What's new

Xi’s Submarine Sale Raises Indian Ocean Nuclear Clash Risk

We did not do that, You have no proof.
But i have proof that China wanted to attack India like a wolf when India was surrounded by enemies.

Uh, that is from the Indian Army's own internal military report, the Henderson-Brooks report, written with information quoted directly from Indian Generals who fought in the 1962 war:

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

And the entire world knew that was the time when China was in the middle of the worst famine in our entire history (Great leap forward).

Opportunistic. In fact that was your best ever chance to defeat us, when we were dying of starvation.

Uh, that is from the Indian Army's own internal military report, the Henderson-Brooks report, written with information quoted directly from Indian Generals who fought in the 1962 war:

And the entire world knew that was the time when China was in the middle of the worst famine in our entire history (Great leap forward).

Opportunistic. In fact that was your best ever chance to defeat us, when we were dying of starvation.
That indian fanatic shall wake up from his idea and lies of Indian media. As proven India is just a paper aggressor who bite more than it can take.

Really? That is your proof?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

An interview of an Australian journalist? That is what you call a proof? You call an interview questioner by a foreign journalist, a proof?

So if tomorrow a US journalist claims in an interview that China attacked India and China is planning to attack Japan, would you agree?

That indian fanatic shall wake up from his idea and lies of Indian media. As proven India is just a paper aggressor who bite more than it can take.
You must be fed your state controlled BS agenda through strict censorship, I am not. I am not a slave to a single poliical party for last 4 decades.

Do you call an interview of an Australian journalist a proof on Indo-China conflict?

An interview of an Australian journalist? That is what you call a proof? You call an interview questioner by a foreign journalist, a proof?

So if tomorrow a US journalist claims in an interview that China attacked India and China is planning to attack Japan, would you agree?

No, he was the one who leaked the Henderson-Brooks report. (Which is going to be declassified officially soon, since it has already been leaked).

The Henderson-Brooks report was written by the Indian Army itself.

Are you calling the Indian Army a liar? :lol:

Looks like you dont even bother to read the whole content and so quick to jump accusation? Indian government has no guts to take up the challenge of that report by revealing the 1962 record. Does that tells you a thing or two?

Indian government has no guts to take up the challenge of that report by revealing the 1962 record. Does that tells you a thing or two?

I heard the Indian government are finally willing to release the report.

It has already been leaked by that Australian journalist anyway, so everyone knows what is in it.

I heard the Indian government are finally willing to release the report.

It has already been leaked by that Australian journalist anyway, so everyone knows what is in it.
They will not. They want to continue the dream of deceiving naive forumer like Neemo Neemo that China is the aggressor.

My apologies if this was posted here or elsewhere on this forum. Just found it interesting - that's all.

All content copyright Trishul-Trident Blog concerning Indian Navy matters.

Pakistan Navy's Project S-26/Type 032 Qing-Class & Project S-30/Type 032 Qing-Class Submarines

China’s R & D programme to develop the double-hulled Project S-26/Type 032 Qing-class and Project S-30/Type 032 Qing-class SSK submarines—all to be powered by China-developed Stirling Engine air-independent propulsion systems—was begun in January 2005.

S-26%2BType%2B032%2BQing-class%2BSSK-1.jpg

S-26%2BType%2B032%2BQing-class%2BSSK-2.jpg

The first and only S-26 was launched at Wuchang Shipyard in Wuhan in September 2010, and it completed its harbour-trials by September 2012. Its sea-trials commenced on October 16, 2012 in the Bohai Sea. The S-26 has a length of 92.6 metres, width of 10 metres, hydroplane width of 13 metres and a height of 17.2 metres. It has a draught of 6.85 metres when surfaced with a displacement of 3,797 tons. It operates at a submerged depth of 160 metres, but can dive as deep as 200 metres. Maximum surfaced speed is 10 Knots and maximum submerged speed is 14 Knots. It can operate with a crew of 88 for 30 days without resupply, or 200 crewmen for three days.

The S-30 will have a submerged displacement of 6,628 tons, and will be armed with four vertically-launched Babur long-range land-attack cruise missiles and two submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBM), most likely the upgraded JL-1 SLBM. Construction of the first S-30 is presently underway at Wuhan. Deliveries, however, will not commence until 2020 at best.

S-30%2BType%2B032%2BQing-class%2BSSK-1.jpg

The S-26 and S-30 submarines are being developed by China solely for the Pakistan Navy, and they will not enter service with the PLA Navy. The Pakistan Navy will procure four S-26s and four S-30s. China will also supply Pakistan with a submarine rebuild centre (SRC) that will be located at Ormara, and a VLF communications facility that will be located at Turbat. Deliveries of the S-26 submarines will begin by 2017.

