What's new

Xi’s Submarine Sale Raises Indian Ocean Nuclear Clash Risk

with at least 7 AIP equipped subs it's not a problem i wish all of IN command is like that, but anyhow kid what is designation of your chacha......

Phele induct toh karlo as per my inowelfe even the agreement is not yet signed

I know next to nothing about military purchases and their efficacy. So I just rely on the Indian meter - If we buy something how much are the Indian's bi*tching. By that measure these subs must be good. Thank you China ...

And the British ( Apsara ) Canada supplied India with nuclear technology that would go on to feed it's military use of nuclear technology.

Frankly sick of Indian parrots mouthing on about Pakistan's technology coming from China. Read below and enlighten yourselves.

Link* The Indian Nuclear Bomb Tests ~ Canadian Accountability

"India first tested a nuclear device in 1974 (code-named "Smiling Buddha"), which it called a "peaceful nuclear explosion." The test used plutonium produced in the Canadian-supplied CIRUS reactor, and raised concerns that nuclear technology supplied for peaceful purposes could be diverted to weapons purposes"

Link* India and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sir,

Unlike india----our agreements are signed real fast---sometimes---the public does not even know about it and also the deliveries are also on fastrak as well.

What takes india 6 to 10 years---it takes us a year or two.

Sir,

Unlike india----our agreements are signed real fast---sometimes---the public does not even know about it and also the deliveries are also on fastrak as well.

What takes india 6 to 10 years---it takes us a year or two.

My point still stands

About S20 Submarines News

This is going to answer the part of signing of the agreement.
Few days back there was as picture on PDF showing 4 subs being made currently in China.

1) So do you still think that our engineers will not be working / learning on this project?
2) There are Type 39A subs active with PLAAN so do you still think Pakistan Navy Sub commanders ant other support staff would not have been sent for training and gaining experience?

If you think that S-20 is different then Type 39A so the training that is being done would be wasted then you are wrong.
Training on any equipment is never wasted. The problems that Type 39A faces and any other upgrades would be naturally taken into account on S-20 project and this is going to ease the training and fast track induction.

We don't expect any different from our Chinese friends. Pakistanis are very grateful.
we don't care about money, you can return the money 100years later !just use these submarine

Bhai there is no Arms Race because there is no comparison between Pakistani and Indian Armed Forces.

Indian Armed Forces >>>>>> Pakistani Armed Forces. Only thing Pakistan can count on is their Nukes.

By 2035-50, with all laser based anti missile systems covering whole of India, even Pakistani nukes will be 100% out of the equation. India is going to be the technology king of world in another 3 decades.

The only countries which can take on Indian Armed Forces in 21st century are China, Russia and US.
Mian mithu, chest thumping have limits too. Oh sorry i forgot you're an indian.

Indian and modi pain in ....... never will over buy weapons to increase it in their ...... india is barking dog cant do anything to pak

To all Pakistanis people, remember wipe out the whole indian population and do not I repeat do not spare any idiot Indian on this planet earth. Kill them all.....

Keep this up, and you will be banned, before you can say watchamacallit !!

Okay there are too many Indians who think that Pakistan will not/can not gain second strike capability. To those Indians I would like to say, we are a nation who managed to gain nuclear technology, and I do not care if the Chinese, Europeans, or walking broccoli monsters helped us achieve that goal, we are now a nuclear power with a strong arsenal. If we can do that and not adapt cruise missiles we seem to have worsened relations with China or maybe the broccoli monsters.
And to understand naval warfare, for those counting numbers and beating their chests, if it comes to war the launch will take minutes, AIP ensures the submarines will be silent enough till launch, and even in conventional use will be more then enough to keep the Indian surface navy at bay, because just like the potency of the aircraft depending in today's world on the radar and the ability to carry BVR missiles, the submarines of today can be made much more potent when they carry long range torpedoes, and in the not too distant future, supersonic torpedoes which will be around 3,320 mph meaning any navy vessel will be minutes away for submarines in the open sea.
Even if the war occurs before this time, torpedoes today mean submarines can be much further from harms way, and can manage much more then those of yesteryear. And with the coast line being small, the 8 submarines will go a long way towards making the coastlines a much safer place.

Back
Top Bottom