost). Super responsible, you pioneered the world's first suicide bombers, and attacked a country in the middle of a famine.

Along with the submarines I want a personalized midget submarine for myself ! :ashamed:

It has to have Wifii, cable TV and a fridge filled with exotic foods and beverages ! :D

Along with the submarines I want a personalized midget submarine for myself ! :ashamed:

It has to have Wifii, cable TV and a fridge filled with exotic foods and beverages ! :D

How about a Type 096? :enjoy:

That, or a spring roll. You can only pick one.

Who created that terror, Surely Pakistan itself and still they are financing terror in India. Ask your puppet government in Xingjiang, they are also fed up with those lunatics.

Apparently the world does care, that is why you can not openly gloat about providing nukes to Pakistan.

Include Pakistan and Israel in that list as well.

Do you have any proof for that, or are you inspired with conspiracy theories like our Pakistani friend.
Even if i believe you for arguements sake, Could you tell me which country lost it's PM to LTTE and which country bled & helped SL in fighting LTTE, oh yeah It was India.

India did not attack China, China attacked India. I could provide you with 10's of articles in that like the one you quoted.
And did you forget about '67 and 80's. Who attacked India then? Who wanted to attack India in '71 when we were surrounded by Pakistan, US, UK? Oh yeah, It was China. So don't go lecturing if you are not a saint.

We did not do that, You have no proof.
But i have proof that China wanted to attack India like a wolf when India was surrounded by enemies.

Back
Top Bottom