S-30%2BType%2B032%2BQing-class%2BSSK-2.jpg

The silos shown above are to contain sea-launched versions of the JL-1 SLBM as well as Vertical tube launched version of the Babur (HATF III) missile.

FD-2000 (HQ-9) LR-SAM are also to be potentially sold to Pakistan - more here and here.

Information on the JL-1 is here.

Last edited:
^^^
I found it fascinating that you don't need SSBN's these days to carry sea-launched SLBM's. Just a large 6000 ton diesel sub with AIP will do. The land based version is DongFeng 21 (DF-21).

From Wikipedia,

"The US Department of Defense stated in 2010 that China has developed and reached initial operating capability (IOC)[12] of a conventionally armed[13] high hypersonic[14] land-based anti-ship ballistic missile based on the DF-21. This would be its first ASBM and weapon system capable of targeting a moving aircraft carrier strike group from long-range, land-based mobile launchers.[15][16] [17] These would combine maneuverable reentry vehicles (MaRVs) with some kind of terminal guidance system. Such a missile may have been tested in 2005-6, and the launch of the Jianbing-5/YaoGan-1 and Jianbing-6/YaoGan-2 satellites would give the Chinese targeting information from SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) and visual imaging respectively. The upgrades would greatly enhance China's ability to conduct sea-denial operations to prevent US carriers from intervening in the Taiwan Strait.[18]

United States Naval Institute in 2009 stated that such a warhead would be large enough to destroy an aircraft carrier in one hit and that there was "currently ... no defense against it" if it worked as theorized.[19]"

It is probable that the sea-launched version JL-1 could also possess similar capabilities.

Last edited:
No, he was the one who leaked the Henderson-Brooks report. (Which is going to be declassified officially soon, since it has already been leaked).

The Henderson-Brooks report was written by the Indian Army itself.

Are you calling the Indian Army a liar? :lol:
No, I am just calling you a stupid. Talk with proof, not an interview questioner.

Looks like you dont even bother to read the whole content and so quick to jump accusation? Indian government has no guts to take up the challenge of that report by revealing the 1962 record. Does that tells you a thing or two?
It tends to happen when you present an interview as a proof. Talk with some sense. Talk with proof, Not BS theories. I won't believe that stuff unless GoI states it. Till then these are just propaganda theories just like your deeper than ocean friends.

They will not. They want to continue the dream of deceiving naive forumer like Neemo Neemo that China is the aggressor.
Why don't you quote me the report with Page no, and paragraph in the report which backs up your claim.

Can you do that? Or you are just hell bent on believing propaganda theories?

No, I am just calling you a stupid. Talk with proof, not an interview questioner.

It tends to happen when you present an interview as a proof. Talk with some sense. Talk with proof, Not BS theories. I won't believe that stuff unless GoI states it. Till then these are just propaganda theories just like your deeper than ocean friends.

Why don't you quote me the report with Page no, and paragraph in the report which backs up your claim.

Can you do that? Or you are just hell bent on believing propaganda theories?
You're denying Times of India :lol:
applying CHANAKYA doctrine here...:devil:

Last edited:
@OrionHunter

I think India (& Pakistan too) should invest in improving its relations with the neighbors instead of thumping its chest on the growing economy. As a little instability (law & order situation) and off goes the investor and the investment. Likewise, Pakistan's poor growth could largely be attributed to the violence and the law & order situation, of which India is to be blamed (partly at least). I do not see Pakistan not going for a payback once it puts its house to order. Vicious circle I say where stability and growing economies are merely transitional terminologies and permanence is only payback and violence

@OrionHunter

I think India (& Pakistan too) should invest in improving its relations with the neighbors instead of thumping its chest on the growing economy. As a little instability (law & order situation) and off goes the investor and the investment. Likewise, Pakistan's poor growth could largely be attributed to the violence and the law & order situation, of which India is to be blamed (partly at least). I do not see Pakistan not going for a payback once it puts its house to order. Vicious circle I say where stability and growing economies are merely transitional terminologies and permanence is only payback and violence
See, this arms race between Pakistan and India is really going overboard! In this era, there never is going to be a full scale war due to geopolitical considerations. However, there could be minor skirmishes and some not so minor ones like the Kargil fiasco. The enormous amounts being spent on defense can be better utilized for development of both our countries.

Like Pakistan is known to have the fastest growing nuclear arsenal in the world (which needless to say will never be used!) Minimum deterrence should be the strategy so that the extra money being spent on 'overkill' can be better utilized for improving the quality of life.

But then there's a dick measuring contest going on between our two countries which doesn't seem to be ending soon. However it should be noted that we have another front to defend against. Our defenses are not Pakistan specific whereas yours are India specific as you have no other threats on the horizon.

Back
Top Bottom